Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
My mom just called me a selfish bitch because I didn't want to play with her puppy. I then (really foolishly, but pissed off) told her that it's hard to deal with her when she's drunk. She then said that she would be much meaner if she was sober because being drunk is the only way she can 'deal with us'. Living with an alcoholic parent really really sucks.

I might delete this later because I feel bad bringing personal shit here.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
ASFOSJDF:IJSFDIOJAS:ELRJFSDOFJSLKJGKLJSDGIUJGRSLKJNKLNKUZESIORJEGHDSO

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
My mom just called me a selfish bitch because I didn't want to play with her puppy. I then (really foolishly, but pissed off) told her that it's hard to deal with her when she's drunk. She then said that she would be much meaner if she was sober because being drunk is the only way she can 'deal with us'. Living with an alcoholic parent really really sucks.

I might delete this later because I feel bad bringing personal shit here.

*hugs* Don't feel bad. Let it out.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I despise living with my parents so much I can't express it with words.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
My mom just called me a selfish bitch

You are not ! Your Mum lies !!

tumblr_lrraysgW2q1qawtjr.gif

Xinda

Memento Mori
Being lied to.

Being mistreated. (Even if, later, I'll turn to realize I deserved it, anyways. I usually do.)

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Stupid DQ 9, I feel so stupid. Selling everything, all clothes, weapons, items, everything just to get new fancy clothing, and then wondering why they were so damn expensive and selling everything just to afford them. It's a rich town, of course the clothing there is going to be over priced ! DUUUUH.

I don't know whether to re-start, but the game only let's you have one save slot >> At the moment, everybody is running around bare foot and in their underwear xD

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Doctor's prescription that forbids drinking due to possible liver-buggering side effects. FUCK I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING RAT-ARSED TOMORROW. Now having a sedate evening in with my stomach cramping and tiredness and suchlike. Oh joyjoy.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
That looks like it would cause a seg fault rather than a memory leak (assuming release means free/delete). Do you actually get log vomit from that? I'm not familiar with ObjC, but if you dereferenced a null in C/C++ then the OS would go all Jason Bourne on your process, no warning or noise.

Also, wut :monster: Why'd you need to release anything? Except maybe somethingElse if you're done with it, after the loop.

Segfault, EXEC_BAD_ACCESS, call it what you want - it breaks :monster:. And that's just a partial example - the full version chucks a list of strings into a Set, then turns it into an array and sorts it alphabetically for use in a fancy app I should poast about when it's done and we're allowed to talk about it, :monster:. Said app is working right now btw, and is looking very awesome -specially considering we built it in just a week.

Anyways, the set is just a temp object, after filling it up / sorting / chucking it it's released.

Obj-C's memory management uses reference counting - calling release lowers it by one, and if the reference hits 0, the memory is released instantly. And then you're fucked if it gets called again :monster:. But that's often a problem one can find and solve quickly.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
LOL CASTIEL X EDWARD ROFL LINK PLEASE. Also agreed, Audi. Baaw I miss Lady Rainicorn. :c

Annnnyway
Got back from the doctor's everything is fine for now, if I'm not better in a week or get a fever I have to go back. But uh... I have recorded Castiel on my answering machine saying "I don't understand why you want me to say my name"
and the doctor called it and was very confused thinking she had the wrong number (that was lol ) but what pisses me off is that she called my Dad's number and he felt the need to call me and bitch me out and yell at me for not being at the clinic WHEN I WAS AT THE CLINIC. Long story short he was being a derp. Guess I should change my answering machine though lmao. 'adults' cannot handle funny answering machines I guess. My Dad kept pestering me why I had some guy's voice on my machine and I had to explain about FIVE TIMES THAT IT'S A RECORDING.

also when I got my blood drawn the nurse was digging around forever for my vein and says
"WOW THIS IS HARDER THAN IT LOOKS"
uhh thanks for sharing pretend to be professional at least.

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH. Also I called into work to do all of this today and I'm afraid I left a bad impression since I'm new. But I'm bringing in the doctor's note so hopefully I seem a tad more reliable.

I was feeling so sick I didn't go to bed until 11am LOL. Then I slept for only two hours. LE SIGH. LE TIRED. LE FUUUU.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
also when I got my blood drawn the nurse was digging around forever for my vein and says

That's one the reasons why I rarely let someone other than my mom do those things to me.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
oh i just love it when that happens

like this one time the nurse had an intern trying to draw my blood and he was like 'oh wow i just can't find her vein now!' when he already had the needle in my arm and she just like sighs and is like 'I'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO DO IT' and she digs around in there and she's like 'my god where did it go' and then she was like 'HONEY ARE YOU FEELING OKAY'

i think i mumbled that i was gonna be sick and i think i maybe fainted but i was feeling intensely sick and they had to like get me in a laying down position and that was LOADS OF FUN

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
holy shit aki that happened to me the last time i had it done too

and she was like YOU'RE OKAY RIGHT LOLOL I BET IT DIDN'T HURT TOO BAD, A FIVE YEAR OLD COULD HANDLE IT

and here i was about to pass out from the whole thing......
it's not even when they take my blood it's when they FUCK IT UP ENTIRELY AND LEAVE ME WITH A HUGE FUCKING BRUISE that bugs me

it's the main reason why if i know the only nurse who can find my veins is there i specifically ask that they go get her because it really bugs me when they end up fucking up my arm

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
^ Sounds like every blood sample I've ever given. I get them to assault my right arm as the veins in my left are way too deep. It's the one plus side of having donated blood; they actually look after you instead of treating you like a pin cushion.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
I'm really tired, but no sleep for me. I have to go back to the store at midnight so my dad can train me on the phones. Store closes at one, which is when the training will take palce, and I'll help get the place cleaned up in the meantime. I likely won't get any sleep until three in the morning at the earliest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom