Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Assholes who take out their bad moods on other people. Especially if you can't tell them to stfu and get the hell away from you with that negative shitty shit crap feces.

UUUUURGH.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
The Fourth of July. As a guy who has to work that day, though.

Ffs, shit was insane.

And then three of my friends got involved in shit - one got hit by a drunk driver, another got burned by fireworks that someone else was shooting, and another got burned in some other fashion.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
^Eeeeeeuuuuh.

I've had a cold the last few days. Overheated, cough, fatigue.

And just when I'm getting over it, it looks like I caught my niece's stomach virus.

:( :( :(

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I suddenly feel like shit for no discernible reason.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Killer Tofu

Killing in the Name Of
AKA
Canada
Assholes who take out their bad moods on other people. Especially if you can't tell them to stfu and get the hell away from you with that negative shitty shit crap feces.

UUUUURGH.

I try to lessen my irritation by reminding myself that I don't have to go home with them.

I hate when you tell someone you have to go, and they lock you into another 20 minute conversation...

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
People who take over on Rock Band when you fail out on a hard song because you're not very good. Like, you're sitting there playing the drums or whatever, and they're like "move, just let me do it!"

Ffs, that takes away the whole point of me doing it myself! And it's condescending as fuck.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Starting study classes today. ;_; 8:00am to 9:20am. Not that that's unbearably long, but I hate waking up early. More importantly, I hate riding buses. That leads me to get pissed off that I have to wait to take my driving test, and that I can't drive in the first place. And then when I do, I suck at directions! Also, I hate being late, and I get paranoid about being late. . . Etc. It feels like the first day of school again.

Although, it kinda is. >>

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Waking up early as fuck - like, hours before you'd intended to - and then not being able to get back to sleep.

Sunlight, too. God I hate the sun. Mostly when I wake up, though. It's so bright D;

And bullshit family drama. Seems like crazy divorces are the name of the game.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Also, getting told that your chances of getting employment are zero to none...and this from the employment agency that gets money from placing you...

Oh hell.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Arrogant people whose heads are so far up their own arse that they couldn't tell you what color the sky was :awesome:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
People who take everything so damn seriously and then make everything about themselves, just because bad things happened to them at one point in time. As a result, they've come to think that their opinion is the ultimate in veracity, and heaven help you if you don't share their opinion on the subject. In short - yeah, it was bad, I know, but ffs, stop making everything about that and gtf over yourself.

Also, weird moments of melancholy.

paoo

♥
That my lilbrother is a crybaby, and I hate him.
He always want to use MY computer to play some ridicilous Star Wars game. (Yes, I HATE Star Wars) It really pisses me off. I do better things than playing games. :hohum:

Plus that I got over 500+ subscribers on YouTube and can get like... 3 comments on some of my videos. And that people that make terrible videos have more subs than me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom