Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Sorry to hear about your friend's sister, Ghost. :(

What's pissing me off is that we've got a few people off work ill this week. Yesterday, I was asked to put my usual morning jobs to one side to help put some orders on.

This morning, my boss started complaining to me about some work being behind. HMM, WOULD THIS BE THE STUFF YOU TOLD ME TO LEAVE YESTERDAY MORNING?? That everyone else is too lazy to bother with?

Ijit.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Having to shovel and snowblow my driveway after 10in of snow 3 days ago.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Wet. Snow.

This creates massive hidden puddles that soaked my less-than winter capable shoes.

This ALSO creates slushy roads. Then MULTIPLE people feel the need to drive at 45 mph as close to the curb as possible. Thanks, you fuckers for spraying disgusting, freezing, gray sludge out, past the sidewalk and on to me standing 2 ft. beyond the sidewalk away from the road. I really wanted to be cold and wet from the stomach down before catching my first bus today at 8 in the morning.

If I ever find someone that does that, I'll knock them unconscious and leave them in one of those freezing, wet, slush-filled gutters.

X :neo:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I was going to watch Tron Legacy in the morning with my friends but there's no fucking public transport anywhere this time of day

FUCK EVERYTHING

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Finding that a site I was going to buy something off is temporarily closed down because of the bad economy.

Was also the site I was planning to buy The 3rd Birthday from. So now I also am pissed off at Sony for making most websites unwilling to deliver PSP/PS3 stuff to Europe.

Ghost X

I feel like bitching about employers again, and their lack of hiring me. I hate the whole concept of 'its not what you know, but who you know'. I'm relatively fucked in the connections department, and after even travelling the world trying to make some as well as participating in several activities to find new friends over a period of several years etc, I think the chances of the connection thing improving is close to zero.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Students fighting in the cafeteria. Over the use of a microwave. What the hell...? And why am I always the one around for this crap?

Although I will say, it did provide a bit of lulz.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
1) How no matter how annoyed I am with someone, if they ask for my help politely, I automatically give it to them without thinking. :doh:

2) Realising once again that a great deal of you can't remember a world without Harry Potter or Mons (makes me feel old).

3) As pathetic as it may sound... Lambda's story in BlazBlue: Continuum Shift. Didn't piss me off, but left me feeling really melancholy, and... aww, she might be a bio-mechanical weapon, but I wanna give her a hug! :(
Trying to forget... something you cannot. T___T
:( *hugs*

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
1) How no matter how annoyed I am with someone, if they ask for my help politely, I automatically give it to them without thinking. :doh:

ME TOOOO. I can't say no. I get just as mad at myself for that as I do with the other person. Everyone yells at me for it. And what's worse is that she says "thank you" eight thousand times like that makes it ok that you've dumped your work on me. And the nicer she is, the more angry I am at myself for not saying no.

/psycho pent up frustration

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
People that think because you use profanity you must be mad or upset.

HERP DERP MAYBE I JUST LIKE DAMNING THINGS.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Mog, you made me think of one of my favorite cutscenes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom