Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
A mild one: One of my shiny new memory banks is b0rken. Guess I'll have to return it.

At least I still have three left, :monster:. I can survive on just 12 GB.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I want this new tv, but I'm fucking broke. : ( I can't play these games on the piss poor old one.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
oh my god there was this weird mushy white and green mass that wouldn't go down the sink and i had to pick it up and throw it in the trash oh god oh god so gross trying not to throw up oh god

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I completely lack the ability to make a voicemail message. I just made one and there's an awkward silence because I didn't know how to end it. Also I talked really quickly without pausing.

I recorded this on my voicemail:

Whenever someone calls Im tempted to just let the voicemail pick it up just to hear what they'd say. XD

also I have a cut on the corner of my thumb so whenever I push the space bar it really hurts. DX

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Broadband's gonna take a month to go fucking online. Son of a bitch I waited too long for this, considering I have Gears 3 and brohood now ; - ;
is okay

our MVC match will hold

btw it will have to be UMVC3 because I will absolutely be playing Vergil

OT: so there was a fire at my apartment complex today.

Again. (twice in less than a year)

The damage doesn't seem to be as bad this time (the building is still standing!), but still...it's worrying, especially since this one happened two buildings closer to mine than the last one.

On the upside, one of the fire/ems guys was walking out when I walked by, holding a little dachsund he saved from the fire and I was like dawwwwww

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
is okay

our MVC match will hold

btw it will have to be UMVC3 because I will absolutely be playing Vergil

I know that man I got it on preorder as we speak. I got Nemesis on my absolute list comprising of either the Avengers setting (Iron Man, Thor, Captain A), Resident Evil Squadron (Nemesis, Wesker, Chris), MVC3 customized mix (Viewtiful Joe, Wesker, Iron Man) or my UMVC customized mix (Viewtiful Joe, Wesker Nemesis or Nemesis, Viewtiful Joe, Deadpool) so it won't be a surprise once I get the game :awesome:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Vergil, and some combination of Trish, Dante, Wesker, Iron Man, Spidey, Doc Strange, Frank West, Jill

awwww yeah

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I get clunky with Thor, fucking guy doesn't have fast range attacks for shit. I handle pretty with either shellhead or cap.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
not so much pissed as in mild state of shock

astronomy is hard

good thing we're allowed to drop one of our lab marks because i don't think that went too well

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
not so much pissed as in mild state of shock

astronomy is hard

good thing we're allowed to drop one of our lab marks because i don't think that went too well
omg what astronomy are you taking im having the same problem :c

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
omg what astronomy are you taking im having the same problem :c

iunno it's just called Introduction to Astronomy but it's fairly math/physics-heavy (ie Newton's Laws, escape velocity, gravitational constants, triangulation/parallax, bunch of other shit and we're only a month in) and the lab today was like HERE ARE THREE DIFFERENT WAYS TO DESCRIBE THE CELESTIAL SPHERE NOW FIGURE OUT HOW MANY HOURS THERE ARE IN THE DAY OF THE SUMMER SOLSTICE AT 50 DEGREES LATITUDE and it was just information overload like woah

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
iunno it's just called Introduction to Astronomy but it's fairly math/physics-heavy (ie Newton's Laws, escape velocity, gravitational constants, triangulation/parallax, bunch of other shit and we're only a month in) and the lab today was like HERE ARE THREE DIFFERENT WAYS TO DESCRIBE THE CELESTIAL SPHERE NOW FIGURE OUT HOW MANY HOURS THERE ARE IN THE DAY OF THE SUMMER SOLSTICE AT 50 DEGREES LATITUDE and it was just information overload like woah
oh god im taking an introductory 1 credit astronomy class and im like 'HOLY SHIT AM I GONNA FAIL THIS MIDTERM' because i really have no idea what's going on when it comes to solar revolutions of any of the planets nor do i really have a good grasp on lat vs. long tho i just now understood the difference between time zones though i still would be completely unable to name them

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
oh god im taking an introductory 1 credit astronomy class and im like 'HOLY SHIT AM I GONNA FAIL THIS MIDTERM' because i really have no idea what's going on when it comes to solar revolutions of any of the planets nor do i really have a good grasp on lat vs. long tho i just now understood the difference between time zones though i still would be completely unable to name them

yeah it's like

latitude and longitude i get

but then there's also declination and right ascension which are kinda the same thing but not and then you're not measuring from the equator but from the ecliptic or celestial somethingorother and does not compute ._.

peaches

nectarines
You know what pisses me off? I freaking hate sneezing, it pisses me off so much when I sneeze, 'cause it isn't that "Oh hey nose, you gotta sneeze? Okay bro, go ahead". It's the "BRO, STOP SNEEZING EVERY HALF SECOND" kinda deal.

I hate allergies too, why do I have to have reactions to everything that is plant life or involving outdoors?

Sneezing is the bane of my existence.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Aww, I love astronomy. And, I always wished my two astronomy courses in college were technical (they were descriptive.) I'd trade ya if I could!

In other news

My daughter discovered the 10 hour Annoying Orange clip today

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
Aww, I love astronomy. And, I always wished my two astronomy courses in college were technical (they were descriptive.) I'd trade ya if I could!

Don't get me wrong, the labs are really interesting and once we get done with all the boring Earth-based math I'm really looking forward to black holes and dwarf stars and all the crazy awesome shit out there. Just, hard.

@topic: psn and its server maintenance bullshit

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
oh my fucking god arm what is wrong with you why do you keep twitching for no reason ugh

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Man, I want to like Alpha Protocol but there are just so many shitty things in it

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA

I'd like to ask, but are you studying to become one of the folks at Nasa or something? All that information dump sounds like it'll break your balls by the end of the semester. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom