Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
People giving me half-ass RP crits on the basis that they have only played ACII when I play AC:B Ezio. YOU KNOW NOTHING JON SNOW.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
One minute you feel like you know you're an awesome, independent person and you can go on with your life just concentrating on you.

Suddenly you accidentally see a picture and some messages of a person you used to love and their current sweetheart, sharing all kinds of sappy happiness.

The next minute you feel like a depressed, pathetic fool who is still not over this person and wishes that you'd stop feeling this way; especially since they don't really give a fuck about you anymore.

I hate this feeling and how quickly it happens. :sadpanda:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I been there Milly. It gets better at different rates for different people, but I promise my friend, it DOES get better.

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
UGH $^&@#!

Stuck again with yet ANOTHER fucking migraine and it woke me up. *Sigh* I hope I'm not too tired today ~_~.

~ Raz

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
OH thank god, they're doing the road construction on the weekends now. I was SO afraid I was going to actually get some sleep :monster:

*cries*

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Appearantly I drank two things I shouldn't have. Both would have been fine on their own, but mixed together in my stomache hey created a new mind for my stomache, and that midn was confused as all hell.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Quite annoyed at how my Sister in law treats her mother. Shes always making demands of her -she wanted her to come down once a month and babysit -oh but theyd have to stay with us because she refuses to buy a decent sofa bed I put a stop to that now though. Shes always asking her to get things for her kids but shes ridiculously specific. the stuff she wants could easily be found online but she thinks nothing of sending her mum all around town looking for stuff. Ugh...she really sticks in my craw, fortunately I don't have to talk to her, but I have to sit and grin like an idiot when I hear about this stuff. :@

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Almost a week with Sore Throat...Been popping "Halls" as if it were some delicious Candy I can't stop eating....and I hate them.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
This fic:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7370966/1/United_We_Stand

:@ What in shitting fuck? To summarise, for those of you who have a weak stomach, its a fanfic of Titanic, updated to 2001 and set aboard United 93.

Its totally fine though, because Jack and Rose have a baby in heaven and ..."in heaven, birth did not hurt…"

WHAT!?

Aw shit....they've taken it down :(

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
One minute you feel like you know you're an awesome, independent person and you can go on with your life just concentrating on you.

Suddenly you accidentally see a picture and some messages of a person you used to love and their current sweetheart, sharing all kinds of sappy happiness.

The next minute you feel like a depressed, pathetic fool who is still not over this person and wishes that you'd stop feeling this way; especially since they don't really give a fuck about you anymore.

*hugs* :(

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I will not be able to afford my facial waxing until Wednesday - after school. *sigh* I wish I was rich (like duh! Who doesn't. I know) - I'd get the laser treatment. Never have to worry about unwanted body hair again!

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
It's wonderful to know that despite everything I do when my parents go away for weekend breaks or on holiday and I arrange my time off work around this so I can be there to look after the house, that my mother never appreciates anything I do. I really hope I get the job I'm going for tomorrow because it means moving away from home and after today I really don't want to be in the same house as my mum, even if I don't get the job, I think I'll move out anyways because clearly my mum doesn't appreciate me or anything I contribute to the house. I've never been so hurt or upset by anything she's said because she knows I do everything possible when I'm not working to help her out.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

I can relate to that right now. >_<
*patpat*

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
I will not be able to afford my facial waxing until Wednesday - after school. *sigh* I wish I was rich (like duh! Who doesn't. I know) - I'd get the laser treatment. Never have to worry about unwanted body hair again!

I do my wax at home; that way I can have it done whenever I need it. Plus, it hurts less when it's you the one pulling the wax out :awesome:

@thread: Spent the whole afternoon bawling my eyes out and sick at the stomach for no apparent reason. After greatly unsettling my family about it, it seems like I have a lot of pent-up angst and my nerves have been constantly on edge during two weeks :(

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I've managed to pinpoint the exact moment where human beings stop being cute:
cutenotcute.jpg

....Dang! :lol:

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
I love my nephew...and I love spending time with him. But he makes it soo difficult. Ok, I understand that he's a kid, and as a kid jumps around, break stuff and shizz. But...he's just SO hyper! It drives me nuts! Today he was playing as if he was Sora with a Curtain tube and started swinging it...until it hit the last glass of water and said "Oops". I wanted to yell at him, scream, kick him...but I restrained because it was stupid. So I plainly told him "Go down with our Aunt" . And he went. I cleaned the disaster only to find out minutes later he was with the stupid tube swinging it all over the house. I REALLY wanted to hit him with the fucking tube on his head. But, instead took a big breath and told him to put it down.
Now he's going around with this thing used to fumigate the house. God protect us all....

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
So one of my favorite's tumblrs been posting stuff about 9/11. I even posted a pic on the Lesbians Thread (And I'm really sorry), without noticing that in fact they were even making "fun" on the date. Its really crude, and not likely for someone to post stuff about this. What happened in that day is not something to make fun of. It doesn't matter what country we are from, its just bad taste to make any kind of relating joke from that situation.
So, to all the users I'm really sorry if I offended you by that picture. I erased it (Though someone quoted it...not helping that much :monster: ) I really don't want to offend anyone nor make fun of a situation such as this. So, from the bottom of my heart I am really sorry for that. Please, don't take that as part of my whole person. Because I'm not, but I am really airheaded (Which explain why I didn't get that message at first). So yeah, that's it. Sorry guys :(

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Well either way its all down hill from there :lol:

You wait til it's out and covered in blood and jelly gunk and you actually want to cuddle it 'cos it loks amazing and you just heaved it out. :lol:

OT: Feeling a bit like Jim Carrey's character in the Truman Show. How the fuck do some people know so much about my life without even talking to me? It's damned creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom