Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
People on Faecbook posting status updates like 'Omg I'm so shocked' or 'I did something and I dunno what to do' or any other such updates where they say something without actually explaining wtf they're talking about, in a thinly-veiled attempt at getting people on their friends list to confirm their existence and go 'wut happened' and 'r u ok' and other such things.

I dunno how such people would handle things if nobody responded. Probably try again later.

So please, say wtf you're talking about in a status update, those people getting the update aren't psychics.

Yeah I hate that too. Someone just posted > :( the other day. I couldn't be arsed responding but next time it happens I'm going to reply 'Omg whats up? You haven't got a coke can stuck up your arse again have you?!'

@Mage: Wow...the guy sounds like an arsehole, and sadly there will be no xenomorph to decapitate him, but hopefully he'll get his comeuppance somehow.

I hope your dad gets discharged soon. I googled 'type 2 diabetes foot' and.......fuck me, thats horrific. I hope that your dads isn't as bad as that. I'm going to show my dad though, he doesn't have it yet but he's quite overweight and eats shit basically, he doesn't smoke, drink or eat meat but he eats far too much sugary crap and butter....it isn't even funny anymore. He needs a short sharp shock, cos if he doesnt get diabetes he'll end up with heart disease or something. I want him to be alive to do grandad stuff!

Last edited:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I post song lyrics every so often. It really pissed off someone I know because she didn't get what the hell I was on about. Oh, one time another friend thought I was suicidal because I posted QOTSA lyrics. I lol'd. :)

@ Octo: My dad's foot doesn't look like those. He has three ulcers though, and has just had his second DVT removed. He's got angioplasty to look forward to now, plus a lifetime of blood-thinners. He was admitted as an emergency last week because the DVT had stopped blood from getting to his toes and basically his foot was dying. It has circulation now though, so the doctors have stopped talking about amputation. :phew:

EDIT: He can't really do grandad stuff though. Other than sitting and reading and the occasional day out. :(

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
EDIT: He can't really do grandad stuff though. Other than sitting and reading and the occasional day out. :(

Well thats pretty much the kind of grandad stuff I was on about, thats all I ever experienced myself. Hopefully I can guilt trip my dad into sorting his shit out, nothing else has worked so far.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
There is just so much shitty stuff going on in the world right now that sometimes I feel tempted to crawl into a hole and never come out. I'm absurdly demoralised.

@celes what I said above to the others applies to you too; if you want to talk, you have my MSN. Not that I'll likely be a source of ebullient wisdom at the moment given my precarious mental state.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
After telling my Dad about my panic attacks yesterday, he barges into my room today yelling at me about such trivial shit and swearing at me and treating me like nothing.
THANKS FOR GIVING A SHIT.

So I'm just crying because of it, trying not to cry too much so that I don't trigger maybe another attack. Even though I did take an anxiety pill so I should be fine but still... Sometimes I wish I had a really fucking family instead of this fake one . I just wish I had a friend that lived HERE that I could stay with. I have two close friends here and tehy can't be expected to baby sit me forever. I can't stay at their houses forever. And I think they're getting annoyed with how scared I'm being and that I can't go out anymore because of this shit that's happening to me.
I guess I'd just give ANYTHING to have a friend here right now. Because FFS I can't even handle myself right now. All I can do is post on this damn Forum and pretend that everything is OKAY.
I could maybe spend some time with you this week if you want :monster: I know we aren't super close or anything but I really hate to see you like this :(

And just because it's bothering me for some reason even though it normally doesn't.... well I'll put it behind a cut even though I know even with that I'm going to get flamed and "who cares?" and shit like that

Yeah yeah LTD stuff :monster:... it's just for some reason an Anti Cloti image really annoyed me today. I mean if someone comes here to TLS and spots Anti Clerith stuff, the Clotis are the first to tell that person to GTFO. On my LTD forum, I don't allow any type of Anti stuff and even though we're small, we're a happy bunch. The Cloti forum also does not allow any Anti Clerith, and even though it doesn't get much activity, it's a great place to be.

I haven't seen ANY type of Anti Clerith stuff in a long long long time, except for DesFailed but they've been dead for a while. So why is Anti Cloti still going around? I mean maybe I'm not just looking in the right places but is there a reason for this? Because X Cloti did something to you in the past? Is that it? Can't you get over it? When several Clotis are standing up for you and sticking their necks out, who ALSO had Cleriths do things to them in the past, why on earth would you go and post Anti Cloti stuff?

and I'm probably just PMSing so NM me over here :monster:

Tina Armstrong

Rockstar
AKA
Fackbito, RedGloves, Eileen Galvin, Saria, Lady Croft
I haven't seen ANY type of Anti Clerith stuff in a long long long time, except for DesFailed but they've been dead for a while. So why is Anti Cloti still going around? I mean maybe I'm not just looking in the right places but is there a reason for this? Because X Cloti did something to you in the past? Is that it? Can't you get over it? When several Clotis are standing up for you and sticking their necks out, who ALSO had Cleriths do things to them in the past, why on earth would you go and post Anti Cloti stuff?

Probably because more evidence for CxT have been showing up. Some people do hate Cloti because it ruins their perfect pairing. It's ridiculous.

I'M ALSO ANNOYED BY CLOTI AND CLERITH FANS WHO TALK ABOUT THEIR PAIRINGS AND HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED THE GAME.

Akihiko Sanada: I'm sorry to hear about that. I'm here if you wanna talk about it. I'm used to similar stuff.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Dad wants me to pay for my like over 100 dollar bill 'cause of the visit I had recentish to the doctor. But I'm poooor. ;_; I will be in debt for quite some time. I had this problem last time I was sick, and I recall bitching about it here before too. It's not so much the money, again, it's that he cares more about the money.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
WHY IS EVERYONE AROUND ME HAVING SUCH A SHIT TIME WHEN THINGS ARE TURNING AROUND FOR ME

shit wait I still don't have a car and have run out of a way to get to work

fuck I spoke too soon

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I don't have a singular defined reason for feeling so fucking angry today, I just am. I should probably invest in a punch bag.

wander

‪‫‬‭ ‮
it's that time of the
year when the weather is hotter and with the heat increase come several factors that could have a negative effect on one's temperament. just bullshitting I just wanted to pretend I was implying it was PMS.

Ch00b

The Doomsayer
Had a drink of water at midnight. As I turned the knob for my filtered water... I see that I squished a HUGE centipede. eww wtfuck ._.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
My brain. I know that I have to study, and I really want to but I just can't find the ways to sit myself in the chair and start reading. IDK why, it always happens. In a few hours I may be heading to my nephew's birthday and I haven't studied one bit....

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Not saving frequently enough, losing half an hour of unskippable gameplay in FFVII.

imma set the emulator to max speed, :awesome:

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
My brain. I know that I have to study, and I really want to but I just can't find the ways to sit myself in the chair and start reading. IDK why, it always happens. In a few hours I may be heading to my nephew's birthday and I haven't studied one bit....

I feel your pain. I'm in the exact situation myself :( I know I have to study, but I can't concentrate enough to even do a quick reading, then I start doing some other thing and I can't concentrate either because I know I should be studying *facedesk*

Also, it's Sunday afternoon, and I always feel like shit on Sunday afternoon. I can't understand why, but it's the day when my life seems shittier than normal and the world seems like it's going to implode. No, it's not pre-working depression, since I still have no work :monster:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
fucking flight was cancelled

because of 'flight crew fatigue'

how the fuck do you schedule your flights so that a half-hour delay leads to your flight crew being over the allowed consecutive flight time

i mean seriously DERP

so now we get to go back to the airport tomorrow at 530 for a 730 flight they haven't even confirmed is going to happen

whole day of holiday lost

gg iceland express

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
That is the worst luck ever

of all time

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Dear advertisers: No, I don't care what gold company Glenn Beck recommends. And I would sooner move to Scandinavia than live through a Michele Bachmann presidency. Fuck off.

@Kat: jeez, sucks. Sorry that happened D:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
  • CD jewel cases have to be some of the poorest designed uses of plastic imaginable. I can't tell you how many of mine are broken.
  • CDs that are too scratched for EAC to read. Guess I need to find some CD cleaner and hope that fixes things up.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I have a person growing inside me, I'm not pissed off about that, I am happy. However my appetite is completely ruined, I'm hungry and everything that I usually like to eat has no appeal, it might as well be cardboard :/

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
^Kebab? :monster:

Kebabs are forever for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom