Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I keep thinking that today is Friday because I had to work today. I just remembered that I have to actually wake up early and do shit tomorrow.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Going home tonight. *sigh*
tShXl.gif

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Those tumblr messages hating on Girls' Genertion. Out of being a fan, i stupid to say they look tiny, thin etc.
Bitches.... THEY ARE DANCERS. What? Do you expect them to be FAT? Even ballerinas are skinny, but it comes from many hours of dancing. THINK BEFORE POSTIG YOUR STUPID OPINIONS. Or at least find good reasons for criticizing shiz.
Also there's a guy making fun of the people who haven't finished the game and talking shit about it. Its kind of stupid coming as to How my url was taken from that game. I don't want to unfollow him since he follows me.... But I swear to the lord of the goats that I will if he keeps this shit up.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Turns out I didn't have class today. Woke up really early and drove 30 minutes for nothing. Srsly is it to difficult for the professor to post it on our blackboard? It's there for a reason.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
HAHA 3 AM IN ETH MORNNIG

IM SO FUCKNIG ISTERICAL

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Tai is in the mid-December DLC for Gears. This means I have to keep being Griffin until then ;_;

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Work soon
while being sick
yaaaaaaay

except not
I find it hard to do my job feeling dizzy and gasping all the time. ._. But... must... save... to move... out....
*sobs*

Tina Armstrong

Rockstar
AKA
Fackbito, RedGloves, Eileen Galvin, Saria, Lady Croft
Work soon
while being sick
yaaaaaaay

except not
I find it hard to do my job feeling dizzy and gasping all the time. ._. But... must... save... to move... out....
*sobs*
Hang in there. <3

My old friends are creating their "own world" without me. I know I shouldn't care, but I do when I'm alone... with my brain.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I wound up talking to myself on an elevator today. I thought that a person on said elevator was talking to me, but it turns out they were talking to the person standing next to me.

Why do I go out in public? :sadpanda:

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Ugh

my everything hurts right now and I just want to pass out

but I can't

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
The charger for my beard trimmer somehow wound up unplugged and thrown behind a counter. Took forever to find it and will take longer to charge to full. I need it charged so I can fix the messy length of my beard and then go shower off the excess hair already.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Dear Adobe,

I realize your entire business model revolves around raping developers, but fuck you if you expect me to pay $700 for Eclipse with a Flex design view. Your ridiculously insecure technologies have 98% market penetration. It's time to learn to e-commerce.

Love, null

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
You been at the sauce?

EDIT: That was at Satsu.

No but I thought it couldn't have been any worse

Now I guess it could have been

Naw, just a terrible all-nighter

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Just told my mom I might not be attending my brother's wedding ceremony. I hate that tear fest. I went through the whole "Ask her hand" thing because I had no other choice. I hate weddings, and I'm going to the after-party to make an act of pressence. I've only been to one wedding in my life, it was my big sister. She cared for me and became a second "mom", besides the fact that I was 10 years old and maid of honor...got no choice. And if I do, I will stay out of that place. There's someone I can't stand pretty much on my brother's extended family...a few ones in fact and I don't plan mixing with them. HE is the one mixing, not me. And we didn't even grew up for us to be that touchy.
My mom started implying how a baddd sister I am, that its my brother's wedding, not anything else. Yeah yeah, ok. Cut the drama I didn't wanted this wedding to take place anyway. I hate this badly for her I don't care anyone's opinions anymore. So yeah it pisses me off that she will be with the same tantrum and long face for a week probably.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
internet service providers

my building

school

myself

and im listening to depressing clint mansell music which is glorious but not really helping my mood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom