Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
My mum and her boyfriend had a blazing row last night. Actually, no, let me phrase that more accurately. My mum's boyfriend just kept screaming at her last night for no apparent reason.

I didn't get involved. I wanted to pound his fucking face in. He irritates me constantly, but he's usually decent to my mum. But I knew that if I got involved, he'd just get worse (and possibly violent). The shouting only seemed to stop once he'd got so drunk he could barely stand.

Christ, I feel like shit for not doing anything. My only solace is that I'm sure he didn't hit her. If he had, I'd currently be in either police custody or a hospital.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
sucks manti ;.;

My dickhead housemate (who actually isn't that much of a dickhead) got to chill on Marina's tourbus (IE of Marina and the Diamonds) and then proceeded to hit the town with her. WTFWTF WHY DIDN'T HE INVITE ME
HE HEARS ME LISTEN TO MARINA CONSTANTLY
BASTARD

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Being demonized. On the one hand, yeah, it's somewhat amusing, but on the other...it's rather hurtful when it's someone you care about saying awful things about you.

Ah, well. It is what it is.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
sucks manti ;.;

My dickhead housemate (who actually isn't that much of a dickhead) got to chill on Marina's tourbus (IE of Marina and the Diamonds) and then proceeded to hit the town with her. WTFWTF WHY DIDN'T HE INVITE ME
HE HEARS ME LISTEN TO MARINA CONSTANTLY
BASTARD
i would have cried
and also punch him

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Passing out too fucking early due to sleeping pattern getting fucked up because you just had to get up at the crack of dawn for work.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Exams are tomorrow

I PROMISED MYSELF I'D ONLY PANIC SLOWLY

Raidou

Pro Adventurer
Xenophobia

I really hate that. People calling the Northeastern idiot, illiterate etc. In the large and the country with so much cultural diversity in makes sense to spread hatred and bigotry. And even more on Twitter Several people with supporting it. This really makes me angry.
In the XXI century people showing so much ignorance and prejudice is so stupid.

My city gets one of the first Hot Topics in Canada and they have no Ruby Gloom stuff. WHAT'S THE POINT THEN?!? Also Halo shirts with no girl sizes. *sadface*

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Laptop comparing and pricing. I have no idea what I'm doing.

Which is better, Sony or Dell? Does it pay to go for Intel Core i7 or is there little difference from i5? Can I get a Transformer that LOOKS like a laptop, or do they only come as cars?

AAAARG. WHY DON'T I KNOW MORE COMPUTER PEOPLE IN MY LIFE!? :rage:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I've got a Toshiba, and it's mad balla. Best laptop choice I could have made. <3

Of those two, though, Sony tends to be pricier (possibly needlessly, imo), and Dell is definitely more affordable. As for the QUALITY of their stuff...if memory serves, they're about the same. I could be wrong, though.

Thread: I forgot to set my alarm clock back.

Meaning I just woke up an hour earlier than I needed to. Grumble.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
I've got a Toshiba, and it's mad balla. Best laptop choice I could have made. <3

Of those two, though, Sony tends to be pricier (possibly needlessly, imo), and Dell is definitely more affordable. As for the QUALITY of their stuff...if memory serves, they're about the same. I could be wrong, though.

Toshiba. I knew I'd forgotten a brand to research.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Arrogant fucks who think they know everything about you then talk behind your back spewing non-consequential bullshit just to feed their own fucking ego.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmydegreeeeeeee

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Arrogant fucks who think they know everything about you then talk behind your back spewing non-consequential bullshit just to feed their own fucking ego.
No shit. These are the people I like to knock out.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Getting calls for people I don't know from bill collectors then being called a liar when I explain that they have the wrong person. Yesterday I actually called the police on one when they wouldn't stop calling. They got the message.

Having to deal with stupid people at school, who talk about nothing but politics. I swear, they're acting like they know it all. XD

Also, fuck, it's cold outside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom