Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
You moved on to ZQ, darling. It was only natural for him to move on as well.

But... but... I didn't move on! He was still my favorite! Just because I was going nuts reblogging Zachary Quinto doesn't mean I didn't love him anymore!

HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME?!

k9xrvk.gif

Ghost X

In regards on how to deal with an evil person/people confronting you, the best method is to take your best shot at them and run, doesn't matter whether you're a man or a woman. There's no shame in running. I'd rather do that than die in a fight, which is a real possibility. My cousin died in a bar fight, and of late I'm hearing people dying in fights in the media a lot. Fighting is not a good idea. Of course, there are complications to this scenario, like if you're with others, let alone defending them.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Running leads to people dying a lot too. There's no simple solution to any confrontation.

Ya, running means you can actually run and get away, which not everyone can. I agree you shouldn't stand and fight out of pride but you have to do whatever is best physically for you.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Do whatever the situation calls for, I'm just saying it's easier to stab someone in the back when they're not defending it.

Oh ya, I forgot I actually had something to put in this thread...

The bus passing right by you and not stopping because the jerk bus driver decided to make their lane change too early. Waiting half an hour in the cold AND that was the last bus for the evening.

fu

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I PLEDGE THEE MY SWORD IN THIS MUMBLE

or however that meme goes

OT: Sweet mother of God I am so hungry I can hear my stomach over the sound of my typing (and my keys are not super quiet rly)

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
:shifty:

... How much?

EVIL DEALER GAME DEVIL MUMBLE'S MYSTERIOUS PLOT...START...!!

For a price of none, I can unite you with Mr. Tennant. Free of charge. No strings attached.

We can kidnap him and dissuade him from marrying the fiance. I have about 6 options that don't include death but is just as horrifying... Just suggesting.

Are you...game?

businessman-rubbing-hands-with-a-smirk.jpg

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
1.) Probably need to buy furniture and most importantly a nice TV to catch up on some games/DVDs
2.) VAT goes up
3.) :sadpanda:

Aizaka

Forgotten Memory
Hmm...I hate re-rendering image renders because the previous person to render it hosted it in the wrong format so it saves the background as 5,000,000,000,000 shades of white making me have to click pixel by pixel aroundthe iamge to make a safety outline to be able to use a select all option to delete teh various white blobs. (Best example will be my signiture when complete since the character itself is mainly wearing white...-Shudders-...The horror THE HORROR!!!)

Also I guess how you get character fanatics on games they REALLY make me want to buy a sporting rifle to shoot them all with. So you get a better understanding of where I am coming from there is a character in a game I play called "Jin" he is a martial artists with his lastest job installment back in Summer 2010 he has became a character that requires a trained monkey to play to insert a 6 button command combo to make him do the following -Dash attack- to -Stance change- to -Roundhouse kick of death- (Yes the kick does about 2-3,000 damage and thats when the character is at Level 40 at level cap it breaks over 15,000+ depending on equipment) which is litterally all the fanboy's of that character can DO even in PvP. Now for the past month or two when they discovered he got a skill tree for his first job in the Korean version of the game, every patch since then they all have gone "GM SKILL TREEE NAO!!! FUCK TRANSLATION! FUCK FIXING BUGS ON IT GIMMIE TREE NAO!!!!!!!111111oneoneone"...But yeah thats pretty much it....But idiots like that are people who should be denied access to games for spreading retardisum (Like how the more newer Call of Duty games online JUST has campers sitting in corners becuase they can't play the game due to lack of playing skills).

Ok Rant over back to my sig making. And sorry for the excessive use of foul language...

Ghost X

Oh ya, I forgot I actually had something to put in this thread...

The bus passing right by you and not stopping because the jerk bus driver decided to make their lane change too early. Waiting half an hour in the cold AND that was the last bus for the evening.

fu

Tried complaining to the bus company?

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
EVIL DEALER GAME DEVIL MUMBLE'S MYSTERIOUS PLOT...START...!!

For a price of none, I can unite you with Mr. Tennant. Free of charge. No strings attached.

We can kidnap him and dissuade him from marrying the fiance. I have about 6 options that don't include death but is just as horrifying... Just suggesting.

Are you...game?

businessman-rubbing-hands-with-a-smirk.jpg

Thank you for the offer, Mumb- er, Game Devil, but I suppose if I really love David Tennant, then I should let him be with whoever makes him happiest.

He's also way too older for me. I'll try to find someone who was born in my decade if possible.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
i went to bed early and everything so i could start my essay
then i couldn't get to sleep
then i fell asleep around 5am
then i got woken up at 8am
then fell asleep
have now woken up and feel like i've been hit by a truck
owww

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Certain family members who don't have the slightest clue how to treat other people.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
getting database errors for the first time in leik a year

uncool man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom