Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Sadly, in real life, people like that do not get eaten by zombies.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
You need to finish RDR AND Undead Nightmare.

Both are fantastic.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Being really excited for something, and then it doesn't happen. And then you realize that it never will happen. And then you just give up.

And feel like crap.

Also~ My parents wanting me to stay in my room when company is over. I hear them laughing, and having dinner and I'm like... Fuck ya'll. I'M HAVING FUN IN MY ROOM ALONE, SO THERE.

;_;

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Like, they just want me to stay out of their way. I CAN leave my room to go somewhere else but like, they don't want me around their company, which is just their friends... it's like for no other reason besides that they don't want their friends to see me. .__.

I was basically told this. <XD

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
The drunken twat yelling at his girlfriend in the street. I think I might have to stab him with a breadknife.

Being really excited for something, and then it doesn't happen. And then you realize that it never will happen. And then you just give up.

And feel like crap.

Also~ My parents wanting me to stay in my room when company is over. I hear them laughing, and having dinner and I'm like... Fuck ya'll. I'M HAVING FUN IN MY ROOM ALONE, SO THERE.

;_;

I actually get the opposite. I stay in my room too much apparently and should come down stairs and socialize. And when I come down stairs I get yelled at more for not being 'nice'. Because not being a social butterfly means you aren't nice.

fuck that, I socially have issues and it's much more comfortable and less of a hassle for me to stay away. I don't care that you think that makes you look bad I'm your daughter you should care about me and my problems before you care about 'what others think'. Are you 12?

Sorry, just reading what you write kind of brought that out of me. My parents aren't monsters but it's been 23 years and they still don't understand that I'm not magically going to become my popular, gets drunk all the time and that's her only form of entertainment, sister.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Like, they just want me to stay out of their way. I CAN leave my room to go somewhere else but like, they don't want me around their company, which is just their friends... it's like for no other reason besides that they don't want their friends to see me. .__.

I was basically told this. <XD

Hmm, sounds like they're all doing drugs or something :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
^I hope not, they had my half sister downstairs and she's only four. xD

@Brookie-
Wow... my parents don't want me around and yours want you to be more social... both are bad, lmao.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi

And feel like crap.

;_;

Oh god the first part is me today. Getting your hopes up for something you know is just hopeless :sadpanda:

and there's loads of fun you can have in your room especially if I'm there with you :awesome:

As for the second part:

I actually get the opposite. I stay in my room too much apparently and should come down stairs and socialize. And when I come down stairs I get yelled at more for not being 'nice'. Because not being a social butterfly means you aren't nice.

fuck that, I socially have issues and it's much more comfortable and less of a hassle for me to stay away. I don't care that you think that makes you look bad I'm your daughter you should care about me and my problems before you care about 'what others think'. Are you 12?

Sorry, just reading what you write kind of brought that out of me. My parents aren't monsters but it's been 23 years and they still don't understand that I'm not magically going to become my popular, gets drunk all the time and that's her only form of entertainment, sister.

This. 100% true and forever this. Every single damn word.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
My mom hates that I'm not that type of person. She lies to people about me cause she's embarrassed that I don't talk much. Christmas Eve coming up, she has her lie all set up for why I can't go. This is a party at my sister-in-law's mother. These people are not my family! They are crazy! I have enough crazy of my own, I don't need to suffer through theirs. I've done it the past three years, I need a break!

Last weekend, my mom tells me that my brother invited us over to hang out. I declined, and her response was, "What's wrong? Do you feel ok?" Because the only reason I wouldn't go see them is because I must be sick.

Isn't it ironic that all us unsocial butterflies come together here and have no problems socializing. If you can call it socializing, I suppose. :monster:

The thing is, I don't have problems socializing. I just don't like to do it with people I don't like. If I don't like you, I'm not very good at hiding it.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
You can choose your friends, but you can't choose your family! :monster:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
That awkward moment when that co-worker you've been creepily obsessing over reblogs
tumblr_l9f1he7yAh1qc5728o1_500.jpg
from you on tumblr.

GODDAMN YOU IRONY. YOU ARE A BITCH.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
The snow where I live in Belfast is about 6 inches deep, I'm loaded with flu and I'm workin 2-11pm, yep its great being me.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Youtube fucking up their layout again. Seriously I can't even tell whose comment is whose anymore.

Also *joins the unsocial butterfly bandwagon*

Last edited:

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
DAMNIT YOUTUBE. At least they didn't change it on April 1st again, so all of us that use it frequently were like "Lol, YT nice joke.... YT, April Fools is over you can change back now... YT?.... YT!? FUUUUUU"

and there's loads of fun you can have in your room especially if I'm there with you

Oe6Nd.gif

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
The shitty fucking trackpad on this shitty fucking laptop :rage:

Dell, mark my words I WILL HAVE VENGENCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom