Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
My stomach hurts SO BAD MAN. Ship food is really starting to grind on me. I'd kill for some McDonalds or something, anything. I miss sleeping in my actual bed, too. Somebody invite me into their home when I get back and let me use their bed.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
And here comes a rant...

I am so fed up with my job. So fucking fed up. It's only a part time job and yet, it's been giving me so much stress and so much headaches lately, that quite frankly, I just don't seem to give a fuck about how I do there anymore. I've worked at this stupid retail job since the summer before I entered university and I was happy. That's three and a half years at this retail store. I loved it back then; the employees were super cool, the management staff was totally understanding and kick ass, everything was fun and work was always a good place to be.

Three fucking years. And things started going downhill real quick last year after the US bought it out. The employees are still cool and a lot of them have become good friends of mine, but the fucking management can go burn in hell for all the goddamn injustices they've committed.

They discriminate against you and generally favor the guys over the girls, giving the ladies such a hard time with unrealistic standards. They base your hours and schedule on favoritism rather than performance. So, if one week, I call out a manager on a mistake she's made, she gets back at me by cutting my hours. The fuck?

They gossip and spread rumors about the employees and customers to other employees and then have the fucking nerve to call US unprofessional when we call in sick. And I mean they say things like:

"Oh my God, come look at that obese customer. She's so fat!"
or
"Look, a gay couple! Come look at the gay couple. HAHAH. Like, ew."
or
"That lady's skin on her face...it's different colors. I feel so bad, it must suck to look like that."

What kind of fucking attitude is that to have as a goddamn assistant manager?!

And this shit goes up all the way to the fucking district manager who is a two face cunt that lies openly to your face if it'll get you to fucking shut up. He lied to me literally seconds after telling another female coworker something the exact opposite of what he said to me.

They keep us there till 11 at night when we close at 9 just to clean and do shit that people can do the next morning who start at 6 AM. 6 FUCKING AM. The store doesn't even open till 10! The guys are lazy as fuck and just wait around for the girls to finish cleaning their section so that we can go over and help them and by then, it's a goddamn mess but the managers fucking blame us and yell at us for this. Is it my fault you hire morons?

We can request days off but they have the authority to reject it simply because 'too many other people have booked it off'. So what gives that person the advantage over me to get it off? What if mine is a family emergency and his/hers is a party?

So many employees are quitting; full timers that have worked there for years. So many have complained. So many have said they're unhappy. And the DM just stands there and says: You guys feed off of each others anger and act like a clique or posse. If you don't like it here, then quit.

What kind of fucking attitude is this?! Most of your employees are unhappy and OF COURSE, it's NEVER your fucking fault; we only have ourselves to blame. GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU DIRT BAG. I hope this company rots in hell.

OH. And one more thing; some snitch in the Blackberry Messenger Group made specifically for this store printed off a copy of a private conversation that showed another employee complain that one of the dumb managers should be fired already. This person went to the management with this PRIVATE information and now, the managers are going to use it against him.

Seriously, can you believe this shit? I'm not a lawyer but that has to be illegal somehow.

Ugh, I can go on but basically...

I NEED THE EB GAMES MANAGER TO CALL ME ALREADY I WANNA QUIT SO FUCKING BAD! >.< Seriously, that phone call is gonna save my life. I don't get paid nearly enough to put up with this level of bullshit and I plan on going to HR to get them into serious fucking trouble before I go.

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
My stomach hurts SO BAD MAN. Ship food is really starting to grind on me. I'd kill for some McDonalds or something, anything. I miss sleeping in my actual bed, too. Somebody invite me into their home when I get back and let me use their bed.

Isn't military food supposed to be made of win? McD's is no food, I dunno how you can even see that as an alternative or something you'd prefer :monster:.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
This is late, but last Monday I was the last one told that our store was closing on January 6th. So now I have two and a half months of working for The Gap. I was the last one told but I should have picked up the hints...

• Four people have already left that week
  • They made it to where the store closes earlier than the whole mall. They claim that they were losing money at the last hour.
  • Since they did that, they also cut hours, which means I've been working for four hours a week (and also explains why I was the last one told about this).
  • We've been getting less business ever since Target opened in the mall. They've even gotten most of our shoplifters. :monster:
  • Other clothing stores are closing as well.
Sometimes it was frustrating and other times certain people annoyed the hell out of me, but overall I really liked it. They were all so nice to me! I am not worried about getting a good recommendation or reference, but it sucks that it has come to this. Especially when it happens during a money situation my family is dealing with atm. :\

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Being all alone in this damn house... and yet when my parents are around I still can't stand it. *sigh* I just feel so uguuu mopey and lonely with no place to go. Honestly, I spent most of my days recently crying like a baby. Feels pathetic, man.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Next time you're alone in the house for a good few hours, open all the windows, rearrange your bedroom and put up some new posters. Don't put up the old ones unless they're undeniably awesome. Cook something you've never tried before and go for a wander round the house on your hands and knees. Yes, it is oddball, but when you're climbing the walls or lonely, it gives you a whole new perspective on somewhere that can feel a bit like prison at times.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Isn't military food supposed to be made of win? McD's is no food, I dunno how you can even see that as an alternative or something you'd prefer :monster:.

When you're aboard an aircraft carrier that has 3,000 to 5,000 personnel stationed on it at one time, and only 24 hours in a day to feed said personnel in only so many meal periods, it really starts to get noticable in the quality of the food. At its core, the ingredients are fresh and quality, but when you have to mass feed thousands of people aboard a ship at one time very quickly, your taste buds start to notice.

As for the McDonalds comparison, that's because ship food is on a rotation and basically every day is the same stuff just served differently.

It's not BAD at all, your first few days you're all like "This is delicious!" But after a month you're just like "UNNGHHH PIZZA"

Also speaking of floating and societal isolation, I could really use a nice talk with someone. And grass. Also boobs.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I really don't know what's going on with my mom lately. First she'll yell at me for not spending time with her, and then she'll yell at me for not doing chores that I was doing when she complained that I wasn't spending time with her. I just don't get it. I mean, when she's drunk she never really makes sense, but it's just getting worse now. My dad will tell her to cut it out if he's around, but she usually waits until he leaves.

I think that if I didn't have school or work I'd go crazy. I'm graduating next December, so I don't want to take out an extra loan just so I don't have to live with my parents. But I'm starting to panic about if I don't get a decent paying job after college. What would I do then?

/rant over

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I just found out that after I spent all day doing my accounting assignment the due date was changed from today to next week and the professor didn't bother to inform anyone

Sheldon.gif

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Direct quote:

my Dad said:
If you don't get any better, you're going to get fired from your job. And if you get fired from your job, you will need to find a new place to live. So you'd better get yourself together and get better. And you'd better get your ass to work tomorrow.

gXyMv.gif

btw I've missed one day of work I don't think they're going to fucking fire me if I'm puking and coughing everywhere. I'm pretty sure people don't want that in their fucking pizza. Feeling pretty shitty already. This didn't help. And my Step Mom says I should be more part of the family? Yeeeah I feel really welcomed.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I'm sorry but your dad is an insensitive asshole. I must have forgotten that one can choose when to get sick and when to get better.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I don't even know what to do tomorrow. If I'm sick at work I'm not going to be doing my best and I'm going to be in the bathroom constantly. If I stay home I'll get bitched at. It's a lose lose situation.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
Do you have a friend's or relative's house that you could stay at for a few hours? That way you don't have to deal with your dad?

But I feel for you. I'm sorry that you're going through so much crap.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Ahh I'm going to a friend's house the day after tomorrow so that's something to look forward to. XD Just been dying to get out of this house, lol.

Ghost X

- Was a groomsman at a mate's wedding. Bought our suits etc, but we hired our vests. After the wedding, my mate had to leave obviously, because he was the groom, and depended on us to return his vest. I'm pretty certain I put his vest back into its protecting bag thingy, because I put it over my vest because we were missing a coat hanger. The other groomsman dropped me off, saying he'd drop the protective bag thingy back to the place we hired the vests from; I assume he put his own vest in there too. My mate (the groom) rang up today saying the hirers told him they have only received 2 vests... Fucking pisses me off. I have no clue of the circumstances about what happened when the other groomsman dropped them off; whether he just left the bag, and they didn't check or what. They could be having us on, after all. However, guess what I didn't do? Check inside the bag before I left the caravan park we were staying at. Murphey's Law. If we can't find the vest, they're gonna obviously charge us for losses or whatever, which'll be the cost of the vest and potential profits they would've made had they not lost it. That could be in the hundreds for all I know. Fucking bastards.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
If you don't get any better, you're going to get fired from your job. And if you get fired from your job, you will need to find a new place to live. So you'd better get yourself together and get better. And you'd better get your ass to work tomorrow.

Wait people can just "get better" just like that? I didn't know that... FUCK now we've got the cure for aids and cancer. People just need to "get better" >_>

Last edited:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
That'd be funnier if there weren't people scamming the sickly out of a shitload of money by claiming exactly that, Q.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I'm not really being "funny".. I'm annoyed that someone actually thinks someone can just "get better" by being told to. -_-

Tina Armstrong

Rockstar
AKA
Fackbito, RedGloves, Eileen Galvin, Saria, Lady Croft
I almost fainted two times today. Going to see a doctor this afternoon.
And I don't know what's wrong with me. My school work keeps getting worse.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
When someone mess with my friends, getting them depressed in the way. JDHHEUAJSJEJFO I'm about to throw a tantrum now.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I'm really not sure why I still call a certain person a friend when all he's done for the past few years is float by on handouts me (and my girlfriend!) give him and then think it's okay to treat me like shit. hrm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom