Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
THIS
Plus I have to get up in 30 mins. ;(

Sucks. :no:

Tifabelle said:
^I fell asleep when I got home from work. Woke up at 2 in the morning. I think I'm in trouble here :/

Try sleeping 1pm till 11pm and then being awake the rest of the time. :huh:

No day of rest has been the same for me all week. >.<

Xpelair

Pro Adventurer
The fact that people knock on the door or slam the letter box really aggravates me. Theres a doorbell for a reason...

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
When you fall over in a shit load of snow and lose your house keys. f all sorts of ml.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
cedward.jpg

AUUUUUUUGH

LunarSkye

Pro Adventurer
AKA
CL, Prompto
@Jacob
I understand. :)

@Chi
My parents have been divorced since I was 2, I live in a hotel, my father's in prison for drugs and now all of a sudden he wants to have something to do with my life, I've been verbally abused by family members since I was little and I've been depressed for the past 3 years and my mom didn't notice until last week after having a conversation with my grandma and that's not even half of it.

I wouldn't exactly say my life is Hell, but it sure as heck ain't Heaven either.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
And the problem is that it only gets worse. Life only gets more complicated as you get older.

Hence my statement that I would love to be 15 again, knowing what I know now. As awful as things were then (I can identify with almost everything that was just expressed), I am infinitely better equipped to deal with those things now that I am older (and arguably wiser, if not somewhat more cynical).

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I don't understand why it matters how old someone is or what pisses them off. This is the "What pisses you off thread." Not the "What IRL serious issues that only adults deal with piss you off?" It pisses me off when people call Cloud emo as well, but that doesn't mean that I don't have worse issues in life.

Also, Lunar, at age 15 my life was pretty shitty too. I actually have memories I've sorta regressed from that period. I remember being pretty miserable, but IMO my life actually got better as I grew older. So uhm yeah just because your life sucks at a young age doesn't mean it can't get better. :monster:

So yeah being 15 knowing what I do now, sure I'd do that... living my actual 15th year again?... no thank you.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Wannabe internet white knights that try and act all goody two shoes without understanding a single thing said piss me off.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I get pissed off when you press the button to boil the kettle and wait for ages only to find that you havent even plugged it in! Aggggggggh!!!! - uh I mean I get pissed off by Famine, Pestilence, War and Death. I'm so sick of those guys!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
That happened to me the other day - wondered wtf the stuff I'd put in the oven wasn't done yet. Seems I had rather forgotten to turn the oven on. XD

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
And I wouldnt mind, only I don't even drink hot drinks! I just get forced to make them by everyone else!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Why do customers feel the need to spell their damn codewords? All,you had to say was "mira"...instead you spelled it out, incorrectly ("meera"), and I'm calling the police. All of this could have been avoided if you didn't feel the need to be condescending. Herp de fucking derp.

Last edited:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
When people bitch about consequences from the choices that THEY THEMSELVES make. Example: Relative deciding they were going to pick a package up for me, then bitching about all of the things that they DIDN'T LIKE about actually going on said errand when all they could have said, was no.

Katara

GO JUMP IN THE RIVER!
AKA
Wolfie
On the topic of packages, I'm almost completely sure that the Master Arms Cerberus I ordered for my boyfriend for Christmas is either got lost or my dumbass state can't tell the difference between something that's a model of a video game gun and a real firearm. It was supposed to arrive here Friday. For god's sake, it says FINAL FANTASY in huge letters all over the package.
Thank you for having such retarded gun laws, New Jersey.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Wannabe internet white knights that try and act all goody two shoes without understanding a single thing said piss me off.

My god, there's war, disease and hungry children out there and THIS pisses you off? Really? I sure wish I had your life where that was all that bothered me.....

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
My god, there's war, disease and hungry children out there and THIS pisses you off? Really? I sure wish I had your life where that was all that bothered me.....

I wouldn't even go into "I wish I had your life" with Dacon...seriously.

Besides, it's not ALL that bothers him, just what bothered him at that particular moment.

X :neo:

crack

Donator
what's the point in buying hot chocolate with marshmallows when the marshmallows just melt the moment you add hot water? :IIIII

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Lol oh, so NOW it's okay to post about things that bother us in the moment. When Dacon does it. Before it didn't seem to be accepted.

No really, I like how no one caught onto my post... then again, it doesn't surprise me at all. :monster:

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
STOP MAKING MY DAY WITH YOUR POSTS

IT IS PISSING ME OFF

also lol at thinking you're clever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom