Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
I watched Highschool of the dead first season last night, and there was only one character that I ended up liking. >:

The rest were damn annoying. Also lawl at all the random boobie bouncing and lady muffin shots xD But most of the girls were fricken annoying, the pink haired girl was a total bitch, the blonde girl just felt like a ' blonde's are so slow and dumb durh ' stereotype, which is annoying as feck. And the orange chick was just like ' my boyfriend is dead now, and you're the hottest guy left, sooooo... I wuv you lots now " >> just, argh. Just PLEASE, become a zombie in the 2nd season. >>

Just because you have giant bewbs and they go '' bouncy, bouncy ''doesn't mean that I'm going to start liking you. If you're a bitch, you're a bitch, no matter how hot you look like. xD

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I watched Highschool of the dead first season last night, and there was only one character that I ended up liking. >:

The rest were damn annoying. Also lawl at all the random boobie bouncing and lady muffin shots xD But most of the girls were fricken annoying, the pink haired girl was a total bitch, the blonde girl just felt like a ' blonde's are so slow and dumb durh ' stereotype, which is annoying as feck. And the orange chick was just like ' my boyfriend is dead now, and you're the hottest guy left, sooooo... I wuv you lots now " >> just, argh. Just PLEASE, become a zombie in the 2nd season. >>

Just because you have giant bewbs and they go '' bouncy, bouncy ''doesn't mean that I'm going to start liking you. If you're a bitch, you're a bitch, no matter how hot you look like. xD

Why the hell did you even wach it?

Derp it was advertised as fanservice from the start.

Manga is better.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Probably pretty trivial compared to a lot of other people's concerns, but a song I listened to earlier reminded me of another song I'm familiar with. This isn't the first time this song has done that; in fact, it's been doing it since almost the first time I heard it, if not the first, which was when the album came out in December 2009. Unfortunately, I have no fucking idea what the song it reminds me of is, even though I remember the intro note-for-note and could tell you if it were the right song as soon as I hear the opening notes. I have actually spent a large portion of today going through a significant portion of my music library trying to find this song to no avail, and I even asked a friend who has similar music taste and listens to many of the same bands, also to no avail. It is annoying the piss out of me.

The song is Nokturnal Mortum's "
" (Shlyakhom sontsya, By the Path of the Sun). The song it reminds me of has a very similar opening drum pattern, very similar chord sequence, very similar tempo, and opens with a synthesizer sine wave performing an arpeggio for an octave. The only detail I am not certain about is whether the drums come in four measures before the synthesizer or whether they come in simultaneously. At this point, however, I have gone through so much of my music library that I am not certain entirely certain the song in question even exists.

Yes NM's politics sucked for about ten years, but they've kind of distanced themselves from them and I'm not really aware of anything questionable about Голос сталі. Still haven't distanced enough from them for me to actually buy their music though.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Probably pretty trivial compared to a lot of other people's concerns, but a song I listened to earlier reminded me of another song I'm familiar with. This isn't the first time this song has done that; in fact, it's been doing it since almost the first time I heard it, if not the first, which was when the album came out in December 2009. Unfortunately, I have no fucking idea what the song it reminds me of is, even though I remember the intro note-for-note and could tell you if it were the right song as soon as I hear the opening notes. I have actually spent a large portion of today going through a significant portion of my music library trying to find this song to no avail, and I even asked a friend who has similar music taste and listens to many of the same bands, also to no avail. It is annoying the piss out of me.

The song is Nokturnal Mortum's "
" (Shlyakhom sontsya, By the Path of the Sun). The song it reminds me of has a very similar opening drum pattern, very similar chord sequence, very similar tempo, and opens with a synthesizer sine wave performing an arpeggio for an octave. The only detail I am not certain about is whether the drums come in four measures before the synthesizer or whether they come in simultaneously. At this point, however, I have gone through so much of my music library that I am not certain entirely certain the song in question even exists.

Yes NM's politics sucked for about ten years, but they've kind of distanced themselves from them and I'm not really aware of anything questionable about Голос сталі. Still haven't distanced enough from them for me to actually buy their music though.

Drums are much like
, dunno if that's it though.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I didn't say that I disliked the fanservice, I said that I disliked the character development within the anime. :/

And I know.

No, you said you dislike the characters.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Nnnnnnno, he didn't.

He said that it was advertised as fanservice from the start, which implies that there's not going to be a lot of character development.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
o god i have free time and i don't know what to do with it

maybe i'll read a book

creys

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Nnnnnnno, he didn't.

He said that it was advertised as fanservice from the start, which implies that there's not going to be a lot of character development.

Implies, schmimplies

Also, finished Portal in one sitting recently

pretty fun

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Welcome to every Anime ever. :monster:

HSOTD is in a class of its own in the ludicrous jiggle department. Bullet time boob jiggle.
Quite literally, since said we watch a bullet along its trajectory in slow-mo, and that jiggle keeps a sniper bullet from hitting the sword girl in the boobs.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I walked through a puddle and now my shoes and my feet and the bottom of my pants are all wet :sadpanda:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Wake up late for school oh shit.
Hey wanna a ride oh sweet awesome.
Take opportunity to get mad and yell at me.
Oh great thanks mom I would've just ran for the bus if this was the alternative.

I guess I learned my lesson about sleeping through the alarm

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
The power at my school keeps going out. STOP THAT. It's really getting on my nerves.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
So 4 months after my interview, I finally contacted Big Brother/Big Sisters to find out what was going on and guess what? Apparently I'm not a right fit for the program. As for why?... apparently they can't discuss that with me :loopy:

Yeah okay that makes sense. Thanks for making me wait 4 months to have to contact you and then not telling me why I wasn't accepted. Yeah screw you too. :( She recommended another program though that I might look into... I mean it's one thing to not be accepted, I'm sure they're picky, but why the fuck can't you tell me why or you'd think they could have at least told me sooner. Making me wait like this and then not telling me why is just fucking insulting.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo

My copy of Batman Arkham City...

The case...

is fucking dysfunctional....

And the disc...

won't stay in it's place; it keeps coming out because the stupid thing in the center is missing a piece....

;O;

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Seeing on the news what's happening in Greece right now, and worrying about the possibility that the same sort of thing could start up right here at home if shit keeps sucking long enough.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
My doctor recommended me a medicine that says "do not take if you have trouble swallowing" guess who has trouble swallowing

lolol

I bought it anyway just in case I can take it asap...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom