Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
I'd like to ask, but are you studying to become one of the folks at Nasa or something? All that information dump sounds like it'll break your balls by the end of the semester. xD

Rofl, nah, astronomy just always sounded neat so I thought I'd take it for shits n giggles.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
I feel really fat and I don't know why. I've been keeping up with my exercises, eating less, don't eat junk, and yet I feel like I've gained heaps of weight.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I feel really fat and I don't know why. I've been keeping up with my exercises, eating less, don't eat junk, and yet I feel like I've gained heaps of weight.
muscle weighs more than fat, fyi

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man

Must be your frontal chest. don't worry it'll boost your beauty that's for sure. :awesome:

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Today I got Accountig Class... I hate it.
Also, how fond I've grown with the word fuck. But its so catchy!!!.... And un-ladylike

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Always measure your fitness through circumference measuring, ie. tape measure your waist!

If you've been doing the right exercises, you should be measuring your losses in centimeters rather than kilos or pounds, etc. :3

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
The 'feeling' means it's probably psychological, :monster:.

I still feel rather chunky too, despite having been healthy~ish for a year and a half now and not really looking the part except in certain angles and/or when I grab a handful of gut for the heck of it :monster:. But I still feel like there's still a shitton to do.

Ergo, no u. Just keep up the good habits.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
when you wanna kick yourself for actually opening up to someone

just what i fucking need, drama on the night before my dissertation presentation

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
The wire in my bra just fucking snapped. holy hell that was weird.

peaches

nectarines
Hate how drives can't drive.

I'm going down this road, speed limits about 45, two lanes on each side.

I'm in the far right lane 'cause I'm about to turn, and this fucker in the other lane who is at a dead stop has the bright idea "Hurr, I'mma get in the other lane while this other driver is only 10 foot away from me"

This fucker is lucky I have quick reflexes and I'm in a truck, otherwise I would've plowed the fuck out of this guy and even drove over top of him in his small ass car.

Ugh, people.

EDIT:

Oh, and what I mean lucky I'm in a truck I had to go off road and swerve back on.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
The wire in my bra just fucking snapped. holy hell that was weird.
I hate it when that happens. My sympathies. :no:

1) My parents over-dramatizing everything bad that happens to them.

2) I can't afford to go to school anymore.

3) Sexism

4) Feeling like shit and a fucking loser.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
had to wait two fucking hours because the testing center was full to the brim and once i got a seat i had to wait an hour to actually take the fucking test because evidently professors have no real idea how to set passwords properly for their tests or mail them to university approved proctors HA HA no fuck you seriously

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
i turn into a real dick when i'm pissed off
it is no beuno
:sadpanda:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom