Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tina Armstrong

Rockstar
AKA
Fackbito, RedGloves, Eileen Galvin, Saria, Lady Croft
Comparing myself with others. Especially when it comes to grades in school. I always want to be best at everything. Haha

crack

Donator
went to a place called YAMI tea. i was the only one laughing.

X88Bi.png

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I had a midterm today that was based on nothing that we talked about in class. Awesome.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Silverfish... I keep finding them in the bathroom. They keep coming through this crack in the floor that's like by the heating vent. I don't know if I can do anything about it but I'm just fucking sick of seeing them everywhere in the bathroom AND... THEY'RE SO FUCKING HARD TO KILL :rage:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
^ Make your bathroom more arid (easier said than done, I know). And the little buggers flatten quite nicely if you're not squeamish.

Xinda

Memento Mori
Dealing with someone that is rude and very arrogant in a bad way. "Luckily" said individual is here with someone else and they are interacting with them instead of me. Still, to not even ACKNOWLEDGE me is pretty rude, too. Not that I want to interact with him, anyways, but =| He's the reason why we may've been homeless (living who knows where) this Friday. =| Or one of the main reasons. Needless to say I don't even want to see his face, and he's here right now. [Luckily, we may've been given an extension...]

Plus, due to various reasons, I don't interact (in person) with people very often. I get very anxious and am so now. I dislike feeling this worked up. If I was alone with this guy, I'd probably be near anxiety attack.

To make things "better" he is "not a cat person" he just stated and there's a neighbourhood cat out there right now. THE FRIENDLIEST cat EVER. And for a moment, I thought he was going to kick it away. I think if there were no witnesses, he may have.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
MOre than pissed off... I'm sad.
Talked to my zister today, and decided to ask het about my little niece who's just three years old.
They made her a colonoscopy a few months ago... They found out that she suffers from Gastritis (Don't know if that's the English word) and inflamation. That's why she hasn't grown up too much. It makes me sad and worried... Because i love her too much and i don't know what will happen to me if something worse happened. All my five nephees/nieces are everything for me and I don't what I'll dO if something happens to neither of them.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
TIMMY WTF ARE YOU DOING STOP EATING MY TEXTBOOK >:C

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I almost closed a slider door on my puppy's neck. I didn't see him trying to follow me and now I feel terrible. He's perfectly fine, but still...

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
They made her a colonoscopy a few months ago... They found out that she suffers from Gastritis (Don't know if that's the English word) and inflamation. That's why she hasn't grown up too much. It makes me sad and worried... Because i love her too much and i don't know what will happen to me if something worse happened. All my five nephees/nieces are everything for me and I don't what I'll dO if something happens to neither of them.
Worry less.

Gastritis is absolutely nothing to begin thinking about worrying about. It's basically a stomachache. As bad things go, it's not too bad at all.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Store remodeling. Ok, we're getting rid of some departments because they haven't been profitable in awhile. Fine. That's what distinguishes us from Borders and why we're still in business; we keep up with the times. Much as I like music, if it's not making us money then we have no obligation to sell it, so whatever, good riddance. However that doesn't mean we also need to move the entire contents of the store. Sports books used to be in the front-left of the store. Now they're in the back-right. Music, poetry, and theatre books used to be in the back of the store. Now they're in the front. Virtually everything non-fiction, and quite a large segment of fiction, is being moved somewhere else, in many cases far away from where it used to be (though not all are this drastic). There is absolutely no way this contributes a cent to our profit margins. If anything, it reduces them because it means we spend more time explaining where things are to befuddled customers who don't expect the entire store to change when a department gets phased out, and will need to continue doing this (judging from prior experiences) for years. That's if we even know. In multiple cases I had to deal with today, even the store manager had no idea where some books were. I would ordinarily blame my immediate superiors for not keeping better track of what's going on, but the amount we have to move in the time we have to move it is obscene. People are working their arses off and it's still not clear whether we're going to get done in time. The fault lies entirely with corporate, and it's not clear why they think this kind of needless busywork increases their profit margins in the slightest. It's not the first time this has happened, either; the store was remodeled two years ago as well and in some cases book are just being moved back to where they were two years ago, which suggests that the initial move was completely pointless.

Also it means I spend more time shelving. I have to take carts to three or four different parts of the store rather than just one. This naturally reduces my shelving speed even more on top of the already inflated problems from the store move, and the fact that we're having larger shipments than usual makes things even worse. I asked to be able to rearrange the contents of the shelves, but apparently that's receiving's job. Even though they're too overworked to do a damn thing about it. So if things keep up, for the rest of this week I'm going to be spending most of the time that they asked me to come in to help with zoning instead just finishing up the shelving.

On the whole I don't mind this job much anymore, especially when I hear from coworkers who used to work for Wal-Mart or Best Buy or other companies that plainly don't give a tin shit about their employees, but Christ this shit is ridiculous.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Worry less.

Gastritis is absolutely nothing to begin thinking about worrying about. It's basically a stomachache. As bad things go, it's not too bad at all.

Gastritis is the least of her problems. Obviously I didn't post them all. And that's not harmful on an adult, but on a kid? It takes a whole new level, besides the emotional feeling of watching her suffering. So no, I can't worry less.

Last edited:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
being constantly ill
Srsly god what did I do wrong

Y u make me ill all the time

Before last night, I cant remember the last time I vomited for non alcohol related reasons

WHYYY

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Fuck this airline company for making me sweat a little, I almost became jobless for nothing from their bullshit.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
being constantly ill
Srsly god what did I do wrong

Y u make me ill all the time

Before last night, I cant remember the last time I vomited for non alcohol related reasons

WHYYY
punishment for fiotis

was it worth it

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
h-holy fuck a birthday card appeared on a friends dash posted by me but i never post on facebook anymore?

oh my god i am sincerely a little scared

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Debugging my unit test code

lol

You're doing it wrong, :monster:.

But while on the subject: Memory leaks in iPhone / Objective-C code, and/or fuckups on my side. simplified example:

Code:
NSMutableSet *stuff = [NSMutableSet alloc] init];

for (Something *thing in somethingElse) {
   [stuff addObject: thing]
   [stuff release] // EXPLODE IN YUOR FAEC ON ITERATION 2
}

Also: While three evenings of entertainment are teh lulz, they're also very draining. Spending an hour a day at home (in which you just keel over and sleep for too short) ain't very productive. There's a shitton of laundry waiting to be done, dishes that have been left to mold over for half a week, etc.

I need a girlfriend. Or at least a housekeeper, :monster:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom