Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I really wish tumblr had a thing that put NSFW pictures under a cut or something. I really don't like being surprised by Tifa's boobs or Reno giving Rufus a blowjob while looking at the FF7 tag.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I really wish I could just give up.

I'm so very tired.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
^ Hang in there chum, I'm gonna install MSN on my netbook so I can talk to you guys online again.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I really wish tumblr had a thing that put NSFW pictures under a cut or something. I really don't like being surprised by Tifa's boobs or Reno giving Rufus a blowjob while looking at the FF7 tag.

There's an extension you can add that does that. You can blacklist certain words and then it won't appear unless you click on it. Or you could always safe dash it (though that hides EVERY post). The bad thing about blacklisting things you don't want to see is that some people (like me lololol) don't tag their posts.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
^ Hang in there chum, I'm gonna install MSN on my netbook so I can talk to you guys online again.

That would be nice.

my migraines. FFS, I'm going through advil pills like they're skittles :\

Same.

Massive fucking headache out of no where and I have no medication left.

Ghost X

- I think I did the most retarded thing one could possibly do in a supervised test (well, almost), by not handing all of it in. I'm hoping I'm mistaken, and that I didn't actually have to hand the part up that I didn't. I'm not liking my chances though. I only just realised now (the test was a few weeks ago) having gone through paperwork of the module I'm taking whilst trying to complete another assessment. Hopefully I don't have to resit, and all I have to do is hand the missing page in and settle for a lesser mark =p.

- The above, and other evidence that I'm losing it :monster:.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
FUCKING UNCHARTED 3 CODE LOCKED TO US ACCOUNTS

FUUUUUU

i mean i can make an american account but christ that shit is irritating

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
They've gotten really bad lately. I used to get them on occasion but now they're a daily thing. I make sure to always have meds around. I keep bottles at home + in purse.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
They've gotten really bad lately. I used to get them on occasion but now they're a daily thing. I make sure to always have meds around. I keep bottles at home + in purse.

If you're getting bona fide migraines daily you should be in hospital. Stop tanking up on painkillers too; they can cause migraines if you're relying on them every time. I generally lose two days every time I have a migraine but I can deal with the whole thing without painkillers (by deal with it I mean lying in a dark room with a bowl to hurl in and water to sip whilst I writhe around wishing I was dead).

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Damn it bank, stop fucking shit up for me and ma. Now I gotta give a half cut to my ma cos you fucks can't be competent enough to give her the money you owe her. ; __ ;

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Drama whores. A friend of mine went anon, and started this game of Guess Who An I. He gave me the hint 'You hate me xD' and I said : Its not Sami cuz she's not online... And it can't be sora troy.
Dude got reaallly made and started talking to me and rven said ASSumption. And I wqs like WTF? Sami is my best tumblr/online friend and the anon is also my friend. I tell them I hate them 99.9999% . And its the other way around. And I was in a pretty bad mood yesterday... He was lucky I didn't bitch slapped him right back.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
^ pimp slap him if he disrespects you again.

Broadband's gonna take a month to go fucking online. Son of a bitch I waited too long for this, considering I have Gears 3 and brohood now ; - ;

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
^ pimp slap him if he disrespects you again.

Broadband's gonna take a month to go fucking online. Son of a bitch I waited too long for this, considering I have Gears 3 and brohood now ; - ;

Hahah I'll take your word for it. He was lucky I was actually being a bitch at something else. But I'm praying he brings it up again so I can pimp fucking bitch slap him

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Just tell him 'okay keep going...'. Usually it would shut em up at your sudden docility and it means you dont wanna be bothered, however if he STILL continues to pester you, give him a pimp hand slap.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I am so sick of being treated liked the ass end of this fucking family.

I do everything I can, give up every little bit of money I make just so we can survive, and these fuckers don't care enough to even let me get a little bit of sleep.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
my work suspended me for a week and my car broke down
fuck

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Goddamn panic attacks creeping up on me again, after I'd been going on a couple years without any of them, or at least managing to keep them under control so that they didn't actually hit me. Fuck that shit.

X :neo:

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I completely lack the ability to make a voicemail message. I just made one and there's an awkward silence because I didn't know how to end it. Also I talked really quickly without pausing.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
tried to donate blood but they couldn't find my veins except a couple of workers and i said it was okay to stick me but i guess it didn't go in and so i got kicked out with no blood taken and a guarantee of a bruise :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom