Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tina Armstrong

Rockstar
AKA
Fackbito, RedGloves, Eileen Galvin, Saria, Lady Croft
This. And also the realization that things have changed between you and a close friend and things will never ever be the same again. So there's just that empty hole in your heart that eats at you.
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun
It's horrible.
I've always been that kind of person that would do anything for a close friend, but then the "friend" doesn't give anything back. And then I'm left there, disappointed. :sadpanda:

That's why I'm closing myself off IRL now. I don't open up to anyone anymore. It will only hurt me! :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
It's horrible.
I've always been that kind of person that would do anything for a close friend, but then the "friend" doesn't give anything back. And then I'm left there, disappointed. :sadpanda:

That's why I'm closing myself off IRL now. I don't open up to anyone anymore. It will only hurt me! :monster:

Cock and bull. You only get hurt by people, but dont take away your dignity or your love for being around people by closing yourself off to the rest of the world. You will mean more to alot of people in the long run, its a vast world and not all people are rotten deep down.

Either that or you have to be careful with who you make friends with. Surely you got yourself some childhood friends?

OT: Motherfucking company refuses to give me my money. Something is going to happen tomorrow.

Tina Armstrong

Rockstar
AKA
Cock and bull. You only get hurt by people, but dont take away your dignity or your love for being around people by closing yourself off to the rest of the world. You will mean more to alot of people in the long run, its a vast world and not all people are rotten deep down.
Hmm, you're right about that.
I'm brave, but not when it comes to things like this. I just can't open up anymore, I've taken so much shit before from my childhood and etc.

Thanks for the words.

Either that or you have to be careful with who you make friends with. Surely you got yourself some childhood friends?
Yeah, I do. But I barerly have any contact with them anymore.
You know what? I find it so much easier to have male friends. We get along better. There's always drama around girls, seriously.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Hmm, you're right about that.
I'm brave, but not when it comes to things like this. I just can't open up anymore, I've taken so much shit before from my childhood and etc.

Thanks for the words.

Yeah, I do. But I barerly have any contact with them anymore.
You know what? I find it so much easier to have male friends. We get along better. There's always drama around girls, seriously.

Well at least they didn't throw you down the dirt and kicked sand in your eye after they went to another bunch of morons the next day. I speak from what happened to me all because I didnt want to give my 'friends' the answers to my homework :monster:. I still found greater folks later, I suspect you would have the same destiny laid out for you.

Always with the gossip risks and dramas with certain women. /eyeroll I prefer both male and female friends, but you should choose em carefully, most of them can be a bunch of schiffosas and fuck you over like highschool. I'm not the type to pimp hand them since alot of my friends will see me as a disgrace, doesn't stop my female cousins or my female friends from pimp slapping them though. :awesome:

Tina Armstrong

Rockstar
AKA
Well at least they didn't throw you down the dirt and kicked sand in your eye after they went to another bunch of morons the next day. I speak from what happened to me all because I didnt want to give my 'friends' the answers to my homework :monster:.
What the hell? How old were you? :sadpanda:

Always with the gossip risks and dramas with certain women. /eyeroll
Yeah, that's probably why I don't have any close female friends left. :shifty:

I prefer both male and female friends, but you should choose em carefully, most of them can be a bunch of schiffosas and fuck you over like highschool.
Hmm.. I'm not sure about this.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I was 9 years old that time.

You'll find em soon enough, these girls online though should be a decent enough bunch.

Well to me I got fucked over :awesome:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I find it so much easier to have male friends.

Trust me, guys are full of drama too. xD I find it doesn't matter which gender you are friends with, it all depends on the attitude of the person.

Tina Armstrong

Rockstar
AKA
Trust me, guys are full of drama too. xD I find it doesn't matter which gender you are friends with, it all depends on the attitude of the person.
I've had my fights/drama with guys too. But that's because I can be very agressive. :monster:
But I still prefer to hang with the guys I know, at least they're not full of shit like the girls.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Passing out last night pretty early and having erratic bouts of waking up, then being super tired again until now due to feeling ill.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
They don't want it. :monster:

ben%20huh04.jpg

... I mean slap them. Just slap them.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Passing out last night pretty early and having erratic bouts of waking up, then being super tired again until now due to feeling ill.

You had me at "passing out"

D;

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
This fucking pissed me off...and pissing me off is my way of saying that, if I had these guys in front of me, I'll make them pulp with an iron bat.
tumblr_lrwcok5axe1qgqluho1_500.jpg

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I've been at my mom's watching her dog, and I went home to get my xbox. I asked my Dad if he would please do me one favor (yes I actually said it that way) and to please feed my rats while I'm gone. He said "Okay but only if you leave your xbox here." and I said no, I'm taking it because I want to play it. (it IS mine. I used MY money on it) So he said "Then I'm not doing it."

It's like... really? You're really doing that? :/ Anyway I got my rats to my friends house. And when he asked why I couldn't bring them to my Mom's house I told I wasn't sure if she wanted them there (plus I dont know how the dog would react to them) and he said
"Well then she can just get over it"

My Dad is such a baby.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I've been at my mom's watching her dog, and I went home to get my xbox. I asked my Dad if he would please do me one favor (yes I actually said it that way) and to please feed my rats while I'm gone. He said "Okay but only if you leave your xbox here." and I said no, I'm taking it because I want to play it. (it IS mine. I used MY money on it) So he said "Then I'm not doing it."

It's like... really? You're really doing that? :/ Anyway I got my rats to my friends house. And when he asked why I couldn't bring them to my Mom's house I told I wasn't sure if she wanted them there (plus I dont know how the dog would react to them) and he said
"Well then she can just get over it"

My Dad is such a baby.
i think honestly a lot of men who are dads are far too immature to call themselves fathers :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom