Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Don't you people have a shipping thread?

Also, my stomach is cutting flips inside me.

Unpleasant.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I hate it too, and not even because Kuwabara is annoying as fuck.
HEY MAN, DON'T DISS MY BB KUWABARA

Being a Yaoi fan, even I don't like Hiei x Kurama, but that pairing is EVERYWHERE... like a freaking plague. xD

Seriously. I mean shit, Yusuke/Hiei has more subtext.

Then again Yusuke has like fo yay with like

everyone

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
This whole week has been a kick in in the pants to my spirit and self-esteem... if my spirit and self-esteem had pants... and if those pants were a size too small and had made me break out in a rash.

I hate my life right now. D:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Seriously. I mean shit, Yusuke/Hiei has more subtext.

HAHAHA. It's because of that canon art of them hugging or some shit idk, I bought the photo at a convention once just because it's cute. I can't stand that ship though, it's just... sometimes things are too brotherly it turns me away. xD

OH SOMETHING THAT PISSES ME OFF.. HRMM...
NO MATTER WHAT I WILL NOT GET WHAT I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS
'cause you can't buy it. :c

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
My black cat not turning me into a moonlight princess.

WHAT ARE YOU GOOD FOR THEN?!?

I don't have a black cat. But even if I did, I doubt it would write my papers for me.

tumblr_lbcl1y8BWR1qzunabo1_500.gif

Xpelair

Pro Adventurer
On the way to town I slipped on a patch of ice. Damn I made myself look like a complete retard. :catfight:.

Nearly fucked up my phone as well. Luckily I didn't fall on it with much force.

Last edited:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Trying to read a play for 3pm this afternoon.
Halfway through, but still have no idea wtf if going on, or if I could answer anything about it.
I hate it when you read and stuff just flies out of your head.

PLUS THE STUPID SNOW
it took me an hour to walk to uni today and i missed my renaissance lecture
RAGE

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
BlazBlue Portable is reminding me why I prefer the NDS to the PSP as a handheld console. Namely, you don't need to charge the DS every eight hours or so! >__>

Also, the aftermath of my cold; namely, I keep getting nosebleeds right at the back of my nose, and my left ear is more-or-less deaf. Goddamnit.
Bah, you don't have to be a good writer to be popular. I've come across fanfic writers that have horrible grammar and do a really shoty job on characterization, but are extremely popular because they write teh pron. People leave reviews for that and tend to skip over the fanfics that are well written, but aren't M rated. (I'm not saying this happens all the time, but it's pretty common.)
Or pairings; some people will praise a fic into the ground simply cos it features their favourite pairing.

Still, this happens in other forms too; I've had more than one review that was basically "OMG, Vincent *fangasm*".

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I took like a 6 hour nap yesterday, woke up at 11pm, stayed up until 3am, SLEPT RIGHT THROUGH MY ALARMS AND MISSED MY CLASS TODAY.

gdi self :C

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
People that hover. I know I'm awesome, but GO AWAY! Why do you feel the need to stand over me doing nothing while I'm trying to work? FUCK! Go find something to do and give me my space.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I have come to the conclusion that I fucking hate snow and ice, especially that kind that freezes overnight and makes your street become an ice skating rink!!!! Why? Well today on the way into town with my mother, I was rounding the corner of my street being extremely slow and careful because of the snowy ice shite and I still managed to lose my footing and land painfully on my arse. It is now swollen, painful and several beautiful shades of blue! I wouldn't mind but I have a work christmas do to go to in five days time!

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
People who play 'games' with me. Treating me like I am nothing to them, and then speaking to me like I am their friend when it is convenient for them.

Also, making a post on Facebook about something that bothers you, and then the person that is doing that exact thing likes it. <XD Take a hint.

Last edited:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I'm having such a #!%&$*(*&!@# day. I'm so angry that I've entered a calm state, giving those around me a false sense of security. Little do they know that the next person to even look at me the wrong way is going to get an earful.

And I'm sure my mother will further piss me off later because "Mom, I'm in a really bad mood. Please just leave me alone for a while" is historically her cue to fucking list all the things that are wrong with my life and how much of a piece of shit I am.

LunarSkye

Pro Adventurer
AKA
CL, Prompto
Atm, people who keep calling Cloud emo. Seriously? And you people call yourselves his fans?
You'd think they'd understand his character by now, but NO, they think he's suppose to be a cheerful hero like Zack. :/ Ugh, are we playing/watching/reading the same thing?

>_>

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Atm, people who keep calling Cloud emo. Seriously? And you people call yourselves his fans?
You'd think they'd understand his character by now, but NO, they think he's suppose to be a cheerful hero like Zack. :/ Ugh, are we playing/watching/reading the same thing?

>_>

I think the emo is really an observation of the way his character was portrayed in the Compilation which kind of did its very best to decimate any notion of character growth he underwent in FFVII.

Still it's still pretty off-putting to see people still throwing around 'emo' in an ignorant derogatory way. Some of my favourite bands are emo and have nothing to do with the way the term has been used to brand broody/whiny bands/characters/poetry/fanfiction/whatever.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
By Compilation you mean Advent Children. That's really the only entry where he can be considered broody and/or whiny. In the original, he was oblivious/quiet, but that hardly an emo makes. And by the end, he's back to his awkward/quiet self. He hardly appears in CC, and again this is his awkward phase. DoC he's normal.

LunarSkye

Pro Adventurer
AKA
CL, Prompto
Lulz.
I just get tired of people throwing that word around when they see someone sad without trying to understand why. They keep thinking he was always some cheerful person and that ACC and KH made his character do a 180 or something. =/

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
By Compilation you mean Advent Children. That's really the only entry where he can be considered broody and/or whiny. In the original, he was oblivious/quiet, but that hardly an emo makes. And by the end, he's back to his awkward/quiet self. He hardly appears in CC, and again this is his awkward phase. DoC he's normal.
You're right and wrong there. Whilst AC was the only entry that made him overtly broody and whiny, it was also the last entry into the Compilation that even tried to give him any character at all.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
But ACC had that whole scene with Marlene, and the dilly-dallying :( So he wasn't even sad anymore. It's just people that don't know what "emo" is. And that's coming from someone who isn't emo. Personally, I love awkward!Cloud. And ironically that works for him.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
It's just people that don't know what "emo" is
The amount of people this applies to would shock you.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c

>_>

This, of all of the fucked up shit going on in the world and in people's lives is what gets you going?

I wish I had your goddamn life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom