Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunoichi

dead
This threads still going? lol

The neighbours dogs shitting in the garden and them not getting it up for days, meaning when it's hot....It's a smelly summer.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
It's ok, baby. I'll ki- I mean put the dog in his place.

I get pissed off when customers ask me prices when there's a fucking price tag. Either they're too retarded to read, or they lack the common sense they had in their youths.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Hooo boy, this looks like it won't be a happy ending for the puppies.

Customers who ask and inquire too much, they must shut up. Thank god I'm quitting this shit in July.

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
Whoever eats the last food item in the fridge (candy, ice cream, cereal, etc.) I get pissed if we get it for one day and by the time i look in the freezer all of the ice cream's gone. There's only two people in the house other than me.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
People stealing my friend's stuff . . . well it only happened once but it ended up with me shaking in alsmot uncontrollable anger. The stupid kid still has my friend's phone but luckily her mother shut it off so he can't call anyone or anything.

I just hope she gets it back. :(

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
someone posted about Fawcett's death on my forum... someone else said "Who cares" and I banned the person from the topic...

That's not so bad but apparently
I HAVE TO FUCKING EXPLAIN WHY THAT COMMENT WAS UNACCEPTABLE? What the hell is wrong with you?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
People that lie frivolously.

I mean, I can understand if you need to do so to survive or something, but to just lie and lie because you can really pisses me off.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Chocobo Training in FFX. I feel like shooting every bird and balloon in existence.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
People that lie frivolously.

I mean, I can understand if you need to do so to survive or something, but to just lie and lie because you can really pisses me off.

Yeah I hate Sonmanic too.

and also... really? I have to explain to one of my admins why a member was suspended for writing horrible things about Michael Jackson repeatedly after I told him to stop?... really?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
When you sleep over at a friends house, or if you just plain sleep with someone, and they SNORE.

ALL NIGHT LONG.

I know they can't help it, but I cannot sleep... absolutely cannot when someone is snoring. T_T

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
When you sleep over at a friends house, or if you just plain sleep with someone, and they SNORE.

ALL NIGHT LONG.

I know they can't help it, but I cannot sleep... absolutely cannot when someone is snoring. T_T

Ugh. I know.

My dad comes out of his room to sleep in the living room every so often, and sometimes he starts snoring. IT'S SO DAMN LOUD.

;_;

Vendel

Banned
When I really feel like some Kool-Aid. But I'm just to lazy to make it.

Why can't someone else come over here and make it for me?

DAMN YOU LIFE!

Mr. Flibble

Mr. Flibble is very cross
AKA
Psycho Paul, Ace Rimmer
When my dad decides to put the dog in my room while I'm asleep and then the dog wakes me up crying to leave and then I can't get back to sleep D=

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
When I become hungry again only a half an hour after I've eaten a massive meal. ::goes off in search of something to eat::

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Chicks at work who tell the same god damn story to every god damn person.

And on top of that, when they flash their tits (yes, AT WORK) to elaborate with detail.

I mean rly, how can you get a fucking bug bite on your boob when you ride your bike, with that leather jacket you wear. DOES NOT COMPUTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom