Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost X

The 9 week old foetus looks like a chest burster. Anyways,

- Order $63 worth of pencils (30 pencils + P&H), and I'm guessing they've been lost in the mail somewhere. Contacted the store responsible, their computers are down, but they recall sending it out more than 4 days ago. Checked the local post office, nothing has been sent there.

Its hard to tell what is more frustrating, that I can't draw stuff until the pencils arrival (having a couple of commissions to do in the near future, and a personal project I wish to complete ASAP, which may earn me money too =p), or that I've spent $63 on thin air (or at least it currently may as well be).

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
My eni on dofus got hacked then the account sold. There goes a lot of hard work. :(

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
I overdosed on my depression medication and I'm really tired and ... other things...
/ can't finish sentence...

tumblr_llh7us2Hp71qa9xtyo1_500.gif

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Instead of decreasing the times I cough has been INcreasing. I don't even know how I'm still standing and my mind has been somewhere between Jupiter and Mars. I feel awful, and have to wake up early tomorrow to hit college....

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Why the hell do I read news? Seriously, why the hell do I read news? It just makes me miserable.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
The 9 week old foetus looks like a chest burster.

I think thats what I like about it :awesome:

You wait til it's out and covered in blood and jelly gunk and you actually want to cuddle it 'cos it loks amazing and you just heaved it out. :lol:

Yeah....that is really going to be weird. Will all my aesthetic sensibilities go out of the window when I behold this slimy little creature? I guess you can't fight millions of years of mammilian instinct :lol:

OT: Feeling a bit like Jim Carrey's character in the Truman Show. How the fuck do some people know so much about my life without even talking to me? It's damned creepy.
You dont have facebook do you?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
This fic:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7370966/1/United_We_Stand

:@ What in shitting fuck? To summarise, for those of you who have a weak stomach, its a fanfic of Titanic, updated to 2001 and set aboard United 93.

Its totally fine though, because Jack and Rose have a baby in heaven and ..."in heaven, birth did not hurt…"

WHAT!?

Aw shit....they've taken it down :(
Aww sucks, I needed a good laugh.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Aww sucks, I needed a good laugh.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7369112/1/Tumbling_Towers

Try this one, it doesn't have any ghost babies but OH NOES Ron Weasley is in the World Trade Centre! :/

I don't think its nearly as bizarre as the Titanic one - in that, Rose is making some soup in heaven but that gets interrupted by her giving birth. I don't know why you need soup in heaven, and it is never explained what happens to the soup, does someone else take over? Is the soup abandoned? What?

Just bad storytelling, and now its been taken down we will never have closure :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
So one of my favorite's tumblrs been posting stuff about 9/11. I even posted a pic on the Lesbians Thread (And I'm really sorry), without noticing that in fact they were even making "fun" on the date. Its really crude, and not likely for someone to post stuff about this. What happened in that day is not something to make fun of. It doesn't matter what country we are from, its just bad taste to make any kind of relating joke from that situation.
So, to all the users I'm really sorry if I offended you by that picture. I erased it (Though someone quoted it...not helping that much :monster: ) I really don't want to offend anyone nor make fun of a situation such as this. So, from the bottom of my heart I am really sorry for that. Please, don't take that as part of my whole person. Because I'm not, but I am really airheaded (Which explain why I didn't get that message at first). So yeah, that's it. Sorry guys :(
I find your explanatory post offensive. (only slightly)

This isn't colonial America or modern day Africa - nobody's going to stone or exile you or turn you into a pariah without giving you a chance to explain. Not only that, but the member base as a whole generally has a pretty decent sense of humor (there are exceptions...). It's not like anyone's going to fly off the handle and be like ZOMG YOU ARE SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON like that. You know?

Basically, no apology necessary :P

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Also.

So I bought a game on Ebay - paid for it on the first and everything, right?

Motherfucker JUST SHIPPED IT.

the fuck man

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Also.

So I bought a game on Ebay - paid for it on the first and everything, right?

Motherfucker JUST SHIPPED IT.

the fuck man
ebay sellers suck

no like back in august around the 3rd i bought this perfume i really wanted and around the 18th past when it was supposed to be shipped, i get this message from her saying that she was in the hospital so her brother was supposed to ship it but he didn't and she'd mail it the next day.

Package never gets shipped and i have to deal with ebays crappy customer protection plan to get my money back. :\

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Being sick sucks. It really does. I barely slept last night and now I feel shaky. Today is a really looooong day and it hasn't ven started.... Today I feel like hating college for being such a necessity, professors for giving boring classes that makes me wanna throw a chair at their face and myself for feeling this way. Yah sickness does suck.
And
@Omega lol thanks for the post.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
no srsly you didn't need to apologize or explain :P

Yeah I was going to say something along these lines too. Its not like you made that picture, or were even posting it up going 'lolololol 9/11?!?11!' You were just drawing attention to someone elses bizarre offensive bullshit. Just like I've been posting links to those terrible 9/11 'fanfics'. Don't sweat it ;)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Why the hell do I read news? Seriously, why the hell do I read news? It just makes me miserable.

Go watch The Wire instead, it's also miserable, but made of more win :monster:.

@thread, stupid Scala push notification server, y u have to be so difficult to work out :(. Complex software is complex. Working with dates is pretty shitty too, despite Joda Time being very pleasant to work with so far.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Finding out the person you've liked for a while now because he was a gentleman is actually a douche bag and not who you thought he was at all.

So much disappointment. -_-

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Call in sick to work.

Get questioned and yelled at by my parents more than my boss.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
My grandma coming in to wake me up just to tell me:
"Dishes are waiting for you."
so I say okay and try and go back to sleep again and my Dad comes up asking:
"Where the hell are you?"
jebus christ let me sleep, the dishes will STILL BE THERE FOR ME TO WASH when I wake up.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
my fucking service provider

The package I signed up for includes 13 HD channels -

but not the HD box, which apparently you have to pay extra for. Without the box, you can't actually watch any of the HD channels.

fuck you very much assholes, you didn't even bother to put that little clause in the fine print

plus they don't let you filter out all the channels you don't have because they want to constantly remind you of all the great tv you're missing out on every time you try to browse your guide

assholes

I have the same problem with my TV Yaccbs. I almost didn't get the HD box before realizing it was needed. Then I have to sort through more greyed out boxes than ones I can actually watch.

Telling me over 300+ channels and in fine print IF YOU UPGRADE sucks. At least once I get a new job I'll be able to get the real level of cable, you know, with more than 10 channels just repeated for HD and other timezones.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Fucking roaches invaded my sketch pad and shit all over my pages, even ruined a few commission pieces I was saving :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom