Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunarSkye

Pro Adventurer
AKA
CL, Prompto
Trust me, you don't want my life.

Mainly what was pissing me off is how people throw the word emo around just because they see someone sad.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
This, of all of the fucked up shit going on in the world and in people's lives is what gets you going?

I wish I had your goddamn life.
Dacon, look at the side.

Age said:
Explains a lot, ngl.

I'd love to be a teenager again, assuming I could have the same knowledge that I have now.

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
It means life gets a hell of a lot harder after our poor delicate teenage phase, honey. :monster: Shiver in fear - I know I do.

Also, for the sake of the thread: it REALLY irritates me when people decide to use their time like idiots.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
K4RK4T'S STUP1D B4RFY F4C3 P1SS3S M3 OFF

(<3)

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Who's judging?

And if she were going through tons of hell, I rather doubt whether someone calling Cloud emo would be warranting enough of her attention to post about it in this thread.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Dude, you'd better check yourself before you wreck yourself. You know what happened when Cloud Strife was a teenager? Everyone he knew was slaughtered and his fucking hometown was burnt down.

Who says teenagers don't have it hard.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
On topic: I just read somebody who described Tool as being the epitome of music.

What the shit is this fuck?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Also, my stomach is cutting flips inside me.

Unpleasant.
On the way to town I slipped on a patch of ice. Damn I made myself look like a complete retard. :catfight:.

Nearly fucked up my phone as well. Luckily I didn't fall on it with much force.
Trying to read a play for 3pm this afternoon.
Halfway through, but still have no idea wtf if going on, or if I could answer anything about it.
I hate it when you read and stuff just flies out of your head.

PLUS THE STUPID SNOW
it took me an hour to walk to uni today and i missed my renaissance lecture
RAGE
It's hailing and it's hurting my ears.

I haven't been a happy bunny this week at all.
BlazBlue Portable is reminding me why I prefer the NDS to the PSP as a handheld console. Namely, you don't need to charge the DS every eight hours or so! >__>

Also, the aftermath of my cold; namely, I keep getting nosebleeds right at the back of my nose, and my left ear is more-or-less deaf. Goddamnit.
I took like a 6 hour nap yesterday, woke up at 11pm, stayed up until 3am, SLEPT RIGHT THROUGH MY ALARMS AND MISSED MY CLASS TODAY.

gdi self :C
People that hover. I know I'm awesome, but GO AWAY! Why do you feel the need to stand over me doing nothing while I'm trying to work? FUCK! Go find something to do and give me my space.
I have come to the conclusion that I fucking hate snow and ice, especially that kind that freezes overnight and makes your street become an ice skating rink!!!! Why? Well today on the way into town with my mother, I was rounding the corner of my street being extremely slow and careful because of the snowy ice shite and I still managed to lose my footing and land painfully on my arse. It is now swollen, painful and several beautiful shades of blue! I wouldn't mind but I have a work christmas do to go to in five days time!
Not owning boots, and getting snow in my goddamn shoes right at the beginning of the day.

X :neo:

On topic: The holiday season is upon us. Dislike. =/

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i would leik to complain that there are no turians in the universe.

this pisses me off

LunarSkye

Pro Adventurer
AKA
CL, Prompto
@Heretic

Well if I had of known what I said would've caused this much of stink I wouldn't have posted. I apologize for wasting your time. :)

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
@Heretic

Well if I had of known what I said would've caused this much of stink I wouldn't have posted. I apologize for wasting your time. :)

FUCK THAT PUSSY BULLSHIT.

NEVER COMPROMISE NEVER SURRENDER.

As a great leader once said, DENY DENY DENY.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
So just because I'm 15 I don't know how hard life is? LOL

Well. Taking your statement at face value, the answer to that would be no. You don't know how hard life is, because you really haven't lived it yet. Fuck, I'm 23 and I barely have enough room to say "I KNOW HOW HARD LIFE IS, SONNY". Just haven't gone far enough down the road yet.

However, extrapolating your statement a bit and taking it in a certain context, yeah, it's entirely possible you could be going through some fucked up shit and could be having a hell of a hard life right now. That much I'll give you and respect, 15 years old or not.

But I wouldn't quite say you're old enough to speak of the rigors of life in general.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
At 15, my life was hell. My brother was on drugs (and living with us), my mom was constantly sick, my dad was taking my mom to court for my custody, and I was depressed.

Yeah, I didn't know a lot about the roughness of life in general, but I had already dealt with a lot. D:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Whatever the fuck it is those snowplows are doing outside that they've been doing since about 2 last night (so it's been about 23 hours) that's causing so much noise and banging and just WTF? I can't sleep :rage:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
^I fell asleep when I got home from work. Woke up at 2 in the morning. I think I'm in trouble here :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom