*sings*

La LA LAALAAA

Back stabbers everywhere... FUCK

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
There are gale force winds in Leeds.
This wouldn't usually matter to most people with normal double glazed windows that actually shut. But no, Spence's shitty student digs don't have that do they. Nooo. So apart from being awake freezing my tits off because there was a power cut and I couldn't turn my heater on, my shitty window that doesn't close properly let shit load of wind in, and was not only content with doing that, but also to slam itself repeatedly against the frame every time a particularly strong gust came along.

No srsly. I was in a bad mood last night, and now I am absolutely furious.

Ghost X

They totally do. I wish I had another job first though, to be safe.

Get legal advice first. They'd tell you what would happen if you report it, and how you could go about doing it anonymously. Surely there has got to be free legal advice somewhere. I think at least they offer free legal advice here, but I'm guessing I live in a different country, and so things may be different.

Get legal advice first. They'd tell you what would happen if you report it, and how you could go about doing it anonymously. Surely there has got to be free legal advice somewhere. I think at least they offer free legal advice here, but I'm guessing I live in a different country, and so things may be different.

I think he's more worried that if he reports if, they could get shut down, and then he'd need a new job.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Office politics. Jfc people get over yourselves. Your constant squabbling is just making shit worse and you don't even have a good reason for it.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i hate the apple computers in the bbmb building seriously

the person who bought these could have purchased even more awesome PCs at the prince for these ridiculous machines that were not totally frustrating to use and had no second button because it ROOKS MOAR STREAMLINE GAIZ

dipshits

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
i hate the apple computers in the bbmb building seriously

the person who bought these could have purchased even more awesome PCs at the prince for these ridiculous machines that were not totally frustrating to use and had no second button because it ROOKS MOAR STREAMLINE GAIZ

dipshits

ur a mac and im a pc

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Or when you accidentally set it for 9pm when you meant 9am.

D: I HATE THAT MOST.
Mine's an analogue alarm clock, so I don't have that problem. :P And all my digital clocks/watches are on 24h clock.
No srsly. I was in a bad mood last night, and now I am absolutely furious.
Would you say... bi-furious?

Finally getting Dawn of War II installed (some of you may recall me complaining about this game and its reliance on Steam and Games for Windows a few weeks back), but then it has to launch by going through Steam, and download every single update since the 2009 launch. And all their servers are "busy". FUCK

Also, back to work after a week off. I've complained enough about the mess my colleagues make in my absence in the past, so let's just leave it there for now, shall we?

And finally... a friend request on Messenger from someone I have no idea who the hell they are. I mean... seriously... this is freaking me out. Not quite "I just watched a zombie movie too close to bedtime" freaking me out, but almost.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I've had it happen where my alarm goes off but I don't wake up. Instead, I dream of trying to turn off my alarm but I can't make it stop.

I've also had dreams where I get up and get dressed for work and shit, and then I wake up. And I'm like FFFUUUUU, I'm not ready at all!

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
goddamn that sounds pretty horrifying

I took a nap which must have lasted for at least five hours. I'm still exhausted. How the hell is that even possible. I guess it's good because it means I'll be able to sleep easily tonight, but either way.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
That is one of the most terrifying and disturbing dreams anyone I know has had in some time >;

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
This is more like 'I want to cry' post but anyway.
Sorry for the length- TL;DR basically I had a really bad dream that lasted way longer than it should have and I woke up wanting to cry.

So earlier I started getting bad chest pains again and decided to pause FFX and lay down.

I had like the most awful dream ever and I couldn't make myself wake up. It was horrible I wanted to cry.
In my dream, I was in.. well I don't know.. never seen the house. I was laying in a bed when Nikki came and jumped on it. I pet her for a bit and then see Kitty. She purrs against me but leaves and my dad comes in. He starts talking about... something and I ask where the cat went.

I go looking through the rooms- seeing as I didn't recognize the place before- and what do I see in one of the lounge chairs? (that looks oddly enough like the one mom has in her spare bedroom that was her mother's) was the cat laying down and ...my mom's mom petting her. I freaked out and ran back to my dad. I asked, 'Why did I just see grandma? She's supposed to be--' and he cuts me off and says 'oh they didn't tell you?'

Apparently they brought her back but like.. she's not really herself. It's hard to explain. I was so freaked out. I then knew it was a dream and I was trying to wake myself up when Buddy ran by and that upset me. I run around trying to find my mom, trying to yell for her but losing my voice little by little. After a few minutes of yelling I hear someone say, 'in here!' and I hear someone in the bath. I assume it's my mom. The door is unlocked and I opened it. And as soon as I pull back the curtain OH MY FUCKING SHIT I NEAR ABOUT SCREAMED. It was my mom but the look on her face was stuck in a look of horror. I screamed and ran away. That's when my pocket buzzed, it was my phone. My mom sent me a text saying they were 'on the way'- this is when I just barely wake up to see that irl but then fall back asleep before I can answer.

Right away in my dream, I'm in my bed and I see in front of me my grandpa (dad's dad) walking by- but he's clearly a ghost.. and see through. I run towards him to stop and as soon as I grab him, he's gone.

And FINALLY I'm able to wake up and I just want to scream. Longest dream ever. It lasted two hours apparently.. fml

If anyone reads this, thanks lol I know it's long but fuck man

I finished it sooooo.

Let us remove you from the dream untethered an shit so you may no longer be able to liek awaken to such disturbing scenarios ever again. :lol:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I've had it happen where my alarm goes off but I don't wake up. Instead, I dream of trying to turn off my alarm but I can't make it stop.

I've also had dreams where I get up and get dressed for work and shit, and then I wake up. And I'm like FFFUUUUU, I'm not ready at all!

I had a dream exactly like this, back in highschool the alarm went off, I got up, showered, dressed, waited for the bus, went to school, sat through all my classes and lunch, the WHOLE day happened... and just as I got home the real alarm clock went off and I had to get up and redo the whole fucking day.

And yeah, about my bullshit job I am afraid they might get shut down, the stupid meeting explicitly referred to them having to overhaul everything they do to keep from losing their funding. And also bitching that "Its not like they're gonna give us more money, just gonna let us keep what we already got!" cause they're whiny bitches who don't do their shit right.

Further infuriating me, part of the overhaul is requiring us to get in our cars and drive away in order to have a smoke break. Lemme repeat that, they want us to get in our cars and leave work entirely just to smoke a cigarette. I'm sorry for what follows, since I just used it not long ago... but really it is the only thing that expresses my feelings properly. Say it with me if you know the words.

:FFFUUU:

Also that is a fucked up dream Kanra. Sympathy and hopes for better dreams in the near future.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Remember how I said the cooking section was the worst I had ever seen it the other day? It was worse today.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
no heat at work. forced to wear my coat inside. covering my awesome new shirt. this is a travesty.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Got an email this morning saying that I need to return my new laptop in it's original box for a full refund because of the defect in it's chipset. I already threw the box out, their customer service has been constantly busy, and I'm getting more pissed by the minute.

FUCK YOU, TOSHIBA.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I fucking hate the people that I work with. With a passion.

One of our instructors is leaving. Yesterday, one of my co-workers asked me to start a collection (assuming I would take care of it). I told people that I didn't want to be in charge of the events by myself this year. We discussed and settled the birthday thing. So the one lady said, "We'll check with the boss and see what she wants to do about the instructor that's leaving". Because, god for-fucking-bid SHE take charge when I said I wouldn't do it. So you're perfectly willing to expect me to do the work, but when I say no, you're not willing to take the responsibility on yourself. Classy.

Then someone comes to me today and says, "Did you get a cake for the instructor?" FFUUU, no I didn't. "Well, she said that you were going to." "WHY WOULD SHE SAY THAT? I TOLD HER NO AND SHE SAID SHE WOULD CHECK WITH THE BOSS. SHE NEVER GOT BACK TO ME. IN WHAT WORLD DOES THAT MEAN THAT I'M GOING TO BUY A CAKE?!"

SHE NEVER GOT BACK TO ME SO I ASSUMED WE WEREN'T DOING ANYTHING. NOW I LOOK LIKE AN ASSHOLE BC SHE TOLD EVERYONE THAT I WAS GOING TO GET A CAKE AND I DIDN'T. FFFUUU. #%(*&@$%)(*$#!(%*@#(*&@%

/steaming rant

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
#Never enough time in the day (there's a program on RIGHT NOW I want to to watch, but I also want to: post here; write more for Dessies; read my books; watch my DVDs; play my games).

#Razor burn on my face. Every time I shave.

#Money, lack thereof.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Not checking my mail over the weekend, and the Post Office decided that I no longer live there, and left a note in my mailbox that says it's now vacant. What the fuck, guys?

X :neo:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Mother is in one of her more-and-more-common pissy, passive-aggressive moods, and as usual it's for no good reason other than her blowing shit out of proportion. And it makes my dad all subdued and the whole goddamn house ends up feeling tense and depressed.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
hey bosslady, i understand its prolly frustrating for you that i have worked for two hours cleaning two carts of books. i should work faster, it must be entirely my problem, rite?

except most of the books are pretty tiny and so there's an awful lot of stickers and on top of that, i have unsteady hands due to my MS. tragic, i know.

but i don't complain because it keeps me busy and so you don't have to come up and nag at me to do something, except when you decided to call me and bitch at me for a whole minute about how i wasn't doing a fast enough job

alright honey, i promise, next time i will get over my dexterity issues and do everything in an hour. im obviously just faking this ms shit anyways amirite

fuck you in the ass with a splintery clue-by-four, douchebag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom