Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
This is what I get for trying to save a little bit of money. Crap. I hope that this doesn't mean that they're discontinuing the software too. I need music. ;_;

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I'm hoping its just me being a hypochondriac, but I've had stomach pains after eating for 3 days running now and though the pain isn't super severe or anything beyond regular indigestion, antacids and gaviscon etc don't seem to be making a difference.

I guess I'll have to drag my carcass to the doctors but I'm sick of being probed all the time y'know? :/

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I'm hoping its just me being a hypochondriac, but I've had stomach pains after eating for 3 days running now and though the pain isn't super severe or anything beyond regular indigestion, antacids and gaviscon etc don't seem to be making a difference.

I guess I'll have to drag my carcass to the doctors but I'm sick of being probed all the time y'know? :/

That's what happened to me too, and they diagnosed it as IBS. They can tell by doing blood work so just do that and make sure you don't have an infection. Once that's ruled out it's easier to find out what's wrong. They could probably give you a stronger drug too. But yeah this kinda think has made me very sick from not eating and drinking and I don't want that to happen to you too. :no::glomp:

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
I ordered the Aerith Play Arts figure.
Got it today, and she looks nice and everything until I NOTICED HER FUCKING LEG.
It's twisted. She can't even stand because the foot is crooked.

Similar thing happened with my FFVII Tifa figure. Her leg wasn't in the socket quite right and it eventually came out.

---

@ Thread, I'm getting pissed off cuz my fucking monthly is driving me so crazy! I been sick all damn day and nauseated to hell and back. I STILL feel like I'm gonna puke up the fuckin wazoo -__-. I hate when it makes me so fuckin' sick. AUGH. Even the smell of food is sickening to me, despite the fact that I'm hungry.

DO NOT WANT

~ Raz

Ghost X

- Did a strut out of an exam today, with a big grin on my face, finishing before everyone else etc. Then when I think of going to the length of boasting about my awesomeness, there is the fact I'm still unemployed, as I can't find work in the field I'm studying. Fuckers :monster:.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I CAN'T EVEN MAKE SATAN THIS IS SO UNFAIR STUPID P3P

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Dear YouTube: Fuck you, I don't want to listen to commercials, I want to watch raocow LP games. Quit it.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
A shitton of reasons, most of them implanted in some basic way at an early age - evil and the color black are always associated in most if not all forms of fiction, for just one example.

No actually it's more like centuries of institutionalized racism against black people and the pervading ingrained fear that we're out to steal white women from the man and the prevailing mode of thought ingrained in many white women that associating with a black person (namely, a male) somehow lessens you and many white women are afraid of white dudes not liking them (which unfortunately happens) afterwards.

Also a lot of white people are the generation before a lot of modern attitudes on race; a lot of them still hear their parents or their dads rail against minorities at the dinner table.

Of course I am not merely talking about romantic relationships or the like, this extends to interactions while waiting in line at the bank or social or work environments.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
It was rather windy last night and the house kept on shaking and moving with the heavy wind. xD The wind kept on getting more violent, and I just sat there acting ''brave'', but inside I wanted to hide underneath a bed xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom