Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Having such resentful and mean feelings towards someone, and plotting against them... I do not like the feeling, but I can't help thinking:

"How can I turn him against her?"

T___T I'm awful. DX

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
^ you better stab that person with something. xD

Today...i'm not doing anything...PISSES ME OFF. I need to be busy at all times, but NOW..it's boring.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
My computer. Fuck this useless machine. I really hope I'll be able to find a good deal between Black Friday and Christmas, because if I have to deal with this thing much long...

:FFFUUU:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Dear Microsoft,

Please stop fucking about with Hotmail between 7am and 8am GMT, under the pretense of "essential maintenance". If was so essential, it wouldn't be every other fucking morning while I'm trying to reply to my messages, you'd get it done in one go.

Thank you, oh so much.

Also, I've been coerced into joining Facebook. DX
I FEEL SO ALONE. D:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
My inability to say no and paying for it by not having a solid day to myself in over a week.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
My inability to get on the internet for the past few days.

Not having my own internet.

My brother buying Undead Nightmare for me but being unable to play it cuz I can't download it.

My general lack of money, and having no commissions/ a job to make more.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
My Mother sending angry messages yet again, over and over. Apparently now I am using her as an excuse to be depressed.

Then she added my Tumblr account as an attempt to spy on me, using a very obvious name. xD I wonder if she was even trying to hide it? Well, nice try Mother dearest. But I blocked you. And the funniest part is, you won't be alerted that I have done so. But of course, I let her look at my account for awhile. She's really homophobic, so I spammed my blog with Yuri and Yaoi pictures first. BD

lolweird.gif

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Being bored with fuck all to do but surf the net on a fucking saturday night!

Santa came today to the shopping centre right across from where I work, whoop de fuckin do!

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
I've been feeling really depressed for the past couple days. I feel alone and separated from life. I hate it.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
My inability to get on the internet for the past few days.

Not having my own internet.

My brother buying Undead Nightmare for me but being unable to play it cuz I can't download it.

My general lack of money, and having no commissions/ a job to make more.

I wish more DLC for consoles came as hard copies - my consoles aren't connected to the internet and it would make things a lot easier on me if I didn't waste my download limit on giant files that would take me hours to get done, and just got a DVD I could instantly copy files into the hard drive from.

I mean I know the internet is great and all but honestly do we really need to rely on online support to solve all our problems

My kitty got outside again and she's not hanging out around the house like last time. Going to call the animal shelters in the morning. Left a box outside the door in case she comes back so she knows which house is hers...

My parents must have let her out when they left at 6 in the morning and I spent all day inside... wasn't until Stephen came over that I even noticed. Hate myself right now.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
*hugs Brookie* I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty, hun. I really hope that you guys find her // she comes home safely. My heart is with you always, so praying for a safe return for her. <=(

@Amy -
Girl! I will talk to you any time. *hugs*

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
My computer keeps dropping my internet connection.

And Archive Of Our Own not working just as I was posting a new fanfic.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
The weather not making up it's mind. Rain,snow, freezing rain, snow, wind. To fucking cold.

Called the shelters, no one has seen her yet... though I don't know how much they work on Sundays.

Can't stop crying and I need to go to work in a couple hours. I hope she doesn't try to come home when I'm gone.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Called the shelters, no one has seen her yet... though I don't know how much they work on Sundays.

Can't stop crying and I need to go to work in a couple hours. I hope she doesn't try to come home when I'm gone.
Hey. Sounds like you could use a hug!

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
About a half of an hour ago, my computer stopped registering any network all together and I had to restart it before I could get online again.

:lightningpunch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom