Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Chicks at work who tell the same god damn story to every god damn person.

And on top of that, when they flash their tits (yes, AT WORK) to elaborate with detail.

I mean rly, how can you get a fucking bug bite on your boob when you ride your bike, with that leather jacket you wear. DOES NOT COMPUTE
It kinda makes sense how she could get it in that place if she is willing to take her top off at the most inconvenient of times (aka stupiiiiiid). She's just stupid like that! :awesome:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Sorry I should be more specific. >> She didn't take off her top, but we wear buttoned down collar shirts, so she just basically rips at both sides of her shirt flashing her boobs to some 14 year old kid. :monster: But she's 16, so she doesn't even have boobs yet. Just little tater tots.

Vendel

Banned
Knowing that my transmission is going bad AGAIN.

Time to buy a new fucking car.

I'm sick and tired of this bullshit. It took them three months to fix it then re-fix it because they fucked it up the first time. And only a few months later it is going bad again FUCK IT. I'm going to drive my truck off a fucking cliff before I fix the tranny again.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Idiots who come on my mail or doorstep asking for something I'm not involved in or something I didn't even do severely at best.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Had 2 hours sleep, now expected to work a 13 hour day.
The best bit is, as I'm working for my dad I thought I could skip out early, but alas no, my mother had a huge scream at me.
Not because it's rude to cut short a working day, but rather:
"OH MY GOSH YOU CAN'T DO THAT I HAVE WOKEN UP EARLY AND MADE YOU A PACKED LUNCH"

No, this doesn't really matter when I wake up, died in the shower and put my knickers on back to front due to exhaustion.
GOOD ONE

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Getting a shower and sweating like a pig 0.5 seconds afterwards.

Also, cuntish housemates that are disgusting. I just cleared away a maggot-infested trashbag. I was away two weeks ago, and the people that were at home (all four of 'em) all 'forgot' to take out the trash for collecting. With six people in a house, that's a Bad Thing.

There's also another container outside that's been there for a few months, but the collectors don't collect it. I refuse to go and empty that one, srsly. Who knows what's living in thar :monster:.

I don't plan on doing all the dirty work at the house, kthx.

Also, curséd be hot ovens that burn my finger.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Temperatures of over a hundred degrees (Fahrenheit). Screw that noise.

Also, roommate/unknown people coming in my room/bathroom and messing with my stuff. That kind of thing drives me fucking CRAZY. It happens again, somebody's going to get beaten with a loaf of French bread. Dunno where to find a cudgel, so that's the next best thing. Or a bag of oranges.

Or some other act of sabotage. You don't intrude upon a guy's personal space/belongings without fucking ASKING or anything FIRST. SHIT.

kunoichi

dead
^ thats bound to piss anyone off. And the sweating pissing people off is a given. But not all hot, sweaty stuff is bad.

Mr. Flibble

Mr. Flibble is very cross
AKA
Psycho Paul, Ace Rimmer
Again, sweating :monster: Got to work and within an hour my shirt was literally as soaked as if I'd just just stepped out of the shower fully clothed. And then I still had to work for three hours after that...and then for the rest of the week I have to work double hours DDDDD=

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I managed to get off Dad's work early, leaving me with 2.5 hours FREE YES.

However, upon buying a celebratory subway, I dropped tomato sauce over it. Over my white, expensive Fred Perry shirt.

FUCK YOU SOD'S LAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom