Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Stupid dog I am supposed to be watching escaped. Thing has a bag over one of her rear legs to keep her cast dry, my girl has her out on a leash for a couple minutes, and the damn leash is suddenly in two pieces and the dog is gone into the woods. Fuck.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
You should probably be looking for him instead of posting on TLS :awesome:

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I'm about to pull into port and be back home in Washington but my back hurts so bad from work and stress.

can someone give me a back massage or something

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
@Kripey @ Sami: No u. I wandered around the wet cold woods in the rain looking for the stupid thing all I was gonna. I didn't even get proper instructions on this dog's care, nor the duration of time I was supposed to be doing this for. Clicky got the stupid dog back by rattling food in front of it while I warmed my feet up after that nonsense, so it all worked out in the end.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
that 'ive got the moves like jagger' song played in joann's fabric when i was grabbing some scissors and now it won't get out of my head AAAAAAAAAA

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Been trying to download iPod's latest update. Thing has restarted like five times because of my connection. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Slept like shit last night, and have my longest shift at work yet tonight. Tommorow's shift will be longer.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Upstairs neighbour complaining about the noise coming from me playing The Witcher (at a medium~ish volume). Subwoofer ftw, :monster:.

Stop sending me messages on faecbook (and responding to them when I reply) when you're studying, woman. And don't blame ADD neither, you've got meds for that and you can not go on teh book of faec.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
my injection site from last night REALLY ITCHES and it leaked out a bit of medicine last night fffffffff

that's what i get for using my skinny chicken arms :(

Ghost X

- Lost volleyball last night to the top of the ladder. We are/were second place (haven't checked updated thingy yet), but they totally outclassed us. Just goes to show we have a long way to go. Half my team is scared of the ball and getting hit by spikes for crying out loud =p.

- There was an earthquake down south, about 30km away. I didn't feel it =(. It was only a minor one, so I think its politically correct to be sad that I didn't feel it.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Spent all fucking day without any electricity.

tumblr_lsq0hyzigf1qkfzj8.gif

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Having to study for a 40% midterm that takes place tomorrow rather than play my newly acquired Arkham City currently sitting on my desk and watching me.

BATMAN, Y U MOCK ME? ;O;

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I weigh 127 pounds now and nothing fits anymore. :< I'd be happy if I didn't lose weight because of sickness. D; Though I'd also be pissed nothing fits anymore because I'm piss poor and can't afford those 50 dollar fucking jeans. Ridic what prices are for the damn things. I've survived on wearing skirts and dresses but y'know... it's almost winter... XD

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
I weigh 127 pounds now and nothing fits anymore. :< I'd be happy if I didn't lose weight because of sickness. D; Though I'd also be pissed nothing fits anymore because I'm piss poor and can't afford those 50 dollar fucking jeans. Ridic what prices are for the damn things. I've survived on wearing skirts and dresses but y'know... it's almost winter... XD
invest moneys in belts

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
>get last question wrong because i did not do something right
>helpful hint: pick the charged atoms on the two structures
>click on the ONLY TWO CHARGED STRUCTURES on the fucking problem in as many variations as I can figure out, continue to get wrong
>flip a fucking table in frustration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom