Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Username

Banned
Omg how rude, first of all that woman she was referring to should of pulled that chair from her ass and ninja kicked her ass, then you should of teamed up with her...seriously how rude!, saying that, ignore it tiff and carry on as normal.

Last edited:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
ignore it tiff and carry on as normal.

Username...that's not tiff, thats tifaera.

kekeke.jpg

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
have one of the worst hangovers of my young adult life and i somehow spent £110 or more yesterday
fucking hate the debit card when im drunk

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
When someone insults you because of a fight, or they're in a bad mood... and the next day they act happy and speak to you as if nothing ever happened, with no apology or anything.

I understand some people get nervous, scared, or insecure about apologies.. but pretending it never happened is a bad way to do it.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
When you think you've set your alarm clock... and you really haven't. =/

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Going to buy clothes. Entering the store. Beeping security system.

Short chicks wanting you to take off your clothes
:awesome:

Stupid clothes I bought before, security systems suddenly re-enabling after a wash, and somehow only triggering the alert when in combination with my (several years old) coat.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
5 tests last week.

2 got good marks

1 mixed to low

2 utterly obliterated. fml oTL careless mumble was careless.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
  • Someone stuck a piece of gum to a pair of books, one of which was a hardcover, damaging both to the point where they're probably unsellable. What the hell would possess someone to think that's acceptable behaviour? Are people seriously that devoid of a sense of ethics these days? Similarly, a couple of weeks ago I came across a book with about sixteen pages ripped out. Again, it was a pretty expensive book, with lots of full-colour illustrations. People who do that shit, which in these cases obviously can't have been unintentional, should have to pay for the merchandise they damage.
  • Traffic on Saturdays. Especially during tourist season.
  • One of the biggest subdivisions in my region doesn't have its own right turn lane. I'm pretty sure you can figure out why this is not only annoying but dangerous. I was behind at least five people turning into the damn thing today.
  • On a similar note there's an intersection where the lane going through ends and merges immediately into a lane that doesn't exist on the other side of the intersection. Why someone thought this was good traffic design I'll never know. I'm pretty sure it's an accident waiting to happen, since someone's inevitably going to make a right turn thinking they'll have the right of way and the through traffic won't expect it.
  • I filled up my car at the end of last week. The tank is already half empty.
  • Signs with unnecessary inverted commas or poor grammar make my inner grammar nazi rage.
  • Computer lagging. I should probably close some programs or reboot but gods damn it this is frakking 2011, this shit shouldn't be happening.
  • I forgot to check my fucking work schedule. What the hell.

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Right. I'm extremely hungry, but I don't feel like eating anything we have in the house. But I also don't want to go out and deal with traffic again. FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
dicks in retail acting entitled like i have to get everything for them and also should know the prices of every item in the store. :\

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Elderly drivers. Storytime: I went to the grocery store with my dad because (1) I wasn't driving and (2) it was a way to relieve boredom. As we're walking through the parking lot we're less than two feet behind some dickhead in some giant SUV monstrosity. This guy starts backing out without even looking to see whether anyone is behind him. I know he can't have looked because I'm directly behind him, almost in the centre of the vehicle. The only reason he stops is because my dad knocks really loudly on the window. If my dad hadn't had such reflexes I'm 100% certain I would have been run over. So the dickhead pulls down his window and curses us out. Because we're totally the ones at fault here. Never mind that Florida motor law says that if you back into a pedestrian for any reason you're at fault. Nope, it's entirely our fault. After my dad tells him to look in his fucking window before backing his vehicle up the guy goes tearing around the parking lot and on his way out his wife rolls down the window and yells something I didn't really catch at us. So he gives them the finger.

This bullshit is not helping with my anxiety issues. Two days this week I've been in potentially deadly situations. At this rate I'm not even going to want to leave the house for any reason other than work.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
By far the worst thing about this is the dickhead clearly didn't learn anything from almost killing two people. Or at least almost severely injuring them.

Ghost X

- Drama whores who I had a falling out with at least a few years ago sending friend requests more than once. If there is one thing I know about people, its that those who come under the category of 'Batshit insane and evil' don't change their personality in just a few years, if ever.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
The ACF article on ED was deleted. Ok, whatever, that's more content for FG's wiki when I bother to wiki it and it makes it harder for random people to get Dawn's and my n00dz. However, rereading the article has drawn my attention once again to just how pissed off I am that that forum was permanently closed without any sort of warning. There was so much golden content on that forum that I would've loved to save for my own personal perusal at a later date, and I'll never get to read any of it again. I spent literally hours each typing up a bunch posts on that forum and I now have nothing to show for them. I feel even worse for the people who lost their RP content. I only have a few bits and pieces left over from that forum, and it was some of the most fun I've ever had on a message board. All gone now, except as fading memories.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
^ This.

Some of the time the place was a shithole but atleast it was always lulzy. And yeah was very unhappy about the lost RP content. It would be pleasant for somebody to 'SURPRISE' announce that it's all archived somewhere but alas it is not.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Web.archive.org has some of it if you go to forums.adventchildren.net/archive/index.php, I believe, but nowhere near enough and it's pretty sporadic as to what it has and what it doesn't.

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Dammit, Facebook fucking redesigned again. I set up my 15 favourite authors to display on my profile page; now I need to fucking pick 5; what is this shit? I'm probably massively slowpoking here but whatever. FUCK YOU ZUCKERBERG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom