Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Lost a follower...

I'm never going to have 100 + followers, or anything close to 80...

I suck.

What am i doing wrong ? Do i post too much FF or something ? >:

tumblr_lq0cigcQa01qiklw8.gif

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Fucking Sahara desert. For some reason we get its dusts, even though we're hundred of miles away. Now I have the symptoms of a cold, sneezing every five minutes.
And also, Kripey has no heart but that's why I like her so much trolol.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Lost a follower...

I'm never going to have 100 + followers, or anything close to 80...

I suck.

What am i doing wrong ? Do i post too much FF or something ? >:

tumblr_lq0cigcQa01qiklw8.gif

... i am just barely scraping into twenty people and i don't care

i don't get the big tumblr deal with followers sigh

Xinda

Memento Mori
Well aware that once it rains heavily/flood, our tap water will get a nasty colour (google says "iron" or just problems with the well water from heavy rain...), but it still doesn't mean I like it every time it happens. like now. Can't even really use tap water until it settles again. Joy of well water + flooding.

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
People who Stereotype you because something you support

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
When friends are not being straight with you, and in the same breath talk about how they never lie ¬___¬

I am kind of glad in a way though, because I am not in the mood to deal with other people's bullshit right now. Its just I'm in a position where I have to lend a sympathetic ear and say 'aw diddums!' when I know full well that my friend has done a few underhand things to get herself in this situation.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
My whining, :monster:. Not just to you guys (in the form of long rants, short remarks, general cynicism and dickishness), but mostly to myself. It's rather self-depressing, tbh.

As is this poast. So here's a cookie monster:

:hugemonster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I am pissed off that I am now so used to that giant Cookie Monster, I don't think its big enough.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
There was not a single thing that didn't pissed me off today.
First: Lost my morning bus because went to order a fucking cheese dog. That guy always leaves late, and today when I had an exam at 10:00, he decided to leave early. I tried to wait for the bus in line, but that one always waits until the bus is full and it was already 9:30 when I finished eating my cheesedog...had to walk my way to college (Which is, mostly, like walking the distance walked in Disney). I hopefully got to class 10 minutes late...not really much.
Second: My dad gave me the "You have a car and I you suffer because you want" shit. I like talking to him as me getting things off my shoulder but if he is gonna take that conversation topic everytime I complain...then I'll just have to stop. That car, the only way I can have it is if I stayed at his house and I don't want to. I wanna stay at my house with the car. I have no intention in returning to that place where I'm unhappy.
Third: In the bus I came at noon, there was this girl talking so much stuff. She never shut up, and kept hitting me with her greasy hair. I HATE GETTING HAIR IN MY SKIN. I can barely stand my own, and some girl playing L'oreal announcement next to me isn't precisely my stuff. I listened to my iPod, but sadly her voice was still too loud.
So yeah, my day could've been better....

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
The spring we get our water out of is now bone dry. Had to go get bottled water for everything for the time being. We NEED rain.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I'm tired of my parent(s) making my half sis their messenger to me. Every time they want to ask me something, they ask her to tell it to me. Or if I do something they don't like, they ask her to inform me of my misdoings. For instance today:
"Mommy says that the food under the napkin in the fridge wasn't for you"
Kinda just wanted to say...
Then MOMMY should have marked it or told me herself... like a big girl.

This is totally not the child's fault, but she also asks me things like "Why aren't you our skin color? Who is your Mommy? Why this why that" and it just bugs the shit out of me. I guess it kind of annoys me my Dad didn't tell her about me, and that he got divorced a long time ago with a woman from Hawaii which is why I don't look the same as them. IDK I'm not going to be the one to explain this stuff. I know she's asked them before, apparently they haven't said anything. Something I really dislike about this state (this reminds me) is that your skin color if it's not white, you're looked down upon by some people. It's the truth. People say this kind of shit doesn't exist anymore, but it does. And it annoys me. It makes me feel really out of place and awkward and almost makes me want to go live out in Hawaii just so I feel like I fit in. Ugh, but I am above skin color mattering it's just... one of those things that's bothering me lately.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
It's ok, if we play together, I'll be with you in the creepy room.

Which reminds me of something that pisses me off: Audi giving me her incorrect gamertag and now I've sent a request to some stranger! AUDI, LOL.

crack

Donator
uh i did tell you to WAIT. and it's best if the stranger accepts your request b/c h/she must have good taste if they have a similar username like mine

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
YOU SAID WAIT LIKE 10 MINUTES AFTER I DID IT

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I am attempting to upload the flac of Celestial Lineage to waffles. First off I had to exclude the m3u8 file because waffles won't let me upload that for music torrents because it's stupid and doesn't realise that Exact Audio Copy automatically writes those files now when you follow the ripping guide on waffles itself. Secondly none of the people downloading the torrent I made seem to have been able to start downloading yet, and I'm not sure if it's because I fucked something up, if it's because there's a problem with my connection, or if it's just normal torrent weirdness (it usually does take several extra minutes before they start working). Two people have already started downloading it according to the tracker info so I'm nervous and don't want to go to bed. It doesn't recognise me as seeding it either, even though it clearly does recognise me as seeding other torrents.

edit: and it JUST started uploading about half a minute after I started this poast. Gods be praised. I feel kind of stupid for typing all that up now.

In other news I keep taking way longer to figure out puzzles in this Zelda hack than I feel like I should be taking. Which is probably a sign that I should sleep. Gotta update my iPod first though. At least the FLAC rip came out shortly enough after the 320kbps mp3 rip that I didn't waste any time clearing off the mp3 rip only to have to put the m4a rip on shortly thereafter.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
You ever get so pissed you literally cannot think straight for the rest of the day

So I'm chilling hanging out with my buds outside of my apartment having a good time, and my phone rings, and I answer and my mom is sobbing "YOUR SISTER IS MISSING". My mom is sort of a jokester so it takes me a minute for me to really suss out of her that she is not joking and something is definitely wrong.

Keep in mind I am stationed near Seattle, Washington and my home is Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This is literally a continent away from each other. Imagine my concern at this point.

So I call my grandmother (because my sisters stay with her during the school week because of my mother's working hours) and my grandmother is on her way to drive to look for her or something, I mean she's not crying or anything but she's panicking and completely incomprehensible. I call my other sister on her cell phone and her cell phone has a shitty reception or something and she's not much help either.

Long story short, my sister was okay (she took the wrong bus home, either by accident or on purpose to be rebellious or something since she's 15 and likes to do stupid shit, either way she's safe so I don't give a shit), and the crisis is averted.

However I try to deal with the situation's aftermath with my grandmother and mother, and not only is my mother completely unreachable by phone now for whatever reason (even though I just talked to her like 30 fucking minutes prior and you should keep the line open so your oldest son can contact you after you told him that his sister is missing) but my grandmother is completely fuming at my sisters irresponsibility, which is UNDERSTANDABLE TO BE ANGRY at her because yes my sister does stupid rebellious shit, I understand that, but HOLY SHIT can we focus on calming down and reassuring her TWENTY FOUR YEAR OLD VERY PROTECTIVE OLDEST BROTHER SERVING IN THE MILITARY WITH ENOUGH STRESS AS IT IS A CONTINENT AWAY that everything is okay?

Basically my mother and my grandmother are panicking and getting flustered over minor shit and I'm genuinely worried how we would manage a real crisis, say, a fire, or someone actually being hurt or someone being sick! Like I would have to deal with that shit, and yes I understand that's no one's fault, but why do I have to be the only one in my family that can see the BIG PICTURE and that can THINK AHEAD FURTHER THAN FIVE MINUTES INTO THE FUTURE

Like I had to basically get my folks to stop glossing over the fact that "Hey guys my sister did mention that her cell phone battery is old and dies all the time so heads up you should get her a new one so her phone works in case of an actual crisis"

"NO TIMOTHY SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN OUT LATE TO BEGIN WITH"

"HOLY SHIT I KNOW THAT BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT HER SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT NO MATTER WHAT SHE'S DOING"

GOD DAMMIT

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Holy balls Mog, that's just... wow. I don't blame you for being pissed one bit. I've gotten so pissed I blacked out and have no memory of an entire day for less upsetting shit than that.

Glad your sister is ok by the way man. I got no younger sisters by blood, but I spent most of my life collecting honorary little sisters to look out for. So I got at least some idea how hard it can be to hold on to your sanity when the Big Brother Instinct kicks on.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I was going to come here and gripe about Sims 3 crashing but after reading what Mog just went through never mind. I'm glad to hear your sister is okay though, so did you find out if it was just her being a jerk taking the wrong bus or was it an accident?

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I think I need glasses because i'm sitting about 2m away from my tv and the words i'm typing are a bit blurry.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Don't want to emo out... but, I hate it when my mum pushes me away when I just want a hug...

Sometimes I just feel really upset, depressed and alone and I just need to have a long hug now and again, but it doesn't help when my mum tells me to "grow the fuck up, because hugs are for babies "...

It just makes me feel worse, and even more like shit. I hate this toughen the fuck up attitude have...

It's like Mum thinks just because I'm a adult that I shouldn't have problems or feel depressed.

NO MUM, ADULTS ARE HAPPY- GO LUCKY 24/ 7 AND THEY GO SKIPPING IN THE RAINBOWS, BECAUSE THEY DON'T FEEL ANY PAIN OR SORROW OR REGRET.

This may sound stupid, but what happened to those mums who wanted to know how your day was, and they wanted to hug you when you're feeling sad, and they do things to cheer you up ?

No, she'll rather watch television instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom