Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
:monster: Just to clarify, I don't have anything against Catholics in particular (my family are Catholic)....not anything I don't have against religion in general anyway. I just recognised the trait from my own experiences.

Nah, 'course its not the end of the world. You're only 20 anyway, you're going to have many many many many jobs :lol: Not like the good old days where you went down a mine aged 10 and didn't come out again until you were 70!

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
Edit: WRONG THREAD LOL

But yes, my family is incredibly Catholic, even though they haven't attended a single mass in over three years.

And I know that I'll have several more jobs, seeing as I have no idea what I want to do with my life. Hopefully my future finance degree will save me from future grocery store positions. :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Her English has never been very good. My mom thinks that quitting is a sign of weakness and misery brings salvation. Or something. She's been working at a job she hates for over 20 years and thinks that everyone else should to the same.
Ah, I see. Well, I for one give you mad props for leaving your old job for a new one - wish I could :P

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
Today is just really sucking. After having my mom randomly burst into my room to yell at me, everyone is surprised about why I stayed in my room while company came over. So now everyone's pissed at me.

Sometimes I think that I should just take out a second student loan and move out. I don't know if I can last another year and a half here.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
And I know that I'll have several more jobs, seeing as I have no idea what I want to do with my life. Hopefully my future finance degree will save me from future grocery store positions.

Everyone beats down on the customer service folk. :(:rage: I demand respect for my fellow store employees!

Seriously, I am going for a degree I love: digital and fine arts. Automatic 'fries or apples with that?' sentence? No.

What do I hope to have to put food on the table?: Art therapy - psychological and perhaps physical.

I would love to extend into equine therapy! That's more physical therapy than psychological, but there's a mental aspect to it too.

(I've always loved horses!)

My complaint: Heat with humidity. But then, I also have to say cold without humidity (or not much of it; cold air is drier air, usually.)

Today is just really sucking. After having my mom randomly burst into my room to yell at me, everyone is surprised about why I stayed in my room while company came over. So now everyone's pissed at me. ... Sometimes I think that I should just take out a second student loan and move out. I don't know if I can last another year and a half here.

I hear you loud and clear. *hugs*

My mom thinks that quitting is a sign of weakness and misery brings salvation. Or something.

Sorry, but I wanted to point out that such belief sounds like the first form of Orphan right there. :P

Sometimes misery can bring about miracles, but... Yeah, it's good to avoid that if at all possible.

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
My opinion of humanity is probably at an all-time low. I'm kind of afraid to go to sleep because I'm not exactly sure how I'll manage to motivate myself to get out of bed whenever I wake up.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
If that was intended to be commentary on my post, it's a pretty absurd mischaracterisation of what I actually said.

A poster at another forum I post at is trying to argue that the Norway attacks weren't terrorism because his goal might have been killing people rather than making them afraid. I can't even with people's bullshit. I'm not sure whether I hope he's trolling or whether I hope he's just genuinely that fucking ignorant. I can't even say which would be worse.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
according to a comment in ontd_political, some jerk already wrote fanfiction about the norway massacre

i have $10 here that says it's hetalia fandom

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
This doesn't really piss me off more than it's just sad, but one of my best friend's sister's cats died. ;n; I miss him already and going with them to see him get cremated was so heart breaking. T^T On the upside, they've got one new kitten that's 10months old or something like that, and then getting another one on Monday that's only 2months old and they are so cute. ;u; Named Godfrey and William Birkin (not kidding)

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
If I could put one tenth the amount of effort I've put into the internet into figuring out how people work and getting them organised, I'd probably have overthrown capitalism by now. Too bad I can't muster up the enthusiasm for, well, anything right now. Even awesome new music doesn't feel terribly exciting to me right now.

Ghost X

Had an open book test today, the most open book test I've ever had in my life. You could basically ask the trainer the answer, and he'd give it to you during the test. Lol. I still might get some questions wrong because the wording of the questions was fucked up, and I made the mistake of sitting next to some stereotypical annoying geek/nerd, who kept reading questions aloud, and I couldn't get away from him because he kept following me! I can't think when people are talking. This is why its good that tests are generally quiet.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Me being the only one doing a decent job at cleaning, apparently. Chick on the upper floor doesn't do it at all, leaves her sink a complete mess.

Second, not having a significant other to do the cleaning for me, :monster:.

Third, barbers asking me if I have a girlfriend. No ma'am, I don't, now stfu.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
according to a comment in ontd_political, some jerk already wrote fanfiction about the norway massacre

hetalia is a shitstain on anime fandom ugh

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon

I suppose that idiot never got someone killed on a shooting on in a terrorist attack, nor (s)he can put him/herself in the victim's shoes for a moment.

@Thread: I was going to complain about something, but reading the news and some posts on this thread made my problems quite petty :(

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I want to eat a cake and there is no cake and im so bored I could die.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I was making a left turn today, and a car saw me and sped up. They almost hit me.

Now I keep thinking that if I die in some sort of freak accident, who will tell my internet friends?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I just had a dream that a poisonous spider bite my pinky and it started turning all purple and my Dad had to take me to the hospital... now I woke up and my pinky hurts.... O_____________________________________O;;;

Wouldn't be surprised at all. >:'C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom