Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Currently being blind cause my eyes took an allergic reaction to my contact lenses.
Got to spend 2 months without em and I fucking hate my glasses!!

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
My Mother sending me more angry messages about how much she doesn't want me around.

TWO WEEKS LATER,

"Why don't you come see me anymore?"

She's predictable and irritating. It's like dealing with a child.

Oh, and also people that assume they know me so well. When I don't think they do - in fact, I KNOW they don't. For example,
"You're depressed because ____. You wouldn't be so depressed if you _____."
1. You don't know why I'm depressed, because I never told you. So stfu.
2. You don't know what's best for me, so kiss my ass.

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Call of Duty: Black Ops

And since we got restocked early this morning I didn't even get to make any kids cry by telling them they should have pre-ordered. :ego:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
^ yet another post I wish I could thank about eight times.

Srsly takes up my entire browser screen. And then some.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I turned off all , avatar and sig views so it makes browsing safe for work :monster:

And now it protects me from whatever giant macros Reg posts :awesome:

I knew it was useful! I knew it!

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
o hello essay, i forgot that i hadn't started you yet.
gasp!
you're in for tomorrow?
and you're worth 33% of my module?

maybe i shouldnt have spent the last week writing dessies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
WHY THE SHIT IS ANGELALEX IN THE LET THE RIGHT ONE IN FANDOM HETTING UP MY ELIXOSKAR

FUCK

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
But ElixOsker isn't even really sexual D:
i was reading about him writing a fic with oskar older leik 15-17 and wanting to have eli go through surgeries to imitate hir having gone through puberty and EW EW EW EW EW OH GOD NO

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Spring winding down to full summer in Australia

and by Spring and Summer I mean Dehydration and Heatstroke

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Dear retarded gaming community:

A game IS NOT GOOD if it's built around a mindless multiplayer. DO NOT give the most painfully mainstream shooter (aside from Halo) a perfect rating JUST BECAUSE it HAPPENS to throw in a slightly lengthier single campaign than its predecessors. These shitty games are the reason why Mass Effect 2 is being sold for $20 while MW2 is still at $50. FUCK. YOU.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
People who see Remembrance Day as nothing more than a day off work, and complain about how they wish it would be on a Friday.

Seriously, show some fucking gratitude.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
People who see Remembrance Day as nothing more than a day off work, and complain about how they wish it would be on a Friday.

Seriously, show some fucking gratitude.
WTF? People seriously did that? Ugh. We don't get the day off in the UK, but we mark 2mins silence. Actually, that really pissed me off at work: someone tried ringing in during the silence.

Anyway, what's pissing me off right now is that a pair of shoes I spent about £70~£80 on two years ago have gone bust. WTF? If I buy a £10~£20 pair, they last me 4 - 6 months. Pfft, I wanted to save as much money as possible for Christmas presents...

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I hate seeing poppies scattered all over the ground during Remembrance Day. I know it can't be helped, but I find the image pretty depressing on a symbolic level.

sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom