Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
"Oh, you were in the Air Force. What did you fly?"

Oh yeah, I totally flew an A-10. Did the glasses give it away? No genius, I flew a desk.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
The Mars Volta's new album isn't coming out until 2012. Even though the fucking thing has been done for like a year. Universal needs to diaf.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
@Left-handed discussion: I'm also left-handed. I've really gotten anything other than weird looks, but I think my parents had to tell my kindergarten teacher that it was okay if I wrote with my left hand. However, my mom (also left-handed) grew up Eastern Europe and was forced to use her right hand because left-handedness is supposedly a sign of the devil.

Speaking of my mom, she sent me a text that said "Melissa con you get in on hoq". I was later told that this meant she needed a ride home from a work party. When I got there, I had to wait in the parking lot because she just.wouldn't.leave. And I was in my pajamas and people kept staring at me through my car window. :@

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I'm approaching the one year anniversary of the death of a very close friend of mine. I'm not sure how to feel really. It's okay to cry a year later, right? Cause that's how I feel, but at the same time... I know he wouldn't want me to cry... I was trying to avoid thinking about it but it keeps creeping up in my mind, so it's probably not good to suppress it. ugh...It's going to be a long month >_<

Sometimes i feel like a crybaby because the assistant manager at work says stuff to me like, "I'm just kidding, don't wanna make you cry or nothing." or " I don't want you to cry about it..."... I think this is because of when I cried at the one meeting after the store owner called me out in front of everyone and tried to embarrass me for his mistake.... well that and other things.

I don't want to be a crybaby, but I think the death of a friend is a good reason to cry no matter what, so I know I shouldn't suppress it like I said, but it still sucks being emotional sometimes.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
I don't know why I read creepy stories or watch creepy stuff on youtube, because I get no sleep, and feel like crap the next day, and the creepy images just appear in my head over and over again.
Welcome to the dark side of the internet I guess. xD

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Everytime I read that Summer Glau grew up in my hometown, it occurs to me that she's about my age and from her background, probably the same area.

Of course Summer doesn't piss me off. It's the fact I can never stop this train of thought from happening. [/nerd crush]

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
The fact that my dad's house has Air Conditioner. I hate being cold and it makes me want to stay in bed all day. Also by being so cold I start sneezing my eyes end up swoollen and my humour at its worst.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Well, when you put it that way, I feel a lot better. :awesome: I don't want to be asked out. I just don't want to be awkwardly ignored because my friends are prettier. :awesome: Then again, w/e. I would rather have a genuine friend than a kiss ass.
we've been over this before; none of us believe your friends are hotter than you. We're not even sure we believe it's scientifically possible. :awesome:
Stephen Colbert being a brony

I AM SORRY SIR YOU HAVE LOST ALL RESPECT FROM ME
hatedetected02.png

Sami, hope your hand is better soon (and if it's still playing you up, go and get it looked at, damnit). And I can kinda guess what being given shit about being left-handed is like, cos I got given shit about being ginger in school (WAY worse in secondary school than primary school).

OT: damnit, so many of my coworkers are such asses. They expect anything for their benefit to be done immediately, but anything for anyone else's benefit is "moddy-coddling them".

My only consolation is that the one who's worst at this is lined up to cover me while I'm on leave in a week's time. Heheheh...

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
  • Two of my hard drives randomly disconnected and then reconnected with swapped letters. Needless to say, since all my programs were mapped to the old file locations, this is a major pain in the ass.
  • One of my coworkers has simply disappeared. He hasn't come in for the past several days and didn't even bother to call out. I have no idea if this means he's simply quit or whether something happened to him, but it means I've been stuck with assignments that I basically have no training for, and I'm repeatedly receiving questions that I have no idea how to answer.
  • If I have a pair of headphones on, don't fucking talk to me. It should be obvious that anyone on a shift in the retail industry would not have headphones on, and if I have headphones on it should be a clear sign that I'm trying to tune out the world.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
motherfucking ponies. it's not even like the show is that good. it's not like the characters are SUPER AWESOME and it's not like the show is intended for anything but 6 year old girls. it's a bunch of grown fucking men obsessing over shit that little girls like. and that creeps the fuck out of me.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
The fact that my dad's house has Air Conditioner. I hate being cold and it makes me want to stay in bed all day. Also by being so cold I start sneezing my eyes end up swoollen and my humour at its worst.

Want to trade houses because it's a fucking furnace here

none of us believe your friends are hotter than you. We're not even sure we believe it's scientifically possible.

You also have not seen them. :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
motherfucking ponies. it's not even like the show is that good. it's not like the characters are SUPER AWESOME and it's not like the show is intended for anything but 6 year old girls. it's a bunch of grown fucking men obsessing over shit that little girls like. and that creeps the fuck out of me.

Cause bronies are only male and that's why they had adult humor jokes in it like the punch being "spiked" and use of the word caca among other things. And that's why they cater to the adult fans with things like Derpy and mention of the "bronies" in the commercials... cause it's just for the widdle kiddies.

Thanks for telling us how we work. Nice to know I'm creepy.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
i didn't know you were a grown man

but cool

So just the men who like it are creepy? Not the grown women? Am I allowed to like things that boys would like or would that be creepy? Can I watch TMNT or no?

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
So just the men who like it are creepy? Not the grown women? Am I allowed to like things that boys would like or would that be creepy? Can I watch TMNT or no?
nope you're not allowed to like anything cause i said so.

because evidently you're that insecure about me disliking and finding things creepy with things you enjoy.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I notice you changed the subject completely...

I'm not really insecure, I'm just trying to figure out why it's creepy to you. Do grown women who watch things like TMNT creep you out or is it just when grown men like things like ponies?

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
I notice you changed the subject completely...

I'm not really insecure, I'm just trying to figure out why it's creepy to you. Do grown women who watch things like TMNT creep you out or is it just when grown men like things like ponies?
jesus que i don't give the same fuck you give about this.

i hate ponies and find its viewers creepy. dealwithit.jpg

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I'm trying to figure out why grown men liking ponies creeps her the fuck out. I want to know if grown women liking things like TMNT would creep her out too.

jesus que i don't give the same fuck you give about this.

i hate ponies and find its viewers creepy. dealwithit.jpg
So it's just the ponies then... okay I was just curious. Your statement about grown men liking things for girls made it seem more general.

EDIT:
Also just FYI, the term bronies can mean females too.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Oh right. Carry on then :) But just so I am not confused, you are female right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom