Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
stupid fucking chair broke while my little sister was sitting in it, and now I have her blood on my arm.

I'm glad the cut wasn't too deep, but ffs.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
staring at gifs for inordinately long periods of time.

mmm mitsuru kirijo

QeIXx.jpg

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
My mom being so overprotective. I'm dancing and singing and when I turn around she's there...watching over me. Like in an horror movie....I HATE THAT :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
wait how does mitsuru piss anyone off O.o

also something in the shift manager's demeanor today suggested that I might be one of the next to join my former coworkers in unemployment

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
okay it's not even this article tho it almost strikes me as china-ish with its decision to strike 'americanisms' from the language, but you know, whatever.

no it's the douchebag in the comments who whines about the american newspaper he gets in burmuda using american fucking english

WOW I AM SO SORRY BRO MAYBE YOU SHOULD IMPORT YOUR PAPERS FROM THE U.K. IF IT IS SINCERELY THAT PAINFUL FOR YOU jesus fuck some of you people are so whiny and stupid sometimes

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
20$ parking ticket
fuuu

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
I hate it how everybody treats me like I'm ten, just because I'm the youngest and the 'baby' of the family. Just chatting with my Aunt and Uncle yesterday, a strange TV add came up and I said " I wonder if the add makers were on LSD, when they made this ". / eyeroll. lol.

And they were like, " Oh you shouldn't know about that, how did you know, how did you find out " ?

Uhm, I studied health in high school and learnt about how drugs can affect the mind, and what they do to the brain.
>_>

Ugh, I'm 22. I'm a adult. Just because I'm the youngest, doesn't mean that I'm cute and innocent. >_____>

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Back to work Monday. Blargh.

Also, I picked up a PS3 magazine promising info about all the latest and upcoming releases, but not one word on Disgaea 4. It's a disgrace.

Shakarian

dem titans
AKA
Palumpolum, Jack the Ripper, Colonel AI, laurash65, Re-L Mayer
Starting back at college on Monday.

I have zero motivation :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Yorkshire menfolk who won't acknowledge women. TOSSER.
Wot happened? Also was it Brian Glover in Alien 3? He didn't acknowlege women, and look what happened to him! :awesome:

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
The attack on the WYD's pilgrims not being mentioned anywhere outside our borders, and in Spain, only a small part of the media actually said it, the rest said that the pilgrims were provoking with their antics (I'm yet to understand how praying and holding a rosary is ever offending or provoking).

Before any of you shrug and say "whatever", change the crosses around their necks with islamic, jewish, budhist or any other religious simbols and think about the worldwide shitstorm that would have been unleashed by all the media, how many people would have been condemning it already, and how many would be asking for the heads of the attackers.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
After telling my Dad about my panic attacks yesterday, he barges into my room today yelling at me about such trivial shit and swearing at me and treating me like nothing.
THANKS FOR GIVING A SHIT.

So I'm just crying because of it, trying not to cry too much so that I don't trigger maybe another attack. Even though I did take an anxiety pill so I should be fine but still... Sometimes I wish I had a really fucking family instead of this fake one . I just wish I had a friend that lived HERE that I could stay with. I have two close friends here and tehy can't be expected to baby sit me forever. I can't stay at their houses forever. And I think they're getting annoyed with how scared I'm being and that I can't go out anymore because of this shit that's happening to me.
I guess I'd just give ANYTHING to have a friend here right now. Because FFS I can't even handle myself right now. All I can do is post on this damn Forum and pretend that everything is OKAY.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
People on Faecbook posting status updates like 'Omg I'm so shocked' or 'I did something and I dunno what to do' or any other such updates where they say something without actually explaining wtf they're talking about, in a thinly-veiled attempt at getting people on their friends list to confirm their existence and go 'wut happened' and 'r u ok' and other such things.

I dunno how such people would handle things if nobody responded. Probably try again later.

So please, say wtf you're talking about in a status update, those people getting the update aren't psychics.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Wot happened? Also was it Brian Glover in Alien 3? He didn't acknowlege women, and look what happened to him! :awesome:

I spoke to the guy on the phone earlier in the week and arranged to come and view the car. I bought temporary insurance to drive it back and a train ticket to go to Yorkshire. He phoned me the day before and told me it was sold. I managed to get some of my train fare refunded but I was still out of pocket. Saw the car still advertised online and got my ex to phone the guy. We went and picked the car up today for £100 less than I had offered him for it and the train tickets for both of us cost less than my single ticket earlier in the week! The guy didn't acknowledge me the whole time we were there, but whinged to my ex that he had been messed about. What a farping shame. Plus my ex has trade insurance for car repair/transportation so I didn't need the temporary insurance 'cos he pootled it home (we're still good friends in case you were wondering).

Anyway, my dad STILL hasn't been discharged from hospital. If anyone here develops type 2 diabetes I'm going to email you pictures of my dad's foot. It's enough motivation to keep you in good shape, believe me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom