Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
o fuck me are you serious

I get home and literally the second place I look for this title is where I find it...EXACTLY WHERE I LOOKED PREVIOUSLY BEFORE I NEEDED IT MOTHERFUCK

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
My mother has a chronic disposition for rearranging shit in the house

Not only that, but she's taken to hiding my games as if I'm a fucking 10-year-old
I have absolutely no privacy in my home and my belongings are completely fucking disrespected. I couldn't even care less about the games been taken, to be honest - I haven't touched the ones lying on my desktop for yonks. I have no need to play them once they're finished. I'm offended by the simple fact that they were practically stolen. In fact, if she told me where they were I wouldn't be so worked up about it, but intentionally hiding it from me is the most fucking juvenile thing ever.

Last edited:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
put in a staff reservation for hotel in london two weeks ago
still hasn't gone through
i leave tomorrow

jesus fucking christ work can you not do anything right

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
It took the cable company over a month to DQ cable and internet from my old house. I could use my Cable Box and Modem this entire time.
Yesterday, they switched off my old house. Somehow, this makes my devices non functional. It will take until Monday when a man comes by the house to switch them back on, even though they were working fine until just yesterday.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I want to buy a new PC and stuff, but I'm reluctant to do so because there's too much hardware to choose from and everything will be expensive and outdated by the time I get it and sdfsasdf :(.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
TODAY'S DILEMMA said:
is my spirit animal 90s cartoon wolverine for his life approach (‘can i cut it? y/n. if y, cut it. if no, cut until it is capable of being cut’) or heavy weapons guy for his life approach (‘i have met men who think they can outsmart me. maybe, maybe. i have yet to meet man who can outsmart bullet’).

my other alternative is gambit’s cajun christmas cooking from the 90s christmas special.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Sami looking to change her name on tumblr

AGAIN.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Being bored / not sure what to do.

Let's go and install FFVII emu on my laptop and play it on my huge TV in glorious HD resolutions, :monster:.

Terrafig

AKA
KaleMarsh
Why isn't the US condemning this back and forth shit between Israel and Gaza? This taking sides thing is really starting to make me murderous. Even China can say the right thing, but the White House is full of dumbfucks everywhere.

GODDAMNIT. Why is it still going on? If shit keeps escalating, things just get worse, and worse, and worse. I'm so sick of this bullshit. I hate everything.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
My dad has still not been discharged because the morons gave him the wrong dose of medication which fucked up his charts. Now everyone is pissed off.

Plus I stepped on something when I was out walking earlier which has embedded itself in my heel. I now have a large swelling on my heel which rather hurts.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Didn't get sleep, feel like shit, angry as hell, nothing to do with it, so depression.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Isn't Suikoden I like the rarest and most expensive game of all time? Or are those still NES games?

still, shit sucks. Getting it off of ebay would be a little better, since then you could at least give him a negative review. Not that that would fix anything, but still.

CL is usually sketchy at best imo. Did you pay with paypal? Even though it's not through ebay you could make a dispute and request your money back.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
@yop: yeah you're thinking of Suiko II, which goes for ungodly sums of money on ebay and shit. Even the first one, used, in decent condition, set me back $50 on its own, and that was like six years ago. Shit is crazy.

Fucking sucks that that happened to you, though. Any way you can complain and get your money back? (if not, time to choke a bitch)

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I was really lucky to get the first two games for $64 total off eBay. Of course, there was no packaging, and this was like eight years ago, but whatever.

Why isn't the US condemning this back and forth shit between Israel and Gaza? This taking sides thing is really starting to make me murderous. Even China can say the right thing, but the White House is full of dumbfucks everywhere.

GODDAMNIT. Why is it still going on? If shit keeps escalating, things just get worse, and worse, and worse. I'm so sick of this bullshit. I hate everything.
This, oh my fucking god. I am so fucking shit of this fucking shit, my god. I am getting close to wanting everyone responsible on both sides to die in a fire.

In a less important note, had a customer ask me the location of a section that I was in the middle of shelving. Do people ever look at their surroundings anymore?

@Brent and looney, hope you get better, shit sucks. :( If either of you want to talk you have my msn, not that I'm ever able to come up with much to say on the fly. :(

Edit: Mage too

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I'm watching the King of Queens right now. LOLOLOL STUDYING IS FOR GIRLS. MANLY MEN DON'T READ.

My poor brain.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
The Hummer 2 has to be the most obnoxious vehicle in the history of anything ever. Nearly all owners of them are jerks too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom