Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
My throat got worse today so now I'm going to the doctor AGAIN. So they can look at my throat. ;-; I can't swallow anything even water, I have dry mouth and actually water seems to make it worse. I tried Gatorade and it really helped for a long time then I get coughing shit up after drinking it so I stopped. Anyway... I'm forcing them to do tests cause this is ridic.... I miss food... I miss water... T___T

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
My throat got worse today so now I'm going to the doctor AGAIN. So they can look at my throat. ;-; I can't swallow anything even water, I have dry mouth and actually water seems to make it worse. I tried Gatorade and it really helped for a long time then I get coughing shit up after drinking it so I stopped. Anyway... I'm forcing them to do tests cause this is ridic.... I miss food... I miss water... T___T

Hope you don't have a throat infection. Those fucking suck.

Ghost X

- The sense of dread after starting a new module, seeing what I have to learn or at least comprehend by the end of 8 weeks, which is not very far away! I'm getting that never-ending headache I got when I was in my final grade of high school again :P.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer

That fucking sucks Tiff. You srsly cannot catch a break. Sweetie get well soon.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
tiff i hope you feel better bro <3

i am sick beyond belief, my new roommates are all fighting with each other, one of them is 15 and enjoys stealing my shit, my best friend is going to court to fight against very serious criminal charges, i broke up with my girlfriend, my work cut my 2/3 of my hours, haven't heard from my dad in weeks, too scared to call my mom for fear i won't be welcome at my own home, my bills are severly uderpaid due to no fault of my own, and our gas has already been cut off.

i turn 20 in two weeks. i feel suprisingly empty.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
>>talk to chelsea for two minutes
>>her phone dies

GODDAMNIT.

I saw your post above mine and... I wanted to make you feel better but then your phone died :(

Ghost X

- The more I study this course, the more I feel like this career path I'm trying to get into will consume my life more than I'd like because of all the requirements involved. I'm not a live to work kind of guy. Work to live, damn it :P.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
uuuughgh. I just found out I have to attend some stupid Drug Awareness and Prevention meeting in a couple weeks. I don't wanna!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
double post!

Finding vol. 34 of SDK is proving to be a real pain in my ass. I don't really want to pay almost $19 for one volume of manga =/

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
So after paying extra for "guaranteed morning of release (or earlier) delivery" amazon have failed to deliver my copy of arkham city. On contacting amazon I end up talking to some pleb who can't speak English despite contacting amazon.co.uk. I am then told that they are sorry and will refund me £2.00 as a show of good will.
They then state that they have no idea where my product is nor do they have a clue why it hasn't arrived considering they sent it 5 fucking days ago.

So now after half an hour on the phone to some pleb I've told them to shove the game up their arse give me a full refund and Im now off to another store to buy it myself.

Useless dicks.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
pushin' mah physical human boundaries here

4.35am before sleep

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
DON'T TOUCH THE MARIJUANA KIRBY

IT'S A GATEWAY

A GATEWAY

Dimension_Mirror.jpg

?

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I can't poop in public toilets.

I just can't it's a problem I think it's an anxiety thing.

I'm at school it's going to take me an hour to get home and use my own toilet.

WHAT DO ;_;

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
I CAN'T DO THIS IN PUBLIC PLACES

CRIES FOREVER

No one can see you do it.

No one judges you for needing to.

It's not a public place. You are in a closed box no one is allowed to enter but you.

Just block out the world and do what needs to be done.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I couldn't drive home after 300 am last night after watching REC, Grave Encounters and Paranormal Activity. :' /

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom