Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Spotify doesn't have one of Swans best albums on it. How am I supposed to write without impossibly depressing music.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Lack of sleep and the selfish agendas of other people who want the status quo of your life to remain even though it's not what you want nor is in your best interests, but suits them just fine like it is.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I had a panic attack last night and my Dad yelled at me that he can't be getting up every night to help me and that he has to sleep. And he asked me what's wrong with me and why can't I bother my friends? Yeah... that made the situation ten times worse, I couldn't get a hold of anyone until later in the morning and I was just hysterical by then. Luckily I got to my friend's house, but she's taking me home soon and I'm really scared to be going back.... because I know now if I'm in trouble I'm going to get yelled at and that no one at my house gives a fuck.

Tina Armstrong

Rockstar
AKA
Fackbito, RedGloves, Eileen Galvin, Saria, Lady Croft
I had a panic attack last night and my Dad yelled at me that he can't be getting up every night to help me and that he has to sleep. And he asked me what's wrong with me and why can't I bother my friends? Yeah... that made the situation ten times worse, I couldn't get a hold of anyone until later in the morning and I was just hysterical by then. Luckily I got to my friend's house, but she's taking me home soon and I'm really scared to be going back.... because I know now if I'm in trouble I'm going to get yelled at and that no one at my house gives a fuck.
I feel so sorry for you. :/ If only I could help..

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
What is your dad's problem? How is yelling at you going to make your panic attacks go away? BTW you can always try calling me. I'm not always by my phone but i'll certainly listen if you need to talk. I'm not sure if that'd help the panic attacks or not though.

Also there's been this loud humming noise somewhere outside for the past 3 hours or so. It's so fucking annoying, even ear plugs didn't help that much... thank god I got someone to work for me tonight... I haven't slept a god damn wink...

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I feel so sorry for you. :/ If only I could help..

Thanks doll. ;w; I feel bad for ranting so much about it lately, but I need to get it off my chest. x'D

Well, talking to someone does help but I really needed someone there with me. That's why I tried waking him up as a last resort. I didn't want to be yelled at because I knew that'd make matters worse unfortunately that's exactly whathappened.X_X I didn't reach a friend until about 5am. xnx I'm considering going back to the doctor but I've got no money for it. ._.;

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Thanks doll. ;w; I feel bad for ranting so much about it lately, but I need to get it off my chest. x'D

Well, talking to someone does help but I really needed someone there with me. That's why I tried waking him up as a last resort. I didn't want to be yelled at because I knew that'd make matters worse unfortunately that's exactly whathappened.X_X I didn't reach a friend until about 5am. xnx I'm considering going back to the doctor but I've got no money for it. ._.;

Your dad is a fucking asshole. He should come to Puerto Rico so I can teach him how to fucking raise a daughter. I'm going to beat the shit out of him.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Having to go through so much crap to get a PPS number...(that's Ireland's equivalent of a National Insurance or Social Security number), seriously I brought everything necessary with me, a letter of employment, passport, proof of address, utility bill, only to be told I'd have to bring my birth certificate because my passport is an Irish Passport.

In Northern Ireland you can have either a British or Irish passport because of the unique position its in, meaning you can have both at the same time if you want and when I applied for mine I went for an Irish one because it lasts longer than a British one, if I'd had a British Passport it would have been simpler but for some reason because it's an Irish Passport I also need to now bring my birth certificate...probably to prove I wasn't born in the Republic and am trying to cheat the system outta taxes. Yes, because I'm going through all this trouble so I can cheat you out of taxes and give you false information about myself, I mean christ is that what they think I'm gonna do!

It doesn't benefit me at all not to have a PPS number because without it I can't register with a doctor down here and I can't open a bank account which I need in order to be switched to the Irish Payroll for my company, I can't stay on the UK one because of complicated reason and also because it's a pain in the arse for the Belfast ones as they still have to keep me on their payroll...so now I have to email our head office tomorrow to tell them its going to take much longer than I thought to get it sorted.

It's lucky I'm going to Belfast next week because I never would have thought to bring my birth certificate and I wouldn't feel safe having my parents post it out..if it gets lost I'm screwed.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Also speaking of floating and societal isolation, I could really use a nice talk with someone. And grass. Also boobs.

There's 3 - 5,000 people on there, take your pick :monster:. Of course, I dunno how much free time you get, or what the social life is like on a ship.

Celes said:
btw I've missed one day of work I don't think they're going to fucking fire me if I'm puking and coughing everywhere.

I stick with my opinion that our country's employee laws are much better. An employer can't fire you if you're sick for a few days - that's unavoidable, after all.

And your dad's a dick and obviously not aware of his own actions. Have a proper chat with him (possibly with a mediator that can tell him to stfu if he interrupts) when you're better or something.

But be prepared to accept he won't change. My dad's stubborn as fuck (as well?) and also has room for improvement - he's being a dick to my brother and/or just doesn't get it, basically.

Speaking of, it's my parents' 30 year anniversary in a few weeks, and they want to get the whole family together for a weekend. I'm not too sure whether that's a good idea - both my brother and my sister can't really stand my dad. I just hope he can behave.

I heard he was actually pleasant to be around back when they were on vacation a few weeks back. Afterwards, he went to visit his mom (my grandmom) and things went to shit again. He just whines, bascially, nothing is good, everything and everyone sucks, etc etc etc.

...Definitely my dad, :monster:.

Anyways, my sister and brother can't really get along with him because they're as stubborn as he is. He says X, they say 'No Y', and neither party goes 'okay fine whatever', instead they just grow louder and upset and things.

And I inherited the proper approach to that kinda stuff from my mom. I just shrug and go 'okay fine'. Perhaps that's also developed because I've been living on my own for two and a half years (or so) now. I am the center of peace, harmony and balance when I'm at the folks, :awesome:. I can deal with him, at least.

And because of that (and the fact I don't disappoint them - did my school(s) without (much of a) hitch and have a proper job, while my brother took nine years just to get his higher education and still doesn't have a job (afaik), and my sister's grown hugely obese and is struggling at school (and bitching)).

hum. Dunno what triggered that rant. In any case, long story short, I am awesome and perfect in every way and I earn more money than my dad.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Snow Villiers said:
Your dad is a fucking asshole. He should come to Puerto Rico so I can teach him how to fucking raise a daughter. I'm going to beat the shit out of him.
If he comes here to Puerto Rico we'll both beat the shit out of him. He'll definitely know how to raise a daughter after it.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Snow Villiers said:
If he comes here to Puerto Rico we'll both beat the shit out of him. He'll definitely know how to raise a daughter after it.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage

My dad was fond of bollocking me for being ill too. He was convinced that me and mama faked migraines, or mine were hangovers (hard to get a hangover when you haven't consumed alcohol, dickhead). I just spent as much time away from home as I could, moved out as soon as it was feasible and never went back. I worked hard and bought a house and now he has a grudging respect for my being moderately successful in that respect, whereas my siblings always expect mom and dad to solve their problems for them or stump up cash as and when required.

In short, your dad is unlikely to change, but you don't have to live with it forever. The more you stress about it, the sicker you're going to get.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I beat gears of war 3 on insane and it didn't count towards my medals for some retarded reason

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Feeling betrayed by a friend that I thought I could really trust. Why this always happen ?

Also>

Fuuu u Youtube.

> Ooooh there's a hidden secret in FF8's ending !

> ooooh, are you ready ? Look behind Squall !

> Nothing happens for a couple of seconds

> PICTURE OF HOLE IN SQUALL'S FACE APPEARS.

FUUUUUUUU U DICKS.

Last edited:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Listen. Slow-walking old person. I know you probably have like two bad hips and arthritis and old people problems. I appreciate you need to go slow so you don't fall down or have a heart attack. But you need to gtfo of my way.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Watching people critizice (Or however the fuck is written) Girls' Generation new MV. Don't like it? Don't watch it. Don't like the song? DONT BUY THE ALBUM. But stay the fuck away from my sight.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
My daughter's room

is in

UNACCEPTABLE CONDITION

UNACCEPTABLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE

My son's room is never in acceptable condition. Probably why he woke up the other night convinced there was a snake in his room.

OT: These pills are not fixxxing my problem. I am going to staple one of them to my GP's face.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
He looks like the sort of person who'd have an unnaturally hairy arsehole....I'll pass. Anyway, if I need a colonoscopy I want someone fighting my corner, and unfortunately it'll be him. It's low cut top time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom