Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I'm starting to feel really guilty about using Audinos to grind. Maybe they just want to be my friend, but I keep killing them.

One actually used Heal Pulse on me. I felt so guilty that I had to catch it. I caught a level 36 Audino with a Heal Ball.

Now I just feel shame. I might take a Black break and play Heart Gold.

Edit: In actual things that piss me off, I was driving home from my grandma's house and there was a car accident on the other side of the freeway. I just found out that the person who caused the accident was driving on the wrong side and fled the scene.

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
My parents saying the temperature in the house cannot go below 80 degrees
might as well turn the air conditioning off all together then. :/

They all might have fans and stuff but... I DON'T. Not to mention my room is about three times hawter than the actual temperature of the house afsdgsd. Kind of reminds me how they took out the house phone because everyone has a cell phone. O wait I don't.
but who gives a fuck about that person who lives in the corner of our house anyway.

Anyway their reason for keeping the air low is because of supposed money issues. See, they're always saying that and then go out buying Fast Food, going to restaurants, and buying more material shit that they don't need. FFS I NEED TO LEAVE.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I'm losing feeling in my left hand, I think. Bad news for me because I am left handed, though I can write with my right hand.. I just prefer not to sometimes. Unless I'm in public. :c

Why can't you write left-handed in public?

You should definitely see someone if you're getting numbness in your hand though. It could be either a nerve problem or a circulation problem, neither of which you want to fool around with.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I'm going with the nerve problem. This in turn leads to something more dire. I think Serah/Sami needs to really see Dr. House. And I'm not playing uncle tom foolery here ; . ;

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Because I get weird looks and I can't stand it :c It's why I taught myself to write with my right hand when I was younger. I dont like the comments I get. D:<

:huh: There's no good way for me to respond to this.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I went downstairs to get a soda, and saw a car that looked exactly like the one that got stolen from us. Except it wasn't.

I am depressed now.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Olaf, Battleborn Kayle, and Outback Renekton all on sale when I have no internet to purchase them with.

This is very saddening for me.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Because I get weird looks and I can't stand it :c It's why I taught myself to write with my right hand when I was younger. I dont like the comments I get. D:<

Don't take this the wrong way Sami, but what the hell kind of backwards place to you live in?! :@

Do people freak out when you show them fire? :lol:

I've heard of left handed people being forced to write with their right hands here in the UK but I thought a stop was put to that shit in the 70's.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Sami, are you sure you didn't just sleep on it wrong? Or has it been that way for some time? ;A;
idk if i should say anything but this was pretty much how my ms started out :( I woke up and my hand was numb and then I was having trouble walking. Definitely see a doctor soon! It could just be that you pinched a nerve or something weird but that sort of thing isn't something you should fool around with.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I've heard of left handed people being forced to write with their right hands here in the UK but I thought a stop was put to that shit in the 70's.

Nah, my brother got that in the late eighties. He's left handed but can only write right handed.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Some schools or specific teachers still get away with forcing left-handed kids to write with their right hand down here in Arkansas too.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Fucking hell. Someone needs to put a stop to that. Its 2011 for fucks sake! :@

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Watching a scary filum on youtube (Noroi: The Curse) Just finished part one of eight and I am too much of a pussy to watch part 2.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Well I watched part 2 and now I am too much of a pussy to watch part 3 :lol:

I think its one of those that you're best watching alone to get the full effect, it seems to have divided opinion. If you're suggestable like I am, and you immerse yourself in it, it'll probably give you a few nightmares.

It might turn out to be craptactular in the end, but right now its 2.30 am and I am creeped out enough that I think I'll watch the rest tomorrow in the day. When it's safe!

If I freak out with this one, I'll make my husband watch it and he'll be like ' ....meh...not scary at all'

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
My god...I am appalled by that, I qualified as a teacher last year (no jobs though boo hoo!) I can't believe that there are people who still attach some sort of stigma to being left handed, let alone people in the teaching profession. They should be ashamed.

OH I CHECK TUMBLR BEFORE I LEAVE EARLIER AND WAT DO IS EE. The girl that I follow who posts some good art, saying "LOL I BLACKLISTED GIRLS/BOOBS/LINGERIE BECAUSE I HATE GIRLS EVEN THO I AM ONE!!!!111" the other day she was going on about how she hates being a girl and wished she was a guy and would rather have a penis. how nice of you

Does not compute. She hates girls....but she wishes she was a guy...so what would she be doing with this penis if she had one? Is she a gay guy trapped in a girls body or what? Does she post a lot of yaoi stuff? :huh:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
There's no pleasing some women. You have short hair, you want long hair. You have long hair, you want curls. You have a chuff, you want grubby manbits. :shakeshead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom