AKA
Bex
get dissertatoin reading down from top shelf
covered in shitton of dust

weep as i realise i have 2 weeks to read 3000 pages

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
when my mum tells me to "grow the fuck up, because hugs are for babies "...

If she really said that, then I'll have to be honest here.

Your mother is on the ignorant side of terrible.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
homestuck fans who: 1. will strictly follow what a character said about their sexuality but DON'T CARE when hussie explicitly states the sexuality of another character
2. people who hate feferi because BOO HOO HOO she didn't date eridan how could she be so cruel!!!!!!!!
3. people who think eridan is the sympathetic one for killing her and kanaya and hate on kana for killing him
:|

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Don't want to emo out... but, I hate it when my mum pushes me away when I just want a hug...

Sometimes I just feel really upset, depressed and alone and I just need to have a long hug now and again, but it doesn't help when my mum tells me to "grow the fuck up, because hugs are for babies "...

It just makes me feel worse, and even more like shit. I hate this toughen the fuck up attitude have...

It's like Mum thinks just because I'm a adult that I shouldn't have problems or feel depressed.

NO MUM, ADULTS ARE HAPPY- GO LUCKY 24/ 7 AND THEY GO SKIPPING IN THE RAINBOWS, BECAUSE THEY DON'T FEEL ANY PAIN OR SORROW OR REGRET.

This may sound stupid, but what happened to those mums who wanted to know how your day was, and they wanted to hug you when you're feeling sad, and they do things to cheer you up ?

No, she'll rather watch television instead.

Since when do adults not hug each other? :huh: I have a weird problem where if I'm upset and someone hugs me it actually makes me worse...like the floodgates open and I start bawling like a baby, but thats just the way I'm wired I guess.

Anyway, I could kind of understand that your mum might want time to herself and everything, but being a parent doesn't stop the minute your kid turns 18.

All I can think of is maybe next time, just saying to her 'Mum I've had a really shitty day and I'd like to talk about it with you' and if shes still dismissive after that...well then shes just being selfish :no:

Like I had to basically get my folks to stop glossing over the fact that "Hey guys my sister did mention that her cell phone battery is old and dies all the time so heads up you should get her a new one so her phone works in case of an actual crisis"

"NO TIMOTHY SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN OUT LATE TO BEGIN WITH"

"HOLY SHIT I KNOW THAT BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT HER SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT NO MATTER WHAT SHE'S DOING"

Nothing like relatives making a drama out of a crisis is there? Its like all logical reasoning goes out of the window.

Also that thing where they ring you up, and then 5 minutes later become unreachable - what the fuck? Do they throw the phone in a bush after hanging up or something?!

I feel your pain anyway, its bad enough when your family decides to have a 'psychopath convention' when you're there, but when you're away it makes you feel so helpless.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I don't mean to sound petty but

There are holes forming in my underpants.
I didn't think my junk was that abrasive =A=

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
(rant)GOD DAMMIT

You should've let her call me instead. I'd be like "Oh."

In fact, all proper Dutch people would go "Oh." It's just a shame there's so many non-proper Dutch people living in this country that make a big deal out of every stupid shit :monster:.

Or, you know, get enthousiastic and excited.

I don't mean to sound petty but

There are holes forming in my underpants.
I didn't think my junk was that abrasive =A=

Same here.

care -1 :monster:.

THiGH HOLES IN MY JEANS...

This, too. Shitty jeans are shit. It's hard enough for me to find a pair in my size, :/.

Speaking of, my closet is too small yet I haven't got much to wear. Should buy new stuff soon. Cba.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
So after my doctor's appointment today guess what I got? MORE PILLS. Lol.
And she had to cancel a different bottle I was taking to prescribe this new stuff that's apparently stronger. So yeah if someone were to look into my purse right now they'd see a pretty meager looking wallet and about six bottles of pills lawl.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
aahhh, fedex apparently came to deliver a package, but they didn't leave it cause no one was home and it needs a signature. :/ ffs, it's a game that I bought for like $10. Why does the place I bought it from need a damn signature. But on a positive note, my dad offered to get it for me tomorrow :3

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
tumblr_lq25iidmfd1qcjeexo1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_lqi6zsP4c41qhdftx.gif

Xinda

Memento Mori
Time to use this again as my ranting slab.

Smelling of mold, mildew, musky, bleach and nastiness from basement cleaning and memory-cleaning of things with m'mom and m'sister... and having no way of showering in *clean* water because our water is yellow/brown and I don't trust it! And has been for almost 2 weeks! I will brave the water again to try to get cleaned up. Or utilize bottled water.

Also, our landlord is here with the insurance agent. I can smile and be polite and all with people, but I get really nervous/worked up/anxious... (and it's got worse, and I know it's because I've spent less time with people, too...) -- so I'm currently very worked up and tired :( And dirty. And sore. :(

/whine fest. (Hey, look two people that poke me to post. I post. Figures it's only in the rant-me place).

no way that's srs

Actually I'm pretty sure there IS going to be a Little Mermaid remake... but I thought it was supposed to be more true to the original story.

(I'm going to second this post, though, if it's for real)

Last edited:

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Days when you hate the world and the only thing you want to do is lay in bed, curled up doing nothing....
But you have to wake up for fucking responsability....

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
You should've let her call me instead. I'd be like "Oh."

In fact, all proper Dutch people would go "Oh." It's just a shame there's so many non-proper Dutch people living in this country that make a big deal out of every stupid shit :monster:.

Or, you know, get enthousiastic and excited.

I actually think there is something in this. Whenever a relative is chewing your ear off down the phone about whatever, and theyre not prepared to listen to reason or anything, you should just be able to transfer them to an indifferent Dutchman :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
As my luck always goes, my plans were cancelled for today. And I blame nothing but my poor luck. Of course I get excited, happy, and cheerful about something.... that it has to come crashing down.

Well, there's life for you.

also these No. 6 episodes are taking FOREVER to download. :I

Last edited:

Clicky Person

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nanny Ogg
You could always sprinkle a little water on the food to make it easier for the kitten to eat. But that would mean you'd have to clean it up just a few hours after putting it down for the kitten. Might not be enough time for it to eat much of it...

Small hungry kittens can usually gnaw on dry food well enough though. Unless it's too little to survive with out it's mom I wouldn't worry too horribly about the food being too hard.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Yeah, if its that dried cat biscuit stuff you can pour some boiling water on it to soften it up and mash it with a fork, then let it cool down a bit. Or if you've got any tinned fish or meat or sliced ham you could give it a little bit of that.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
How all the fucking storms seems to want a free-trip to Puerto Rico. GEEZ GIVE US A BREAK! It's been almost two weeks since Irene and now another bitch is gonna hit us.

:eve:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Got so caught up playing Space Marine I lost track of time and missed dinner. >:

at least i have my emergency crackers and cheese supply

and a pocket knife to cut it with because i forgot to bring an actual knife with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom