Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
When you realize that your Duncan Hines brownies from three days ago are almost finished. :'( *emo tear*

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
When you have enough time to do what you need to get done, and know exactly what things need to get done, but you can't summon the motivation to work on them and just keep refreshing the forums instead, and you can feel the deadlines bearing down on you even though they're days (or even weeks) away, but you'll have to work for two of those days so you know you'll have no time, and you just want to say fuck it and go play some MMO that you really don't even have that much fun with just because it'll take your mind off things and no one's posting anything interesting anywhere on the entire internet.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
People doing exactly what they said they weren't going to do, going back on their word, being arrogant cunts, the typical shit you see everyday.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Owners of formerly valid sites that don't give a shit about their forums.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Book return day.
Who the hell thought it was ok to making complex rules about giving books back to school.
WTF really.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
DON'T BELIEVE ONDORE'S COMPLEX RULES

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
People doing exactly what they said they weren't going to do, going back on their word, being arrogant cunts, the typical shit you see everyday.

Oh I forgot to add on the end, years of work amounting to fuck all.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
People who try to use pity against you.

Like, I can understand to some extent. But if they use it for everything... I can't describe it. A ridiculous example would be:

"Can you hand me that pencil please?"
"I can't... I'm too depressed."

uncle sam

dead
AKA
curry
When book stores won't let you sell your $100 book back because a completely unnecessary new edition has been put into circulation for next year.

A

Great Old One
When you get these throbbing headaches that won't go ways. Seriously, I've been having one every day these days and it hurts like hell.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
FUUUUU.jpg

FFFFFFFFUUUU---- :rage:

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
Being woken up at 1:30am by the hotel's dodgy fire alarm and realising that, as this also happened to my manager when she stayed here, it might be something of a regular occurrence.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Final internship presentations that I thought were happening today but turned out to be on Friday, :monster:. Ah well, at least I got the day off.

...which I'll largely spend on the four-hour trip back to Amsterdam, >.<.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Falling asleep off and on all day and night due to lack of proper sleep habits of late.

Also, I'm officially not a fan of hesitation or uncertainty. O the irony ><

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
School charging me for writing annotations in books.
I mean come on, how else are you supposed to learn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom