Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Bathroom overflows + nosebleeds + forum business + graduation business + sweaty cock piss me off.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
@ Yop: Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Also when I complete something for work only to discover that it's not needed after all because things have changed in the company. Dammit.

mentaz

bubbles
Now that I can be back online, my Internet is broken. I was almost 40 minutes on my cell phone with the technical support so they can tell me that they don't know what's wrong and they'd call me back tomorrow. So meanwhile I'm having a 720 Ks/s connection that breaks down every 5 minutes. :awesome:

Last edited:

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
arrow-up.gif

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Trying to find out the schedule to a local show on a local channel and no information in site tells when it comes on. Hell not even the company themselves post a schedule up of their show. It pisses me off!

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Chewing with your mouth open.

People who IM/Text constantly when my status is way and they say nothing constructive besides,
"Where are you?"
"Home yet?"
"Are yah?"
"Huh are yah"

:rage:

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
When your younger sister hijacks the room you share to have her ghey friends(well, I get along with one of them)come over and watch a movie. At 10pm at night.

And that was almost four hours ago!!! You said ONE movie, not two!!! You damn whore.

And they're so LOUD, too. stfu you giggly fgts.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Wen your toffee muffin doesn't have a gooey caramel centre.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
When you hear someone talking about some good-sounding toffee muffin you've never had before and have no way of getting at that moment.

Waaaaaaaaah. :(

@Alise
That would make me throw things and abuse animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom