alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
bawww moar kangaroo

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
People that take my comments like that seriously enough to waste their hate on me are probably the same people who's hate of me will impact me the least :/

Back atcha

Also on topic, apparently spam bots which are unvalidated are able to update my OP wiki:
http://funpiece.com/wiki/index.php?title=User:862_buy_capoten

It's actually kind of funny in a way, but I've been wanting to delete the wiki for a while now anyway :monster:

Captain James T. Kirk

The one and only
Fat, hairy guys in leather (normally the ones that are going through a mid-life crisis) that hang round bars too much trying to chat up those poor honeys, belgium people, tree huggers, mondays and cold weather.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
My and my lethargy hate each other ;.;

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
People who know how to skip around the laws to escape prosecution for their crimes piss me off. The sort of types who know what the legal age limit is, how to read every single disclaimer and find holes in it and how to use threats, blackmail and manipulation to keep their victims silent.

Fuck you, shitheads.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Idd, I highly doubt he was referring to any of those definitions though :monster:

Things that piss me off, people that use words out of context and/or have no idea what they mean.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
For whatever reason, I just cannot seem to wake up refreshed and ready to face the day! :( I'm sooooo tired! :P

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
My mattress.

It is the most uncomfortably hellish object yet spawned from Satan's bowels.

Seriously, it makes a convincing case for sleeping on the floor.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
My mattress.

It is the most uncomfortably hellish object yet spawned from Satan's bowels.

Seriously, it makes a convincing case for sleeping on the floor.

Your mattress is horrible, it's all bobbly and gross. >;
Does it have a tragic backstory?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Hey, there's nothing wrong with sleeping on the floor if you have the proper materials to make it comfortable.

Unless you have a bug problem.

A

Great Old One
I think in Asia there are quite a few who sleep on the floor. Like Dacon said, there's no problem with it unless you have the right stuff.

Also, one thing that pisses me off: when you type up a long report and your computer shuts down. And Macs don't have that dumb restore thing.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Your mattress is horrible, it's all bobbly and gross. >;
Does it have a tragic backstory?
It's worse now, idk what's happened to it but there's this huuge ridge that sticks out and runs right from top to bottom. Holy shit it's horrific.

It's backstory is so tragic that it's now too badass to put into words. Seriously I can't even make sense of it, it's THAT badass.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with sleeping on the floor if you have the proper materials to make it comfortable.
My floor isn't all that comfortable either :'<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom