Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
On topic:

This fucking road construction that's been going on for a month now. All I ever hear all day long is these giant equipment things backing up and beeping. Do they EVER drive them forward?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I finished a really good book and now I have nothing to read again. ;_;
you should maybe try a gaiman book like coraline or stardust or american gods

tho stardust's movie has a better ending :(

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Ooo, I've seen Stardust (just last year actually) and I've heard it was a book too soooo maybe I will pick it up and try it out. :'D Omg, if it has a sad ending I will adore it. Tragic endings always get me. :'(

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Ot: when people decide to get butthurt over someone having an opinion that has nothing to do with them, but their martyr complex and constant need for attention has them inciting things just so they can feel put upon

Offtopic: I despise ponies in general; grown ass adults obsessing over it is pretty creepy tbh, regardless of gender

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
  • One of my coworkers has simply disappeared. He hasn't come in for the past several days and didn't even bother to call out. I have no idea if this means he's simply quit or whether something happened to him

This indirectly happened to me, :monster:. At my last job, they hired some guy to replace me as a developer.

Then a short while later, he just stopped coming, vanished. I've no clue what exactly happened there - I should go there for beer and inquire. The weather has to improve for that though, we've had like a whole month of rain right through the summer holidays.

Glad I don't have vacation though, :monster:.

Also, I want a pony.

on topic, mosquitos, the type that bites and leaves itch. That, or thinking there's one 'o those fuckers on you. I ignore it though, :monster:.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Ot: when people decide to get butthurt over someone having an opinion that has nothing to do with them, but their martyr complex and constant need for attention has them inciting things just so they can feel put upon.

This neatly encapsulates something that has majorly pissed me off lately.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
the cap on my water bottle won't tighten. It just keeps going around and around. what the... ?

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
motherfucking ponies. it's not even like the show is that good. it's not like the characters are SUPER AWESOME and it's not like the show is intended for anything but 6 year old girls. it's a bunch of grown fucking men obsessing over shit that little girls like. and that creeps the fuck out of me.

Because they have a right to like what they want ? x:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
And she has a right to dislike what she wants? :monster:

ANYWAY YOU SAID YOU HATED PONIES IN GENERAL, NOT JUST MY LITTLE PONY. Actual ponies are cute. :'(

Kobato

Pro Adventurer

Touche ! :awesomonster:

tumblr_ln4dxtgpbm1qk1ptyo1_500.jpg

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
What really grinds my gears are sexual predators. Going around through the forums I just read about three of them (Two in a topic, one in another) and I feel so nauseated. I just can't see how can someone rapie 3 month olds sons just because they're mind is so depraveddd. I would like to go to their house and bring someone who do nasty things to them. Everyday for the rest of their lives.
I'm sorry but I just needed to get this out of my system.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
What really grinds my gears are sexual predators. Going around through the forums I just read about three of them (Two in a topic, one in another) and I feel so nauseated. I just can't see how can someone rapie 3 month olds sons just because they're mind is so depraveddd. I would like to go to their house and bring someone who do nasty things to them. Everyday for the rest of their lives.
I'm sorry but I just needed to get this out of my system.

I agree with this ^ expect I would of added Wife bashers to the list.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I have to work, but I'm lazy and working at home so :monster:.

Also, remote desktop being sluggish.

Also, adjusting the brightness / contrast on my monitor is clumsy.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Sky lied to us, broke contract and essentially just acted like tools by now delaying our internet install a further 8 days.
Currently ready to choke their entire management dept.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot

ANYWAY YOU SAID YOU HATED PONIES IN GENERAL, NOT JUST MY LITTLE PONY. Actual ponies are cute. :'(
Subject of conversation was mop

hurr ur a durr buti can't remember the code for the emote

next time, gadget, next time

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Starting smoking again. Not the fact that I smoke again, but how much more expensive tobacco is. It's only been six months FFS!

Ghost X

- Searching for jobs simply sucks. Can't even find volunteer work in my field of study. No traineeships, nothing. In my job applications, I even say in basic terms "And hey, if I'm not what you're after, show me the ropes, I'll do it for free". No bites. Fucking ridiculous. What does it take to crawl out of mentally-fraying unskilled labour work, which does not allow you to have a life one way or another. Give me some social mobility, for fucks sake.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Meant to go out tonight and I really don't feel like it, but its one of those occasions that I feel I have too. What makes it worse is that the friend I'm going out with was spotted out last weekend by another friend, and apparently she was getting 'down and dirty' with some guy who isn't her boyfriend :/

She doesn't know that I know though so I am not going to be able to say anything and I'M SICK OF THIS SHITTY SOAP OPERA BULLSHIT!

God. I really need some new friends.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
motherfucking ponies. it's not even like the show is that good. it's not like the characters are SUPER AWESOME and it's not like the show is intended for anything but 6 year old girls. it's a bunch of grown fucking men obsessing over shit that little girls like. and that creeps the fuck out of me.

i love u aki

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
  • There isn't a word in the English language adequate to describe how inconceivably awful Florida drivers are. The drive back home from work has become one of my most dreaded parts of the day because I'm almost always constantly infuriated throughout the entire trip. And it's going to be even worse once tourist season starts.
  • This fucking heat wave. Heat index has been like 110 the last couple of days thanks to the heat plus the absurd amount of humidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom