Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
It doesn't piss me off--more like scares the living shit out of me--that our community theatre version of Hairspray goes on tonight. Opening night. We still have kinks in the show to work out AND NOT MUCH OF A CALL TIME TO ACTUALLY SORT IT ALL OUT OMG I AM GOING TO BURST. Not into tears or anything silly, but simply burst. SOMEONE FIND ME A TARDIS.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
A workmate of my mother's partner passed away this week. And rather than just admit that he's worried about his workmate, because that would be "unmanly", he's being more abrasive than usual.
It's to stop piracy apparently. Why manti needed both though kind of puzzles me. But 5 hours? Can you even play games on a computer that shit?
Both are programmed into the disc, and both need to be installed/activated before the game.

And OBJECTION! The computer is fine, it's the net access that's the problem. Because I live in quite a rural part of England, the broadband speed is the slowest my service provider does (it's roughly equivilant to 56kbps dial-up in speed).

And the main problem with Steam was that it kept losing contact with Valve's servers (which I understand is a common problem, despite the fact that they refuse to admit it happens).

EDIT
@Adri: *hugs* You'll be fine. Break a leg! :) (But, not literal, like.)

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
  • Waking up an hour before I need to get up. I pretty much am guaranteed not to get back to sleep after that, which basically means I'll spend the rest of the day feeling fatigued. Unless I manage to take a nap. Which thus far I haven't.
  • What the fuck is with the last.fm server, seriously. It's never down this long.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Off topic discussions that enlarge a thread in the most unnecesary way.

brunettepudding

Currently lalala-ing~
I hate it when people try their hardest to get my attention (Via Facebook status updates, blog posts, etc) then don't have the balls to say what they want to say to me after they have said attention. ASDFJKL;

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I hate when you supposedly come to good terms with someone, and then they leave you hanging forever.

Like after a fight or something:

"We're friends again? Yeah? Cool."

/never talked to again/

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Speaking of, I hate when any sites in general just update your account when you don't want it and they don't even get your consent (or let you know), they just do it. Fuck you MSN and Facebook.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Went to visit my mate to whom I used to work with in his new shop (ours shut down but the same company has another branch 10 mins away) so I walked in and was immediately asked to step outside to speak to the manager.
It seems that when I come in purely to speak to my friend about various things it gets on the managers nerves because I used to work for the company and therefore know how to "scam the system" even though I rarely buy anything from them anymore because even when I got my staff discount it was still overpriced shit.

Anyway, I then get asked how I came into information that was discussed on facebook regarding the store my mate works in and how it is that even though im no longer working for the company im better informed than the manager.
Now im totally fucked off because the entire time i did work for GAME, this manager made my life a living hell and continually blocked me from becoming manager myself because I had the balls to tell him to fuck off when he was being a cock, now he expects me to rat on people I talk to online just because I found out some shit regarding him being incompetent and being threatened with the sack!
FFS!!! I am now no longer allowed into the shop to speak to my friend as "im not spreading malicious rumours" in other words he doesn't know it was said friend who told me all this shit to begin with and he is just pissy because I refuse to tell him anything since I don't work for the company anymore.
...cunt.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Having a wonderful day that is ruined by sudden depression later on and then feeling worse because of what a good day it was earlier.

I was going to post something here but I didn't know how to express it

This sums up my own personal problem so perfectly

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Some people are just so ridiculously paranoid.

The worst part about it is that they also tend to have martyr complexes.

I'm sure you can see how this would be problematic.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Sleeping patterns are ALWAYS screwed up in weekends - o - I tire of wasting my day in bed and then night time to spend ; v ;

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Fucking facebook.

1) Because I mistype my password often because of my spaz hands, and they always ALWAYS send me a 'getting back onto facebook' email. Aggggh, it sticks in my craw for some reason.

2) Having a friends boyfriend post one of those crappy 'yes/no' game things on my wall, piquing my curiosity (and I always avoid that kind of crap when I can)

Anyway I click on it to find that he thinks I am 'a poser' and 'not a vegitarian' (the second one is true sadly) Now this is the first time that he's ever actually posted something on my wall ever, so I dont know what to think.....is he joking about or what? I mean, we've always got on alright. I havent seen him in a while and my friend and he were going through a tough patch recently but.... aaag just WHAT?

I'm not actually arsed about being called a poser, I'm just frustrated that I dont know if its serious or not. Gah!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I found a Garrus litho for really cheap...which is FANTASTIC.

But it's unsigned, so it could be fake. :(

AND THE ONLY OTHER ONE AVAILABLE HAS A TEAR IN IT ASDFGHJKL

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Fucking facebook.

1) Because I mistype my password often because of my spaz hands, and they always ALWAYS send me a 'getting back onto facebook' email. Aggggh, it sticks in my craw for some reason.

2) Having a friends boyfriend post one of those crappy 'yes/no' game things on my wall, piquing my curiosity (and I always avoid that kind of crap when I can)

Anyway I click on it to find that he thinks I am 'a poser' and 'not a vegitarian' (the second one is true sadly) Now this is the first time that he's ever actually posted something on my wall ever, so I dont know what to think.....is he joking about or what? I mean, we've always got on alright. I havent seen him in a while and my friend and he were going through a tough patch recently but.... aaag just WHAT?

I'm not actually arsed about being called a poser, I'm just frustrated that I dont know if its serious or not. Gah!

Tell him that it takes a lot of hard work to be a poser.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
  • It never fails that on days when there are 25+ shelves of books to put away there will be an absurd rush of customers and I won't be able to stay late. At least I got more than 20 shelves done, which was a miracle considering the circumstances.
  • Why bother asking me for help if you're not even going to stick around to listen to my answer? Fuck you.
  • Damned headphones are acting up. So much rage. Would it be so difficult for someone to design a connector that doesn't get fucked up after about a year of usage?
  • People who clearly see you coming, pull out in front of you anyway, and proceed to go several dozen mph slower than you were going. I want to smack them so hard.
  • The people who designed the "synchronisation" of traffic lights in this town deserve to be forced to drive through it eternally as punishment.

Last edited:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
  • Damned headphones are acting up. So much rage. Would it be so difficult for someone to design a connector that doesn't get fucked up after about a year of usage?

Theres a phrase for that 'inbuilt obsolescence' nothing is made to last these days( which is why I'm on my 2nd PS3) I was sick of my cheap headphones self destructing all the time so I bought some Sennheisers for £35 spond (which I think is bloody expensive) After about 7 months the two pieces of plastic holdng the left earbud together just fell apart. They still technically function but I now have a spiky lump of plastic and araldite inserted into my ear. It wasnt even like I dropped them or anything. FFFFFUUUUUUUUU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom