Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Blech, another weekend coming up where I have no plans or things to do besides the obvious things of going to the store, cleaning, laundry and the gym. I need friends or something, or maybe even better, the skillz and confidence to get 'em and the personality change to keep 'em :monster:.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
aaaa yellow belt grading

and I still feel like I know fuckall

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
STOP HUGGING MY SHOE YOU WEIRD FOOT FETISH CAT

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Bloody in laws are invading tonight, and I thought they were meant to be staying on the 11th. Asked my darling husband light of my life and hes all like 'buuuuuuuuuuhh' They're your mum and dad, you should at least remember what days they're coming to stay asshole!

I get on with them fine, its just that I need time to prepare for civilised company. My plans are all ruined now. I was going to sit around in my pants, picking my nose and level grinding on FFVII for 7 hours solid!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Tossed and turned for several hours last night which culminated in throwing up. I really don't want to go into work today but on the other hand there is no way to call in ahead of time and let them know I won't be there because I have the goddamn morning shift so I'm probably going to go in. However, I still feel like if I eat a single thing I will throw up, so I'll be going in on an empty stomach. What makes this particularly irritating is I only had a bunch of stuff I regularly have last night. I'm fairly sure I just had too much of it but it's annoying because it probably means I'm going to have to eliminate something from my diet and I'm not even sure what.

Is there a day where you don't have interrupted sleep or feel sick?

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Cravings...I want to eat at Subway so badly. And I can go by foot but it takes me half an hour and I really don't feel like walking. And I have no car. The only way is taking a bus and if I do, I'll go directly back home.
>_>

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
^ welp, we'll make it last much much longer next time. I'm even willing to help Dacon join us. : ))

On that note, my budget got fucked up this month thanks to buying Deus Ex Human Revolution. It's worth it, but I'm lacking a short amount for my trip to the philippines to get some fresh air. ffffuck. Let's hope the game is worth all this misery ; . ;

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Sami: I think you should really go get that checked up : / Crushing insides and aching body isn't really a good sign.

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
Sami You should tell your mum, could be something bad :{

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
^ Agree.

@thread: Stormy weather. It makes me feel like my head is being crushed, like someone was dancing flamenco over my stomach and mentally I feel like the biggest waste of space in History :[

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I fell asleep and had a dream I was choking so I woke up all gasping for air and freaked out until I realized it was a dream. ;-; Do medications make people have weird dreams? Because I didn't like that. DX

I'm not so much pissed off as I am sad, but I still want to vent. =(

Tried the penultimate battle in God of War again (hardest difficulty). I was able to progress a good bit into the battle more often with my improved strategy, but I still can't make it further than before.

All I have left is to do minor tweaks with the existing strategy and try the battle over and over again. Although I'm able to avoid the same anger that I felt the first time, it still frustrates me and I want to cry but my body won't let it happen.

Yes. I take this challenge very seriously. I WILL succeed, but at present I feel almost no hope.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Today i met a cute guy on the bus terminal...ended up spilling my soda on my white clothes and the poor kid looked so sorry. I've never been more embarrased.

Kikki

Pro Adventurer
AKA
myPEACEFULsanctuary
Cutting my thumb on my housekeys. This is really frustrating as it's about the fourth time it's happened

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I fell asleep and had a dream I was choking so I woke up all gasping for air and freaked out until I realized it was a dream. ;-; Do medications make people have weird dreams? Because I didn't like that. DX

I dunno about medicine but I have had this experience where I wake up gasping for breath. I think I stopped breathing in my sleep or something. What medication are you on?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Giant sigh.

Every time something good happens to me, something bad crops up to take its place.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Sorry people are having shit days because for once, I'm not.

@ Rydia: Muscle cramps preceding panic attacks are pretty common. Think of it as an early warning sign. Having said that, it might be worth getting checked out as there's a myriad of minor digestive problems that can cause cramps.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i am tired to the point i just want to sit in front of a toilet and throw up everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom