Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
What pisses me off is that I'm a fan of games created by a constantly disappointing company.

It's almost enough to make me stop playing their games and to stop attending this forum. Almost.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Hospital,
if you didn't want me to scratch at these things you stuck to my back, then maybe you should have tried to make it less irritating.

I don't know if itching means that there's an allergic reaction going on now :sadpanda:

Is this the allergy test you mentioned a while back?

crack

Donator
i played halo for ten minutes and i already feel nauseous and dizzy. these headaches are preventing me from playing ANY games at all : (

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
I told my mom (lol at all the mom complaints) today that I'm going to set up an appointment with a new doctor to see about getting help for my depression, and she wasn't very understanding at all. Which kind of pisses me off because she's the one who suggested that in the first place. She told me that I can't handle things well and I'm just reacting to my circumstances right now.

My mom has never been very understanding of me as I've struggled with depression throughout my life. She's always thought that I should be able to snap out of it and all that that depression is truly is self pity. Whether that's the case or not, I really wish that she would stop making me feel weak or crazy because I've gone through it and she hasn't.

I just want a little support from my family as I'm struggling. Is that too much to ask?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
trying to keep calm about insurance premiums and the possibility my medication may cost $100 a month for copay and my work hasn't told me anything about a spring schedule (since rush schedule ends tomorrow)

plzplzplzplzplzplzplzdontfiremeeeee

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I tried installing my copy of Dawn of War II over the weekend (I wanna swamp arrogant space pixies with bugs!). DoW2 needs both Steam and Games for Windows installed. Five frickin' hours later, Steam's just about set-up and Games for Windows is struggling arthritically.

So; fuck Steam, fuck Valve, fuck Games for Windows, fuck THQ, and fuck the horse they came in on! Waaagh! Blood for the Blood God! etc., etc.
i'm so bored, my dad has the tv, and all i've got to pass the time are books.
sad face
If you're bored with books, you have the wrong books. Recommend: Good Omens. SIR Terry "Discworld" Pratchett + Neil "the Sandman" Gaiman = WIN.
I told my mom (lol at all the mom complaints) today that I'm going to set up an appointment with a new doctor to see about getting help for my depression, and she wasn't very understanding at all. Which kind of pisses me off because she's the one who suggested that in the first place. She told me that I can't handle things well and I'm just reacting to my circumstances right now.

My mom has never been very understanding of me as I've struggled with depression throughout my life. She's always thought that I should be able to snap out of it and all that that depression is truly is self pity. Whether that's the case or not, I really wish that she would stop making me feel weak or crazy because I've gone through it and she hasn't.

I just want a little support from my family as I'm struggling. Is that too much to ask?
:( *hugs* Some people just don't understand depression. I'm somewhat lucky with mine as it's part hereditary (sp??), so my mum understands what I'm going through. Her boyfriend on the other hand is so stupid, he thinks migraines are the same as periods. >_>

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I tried installing my copy of Dawn of War II over the weekend (I wanna swamp arrogant space pixies with bugs!). DoW2 needs both Steam and Games for Windows installed. Five frickin' hours later, Steam's just about set-up and Games for Windows is struggling arthritically.

I HATE games that force you use Steam or Games for Windows, its bullshit. ESPECIALLY when they're single player games, why the hell do I have to be connected to this online program to play a game ON MY OWN. It is for this reason that I never got any of the Fallout 3 expansions and why I resent games like Civ V and any Valve game.

:rage: I wholeheartedly agree with you here.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Fucking nosebleeds at work. They make me feel goddamn useless and the one I had today was the second one I've had in my last three days in. Plus I got less work done than I should have because of the damn thing. The really annoying thing is I haven't had any other nosebleeds this year besides the two I've gotten at work.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
gods FRAKKING damn it I can't muster the enthusiasm for pretty much anything right now.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I HATE games that force you use Steam or Games for Windows, its bullshit. ESPECIALLY when they're single player games, why the hell do I have to be connected to this online program to play a game ON MY OWN. It is for this reason that I never got any of the Fallout 3 expansions and why I resent games like Civ V and any Valve game.

:rage: I wholeheartedly agree with you here.

It's to stop piracy apparently. Why manti needed both though kind of puzzles me. But 5 hours? Can you even play games on a computer that shit?

Anyway today I woke up thinking I was late for work and when I get there I was told i'm early. They changed my roster without telling me. They took 2 hours off my 4 shifts so I could work Saturday which also fucks up the plans I made now.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
correction: may get fired at work if i don't put down the right hours

also i can no longer get food stamps if i continue to work there because they are limiting us to 15 hours a week at most

guess it's time to start looking for a new job

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Dear you: you are a stupid bitch. And you know what? It's annoying.

Be less of a bitch pls. And preferably less stupid, too.

Although, knowing you, that's rather improbable.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
What part of "I'm on break" do you not understand? I have fucking headphones on for fuck's sake. Does it look like I'm working? Go bother someone who cares and, more importantly, who's getting paid to answer your stupid fucking questions.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
My Doctor recommended that I see an Eye Doctor {cba to spell the correct term} for my weird fuzzy vision, but my Grandma wanted to go home instead. >_> He even said I could schedule an appointment for that very moment.

Rly Grandma, rly?

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Ear infections, no matter how slight. And even if they aren't media otitis, they feel it just the same. :faint:

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
I saw my father and little brother last Sunday for the first time in over two years and it's caused me to think about the shitfest that was my past when my father was involved. I hardly even talked to him on Sunday, and we didn't mention anything about what's happened between us.

I just kind of hate him all over again right now.

Last edited:

Ghost X

Nothing pisses me off more in Minecraft than lag. One moment you're safely perched on a ledge. You tap forward ever so gently, and the screen freezes. You know as soon as it returns to normal, its going to register your tap forward at least twice, and all of a sudden you're in the fucking lava with all that hard-to-find diamond in your inventory incinerated along with you upon death. Then you reappear at your spawn point over 5 minutes away from the caverns you're digging through, so there is no chance in claiming any of that gear that may have escaped the lava.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
  • What the hell would possess someone to ask someone for help and then completely disregard their answer? Do you have any idea how insulting that is? If you're going to interrupt me the least you could do is not act like you know the store better than I do when I give you an answer you don't like. I think I ranted about this before but it's still completely beyond my comprehension why anyone would do this. It's absurdly condescending and it's a complete waste of time for everyone involved.
  • The art/cooking section of the store is invariably a disgrace. Books are inevitably strewn out in completely random order lying on their spines or fallen over and half the time customers damage the damn things and we have to send them back. It's so bad that I consider myself lucky on days when I don't have to set foot in it.
  • If you really feel the need to come to a complete fucking stop before making a turn, the least you could do is signal it more than twenty yards in advance. Especially when the lane you're turning from doubles as an overflow from the previous intersection and most of the people in it are going to be merging into other lanes travelling at 45+mph.
  • I had to stop for all but two traffic lights on the way home. There really has to be a better way to manage traffic.

Last edited:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Your bullet point method of organizing your posts make this thread a lot easier on the eyes Aaron.

On a lighter note. I went to the gym today for three hours. Did a solid 2 and a half hour workout which got me completely pumped. Spent the last half hour in the pool area and sat in the Jacuzzi/Hot tub/Spa pool for a fair amount longer than I should have.
According to Aki I managed to dialate my blood vessels to the extent of feeling woozy/light-headed and felt at some points like I couldn't even lift my arms.
A 20km bike ride and 8km run, and it was a pool that floored me. ; . ;

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Friend --> Wow, you suddenly have tons of plans this weekend!

Me --> Tons? I have like two things going on.

Friend --> More than being alone like usual.

LOL GEE THANKS. bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom