Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
The battle system of Resonance of Fate is fucking retarded.

Don't hate what you don't understand. :shifty:

Edited with
First off I feel like I'm complaining too much but I need to complain and get these things off my chest or else they'll bottle up and I'll explode into some sort of misery or something. So either way: I just feel bad. xD I feel terribly lonely these past few days. Ever since I basically lost my three closest friends here where I live over something so STUPID (the fourth one busy with you know, having a life) I've just been... I don't know. I want someone to spend some time with. Not just during the night with my friends here on the net. As much as I love it and as much as it gives me company, all day I am alone with a lot of thoughts and feelings that I can't express for a lot of reasons. Fear of them being too minor, fear of annoying someone, so on and so forth... I just feel like a weak and sensitive child. And maybe that is what I am. My home life doesn't make it any better, the lack of job, lack of respect, lack of trust... all placed onto me is just over whelming. And I know other people have it worse, in fact my one desire would be to help those people. But what can I do? I'm just Tiff. And just being Tiff just feels so useless, empty, and tired.

Last edited:

Ch00b

The Doomsayer
Very excited initially, but after move-in and all the lame introductory shit, I felt that a good day just got hung, burned, shat on, EVERYTHING.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Boy trouble. It frustrates me so fucking much. >< Why can't I just read minds and get it over with already?! My life would be so much simpler. *sigh*

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
You ever play a video game that was like bad sex; it wasn't really that good in hindsight, but you already started it, so you might as well finish it?

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
My friend boasting about how often he's screwed his new (17 year old) girlfriend this weekend. Or well, not even boasting, more complaining. :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
how the hell can you complain about getting laid? was the sex that bad?

@lifestyle thing, it can't be just the lifestyle because my lifestyle hasn't changed that much. It has to be at the very least a combination of getting older and lifestyle.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
how the hell can you complain about getting laid? was the sex that bad?

Dunno, maybe he's getting old and his dick can't keep up with a 17-year old? :monster:

I'm sure the guy was just bragplaining. I hate when people do that.

Noted and remembered, thanks :monster:. Speaking of bragplaining: Baww, I don't like how I have to carry five cables to charge my half-dozen high-tech mobile appliances, Q_Q!

Ch00b

The Doomsayer
Earlier, I got woken up at like 5:30am not because of the loudest alarm ever on my friend's clock, but him turning the damn lights on. And the lighting is RIGHT ABOVE my head. Sleeping at 1 and waking this early has a shit avalanche effect -_-

work
ugghhh

Please pass some sort of legislation that makes this illegal on Mondays :(

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Had to call an ambulance for him because he had some nasty lacerations and what felt to him like broken ribs. Thank fucking god I didn't kill or paralyze him or something.

It was mutual fault; he was biking on the sidewalk, which is technically illegal, but I didn't come to a complete stop while exiting a parking lot, which is also illegal. I was watching for oncoming traffic, he was coming from the other direction, I start to go and the next thing I know half my windshield is caved in and there's a guy rolling off my car.

Easily the most sickening experience of my life. Kept my cool long enough to call an ambulance and make sure he was fully conscious but when the paramedics came I could barely even make a statement I was trying so hard not to cry.

I didn't even get the guy's last name and number so I can't find out if he was okay, though the paramedic at the scene assured me he would be fine.

And on top of that it's very possible my car might just get written off because it's and old piece of shit and the repairs to the windshield and the passenger mirror and damaged door will probably be worth more than the car itself.

Definitely one of the worst, if not the worst, experiences of my life.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
aaw, yaccy :sadpanda: I'm so sorry this happened. If you need someone to talk to, I'm around. I send you e-hugz ;.;

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
In the past year or so where I have fully embraced my bisexuality, I have gotten a LOT farther with girls than I have ever gotten with dudes. Which is... weird. Am I like, an anti-boner guys? I dunno, I just find it really odd.

In any case, I am feeling really upset because I have not one, but TWO girls I'm interested/have been interested in also interested in me. And yet, I can't do anything to make either situation happen. I feel pretty dumb and useless.

To put it shortly, I feel like this guy:

tumblr_lqeoqckrIv1qks7y7o1_500.png

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i think you can take pride in the fact you can't be like shinji cause he's laaaaaame
lumpy_space_princess_by_steven_psd-d31q4n2.png

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
In the past year or so where I have fully embraced my bisexuality, I have gotten a LOT farther with girls than I have ever gotten with dudes. Which is... weird. Am I like, an anti-boner guys?
Rest assured, this isn't the problem. Canadian guys must just not know a good woman when they see one :monster:

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Being sick. I hate this feeling. I slept today for like three hours, and after dad got into a pretty tense fight with my mum. I even said mean things to her but its just like...I'm sick and mad leave me alone! And yet she starts blabbering shit that just hits me pretty bad >=(
I just hope I can be better tomorrow

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
This Tumblr post.:@

I sat down and played VII for the first time a couple of years ago and I must say, I was not impressed. The soundtrack didn’t even scratch that of XIII, the characters, I didn’t care for, and the story in general wasn’t as involving as XIII. I just didn’t feel involved or feel for these characters. Many VII fans would have my head on a platter for these remarks, but nostalgia is a cruel mistress. It wipes over the flaws we remember and disappoints when we return to the experience. If VII fans really are fans of Final Fantasy, they’d see XIII as an equal to any other in the series, and not have Rose-tinted-glasses spoil new installments.

tumblr_lq3bnwoHNF1r0ftodo1_400.gif

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
It was mutual fault; he was biking on the sidewalk, which is technically illegal, but I didn't come to a complete stop while exiting a parking lot, which is also illegal. I was watching for oncoming traffic, he was coming from the other direction, I start to go and the next thing I know half my windshield is caved in and there's a guy rolling off my car.

oh god if I had a dime for every time I almost hit someone when this happens ... in my cases though, it would have been my fault because I was turning on red. My general rule of thumb is if you're biking or walking, even if you have the right of way, if you don't make eye contact with the driver, don't go. Sorry you had to go through that >_<

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
My bedroom looks out onto a narrow backstreet. There's someone who has been playing his/her radion full up, non-stop since this morning. It's distorting the sound so much I don't know how they can make out any sound.

I only hope they don't continue during night, because I don't know where exactly they are to call the police and make them shut the hell up.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
This Tumblr post.:@

I sat down and played VII for the first time a couple of years ago and I must say, I was not impressed. The soundtrack didn’t even scratch that of XIII, the characters, I didn’t care for, and the story in general wasn’t as involving as XIII. I just didn’t feel involved or feel for these characters. Many VII fans would have my head on a platter for these remarks, but nostalgia is a cruel mistress. It wipes over the flaws we remember and disappoints when we return to the experience.

I dont understand this bit. 'The flaws we remember'? generally we don't remember the flaws because at the time we don't see them. Its only in hindsight that the flaws become apparent.

I know full well that the FFVII I am playing now is not the same as the FFVII I played when I was 15. I am aware more than ever of FFVII's flaws - and it has many - its still one of my favourite games though.

On topic: Tiredness, I went to bed at a reasonable enough time last night, about 11ish. Today though I woke up at 1.00, and had to drag myself out of bed. Its nearly 3 now and to be quite honest I could have a snooze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom