Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
My neck is bothering me again. Please let it not be another neck spasm. I can't go through that hell again.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
What a night. >_<

As usual, Halloween was a total disaster. I got there, and they were already super busy. I couldn't even get to the computer to punch in because of all the orders that kept coming in.

Then some lady came in for a pick up, and it wasn't ready, but she was told it was about to come out of the oven. .. about 10 minutes later she asked again, and I asked about it and got the same answer (which I was unaware that she got before)... it was about 10 MORE minutes later that the lady got pissed off (rightfully so) and wanted to know what was going on with her order because she had to go.

It was then that I found out that we gave her pizzas to the wrong person :'(
So I had to explain it to her and she was not happy obviously. She wanted me to give her a "voucher" for a free pizza for next time. I told her she could have a free one next time but I couldn't really give out vouchers. All this time, the phones are ringing off the hook and we're getting further behind on orders. The lady finally left... and then I got a phone call from the people who ended up with HER order instead. They said they were coming back to return it and were 5 minutes away. OF COURSE AFTER THE LADY LEFT :monster:

Actually, the lady came back in for some reason and wanted us to do something for her to comp her. I told her she could have a free one next time so idk what she came back for :shifty:
But I told her the people who got her order were coming back, and she decided to wait. And she kept going on and on about how horrible it was for us to tell her her order was almost ready when it wasn't. Personally I agree, but I assumed everyone knew what they were talking about. I learned my lesson.

I had to call the store owner in to come help us, and by the time he showed up, we had slowed down so we looked stupid for calling him :monster: Then we had some drivers take the wrong orders with them so we had to deal with that.

THEN the credit cards weren't going through and we had to use this little tiny credit card thing that was hard to use because the numbers kept sticking :sigh:

Eventually later on the credit cards started working again, but because the little machine we were using isn't integrated into the computers, I think I screwed up when counting the till because we were short almost $50 >_<

the funny thing is, after ALL that, it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Honestly, as far as Halloweens at pizza parlors go, this was probably the best one I've had... so that should tell you how bad the others were :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Haha I was gonna rant about work too Que. IDC WHAT YOU SAY BUT WHAT'S HER FACE REALLY BOTHERED ME WITH HER NITPICKING ME THE WHOLE NIGHT. Hate to say it but I was waiting for her to go home. She always had a tone with me and was like, extremely bitchy. Yeah it's stressful there but you don't have to be an ass and say *I* fucked things up. Sorry I made one god damned mistake. And I know she's like that because she's a manager's daughter. ;P In any case, there's only so much of that kind of treatment I can take before I explode which is EXACTLY why I am not good at working with customers. Let me make the damn pizzas in peace and no one gets hurt. :awesome: What sucks is that I believe she is the one going with me to the Blaine store... I can see that NOT ending well at all. I won't tolerate people being a bitch to me for long. I'll keep it in until I just snap one day, lol...
Probably will get fired. :awesome:
I'm also annoyed that I did kind of shitty tonight. She actually made me really tense and nervous after the first time she was snippy with me so I thought I had to do things perfectly. Seriously she was getting upset with just how I put pizza's in the oven so. . . *shrugs* I really hope I don't have many encounters with people like that. ._.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Yeah it's stressful there but you don't have to be an ass and say *I* fucked things up.
And she was the one who gave the wrong pizzas to that pick up and caused that lady to wait 20 minutes, repeatedly telling me and others her pizzas were "about to come out of the oven."

Everyone makes mistakes, it's no big deal. It was partly my fault for rolling out of order and not telling you. As for the half and half stuff, she should have just simply asked you to put the pepperoni on top of the cheese instead of getting mad at you. I mean how are you supposed to know that?

Actually, I think the reason she nitpicks is BECAUSE she's the owner's daughter... :monster:

Anyways, sorry she was kind of mean :(
Honestly I thought you did fine tonight. It would probably be best for you to work really hard on rolling and saucing, and when we get busy you can do that and I can top, since apparently I'm the fastest topper there :monster:

What sucks is that I believe she is the one going with me to the Blaine store...
Like hell :monster:
We're fighting to keep her in Maple Grove. She doesn't even want to go to Blaine. And yeah she has her mood swings, but she's a damn good worker and it'd suck if she had to leave :(

Personally I don't want you to leave either but it'd probably be better for you to be closer to work :monster:

Last edited:

Alexia Ashford

SOMEONE IN THE CORRIDOR?
AKA
Konneh
Eh, just ignore her, Tiff. The pizza you made me was delicious so I think you're doing fine. 8D

If you want when she's there I can come in wearing multiple disguises and demand to have my pizzas made by you because you make them best and then complain about anything she does. :D

Also, is it bad that I'm really REALLY bad at telling what race people are? I just don't notice usually. I literally forget that my asian friend and Tiff are different races than I am.

Although as a white girl up north here the worst I've ever gotten is other people assuming I'm racist because I'm white.
That's only happened a couple of times where I've noticed it at least.
Though I have been talked down to for being a woman before. :monster:

Anyway, I really just don't notice race because it's so unimportant to me.
I do eventually ask my friends where they're from if I think of it, but that's only after I know them for a long time and we get pretty close.
Otherwise it's none of my business.

Unless maybe I wonder where their accent is from because i think it's pretty or something. :D

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yeah I mean everyone makes mistakes just fix them? xD I'm still learning half the shit there I'm not really perfect at anything at all atm. ;w; Hopefully I've made SOME improvement since I first started. xD Yeah I need to get better at rolling I'm totally slow at it. xD I'd like to stay there just because I'm used to it and the people there, but being closer IS useful. Ahh, well good! I assumed since her Dad was going to be running the Blaine store she'd be going there too, and I thought I heard it being mentioned before. ANYWAY HOPE SHE STAYS THEN. Lol. :awesome:

She is a good worker, and I know that's prolly why she's nit picky it's just un nerving to have someone breathing down your neck, lol. I won't get better that way, I'll just get nervous. X_X

Also hnnnng accents I can't even handle it

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Going to buy food and stuff and forgetting it's a holiday and no store's open.

Fffffffuuuuu-

This is the second time this has happened to me. That's what happens when you're unemployed. Everyday's the same and weekends and holidays completely lose their meaning to you.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I always love a good pizza, actually.

I'm pissed off at my brother bringing his girlfriend home to sleep (sleep? Ya sure).

I mean, he's 17, I'm 23 and I'm the single sadvirgin. FFfffuuuuu.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Giving up volunteering due to lack of free time.
No doctor's appointments available til next week.
Having a toothpastey-cementey lump wodged where my crown should be (why menthol? It's fucking revolting).
Stomach and back pains, plus being so bloated I look pregnant (I'm not).

Today is not a good day.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I have the worst luck when it comes to elevators. I almost got my arm stuck in the door yesterday. And just a few minutes ago, I think a girl thought I was staring at her or something because she kept looking back at me uncomfortably.

I should really just take the stairs. Going up six flights might help with my legs.

Splintered

unsavory tart
that's nothing, i once was asked if i was from NORTH or south korea. :awesome:

i always feel so awkwardly out of place when i'm at asia. it's a bit of a culture shock when you realize you won't fit in because you don't "look" asian enough. like in korea when people are shocked that i can eat KIMCHI of all things, "isn't too spicy for a white person like you?" uh no i eat it almost literally every day. also it's really fucking annoying being called a weeaboo.
LATE REPLY BUT

I had this too. All of this post.

I look almost completely white so when I tell people I'm half they give me this incredulous "What? Are you really?" No bitch, I'm lying. I wanted to impress you that much.

I also get people who were like, you're not really Korean for whatever stupid reason, although they try not to say it face to face. Then you also get the people who as soon as you find out are like, "Hey speak some Korean for me~*~" which I always ignore.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i always feel so awkwardly out of place when i'm at asia. it's a bit of a culture shock when you realize you won't fit in because you don't "look" asian enough. like in korea when people are shocked that i can eat KIMCHI of all things, "isn't too spicy for a white person like you?" uh no i eat it almost literally every day. also it's really fucking annoying being called a weeaboo.
but
i eat kimchi and im whiter than wonderbread

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Shucks, and I thought I was the only half breed around these parts. Hooray for cultural isolation and racist comments from the ethnicities of both your parents. *moves like Jagger*

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
That white people cannot handle spicy food is the oddest stereotype- not that it's terrible. I wish all stereotypes were as harmless as that- but it seems to be so prevalent among the rest of the world, when we really do love spicy stuff just as much as the next ethnicity. Sometimes dangerously moreso.

On the mixed race front, it really is bullshit that people make a stink about it. Hell, pretty much everyone, from folks of 'purely' European, African, or Asian descent (to say nothing of all of South America) is ethnically mixed compared to what used to be considered major ethnic boundaries. Why the fuck is this still an issue? Are we still that fucking hung up on skin color.

That was a rhetorical question, I know people are.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I have to confess I was really surprised to find DLPB was Korean (or half Korean) In my defence though he looks an awful lot like my cousin. So now I am eyeballing my aunt and uncle suspiciously whenever I see them. :shifty:

You'd think I'd learn my lesson by now. My dad always gets mistaken for being Spanish/Mediterranean because he looks the spit of Rafa Benitez.

Also, my husbands oldest mate gets mistaken for being pakistani, even though he's white. Its actually resulted in him getting racial abuse a few times. :(

Apologies for the crappy quality of the clip but I think it is apt.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yes Grandma I borrowed money from you to pay for my doctor's visit
you don't need to ask me if I've cashed my paycheck every second that you see me
I will pay you when I cash it gawd

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
My nephew got mad because I didn't took him out to play. Sheesh. I go to college, come home, then go back again walking, bring him here...DO YOU THINK I WANT TO STAY OUT 3 HOURS WATCHING YOU PLAY...!?

There's a reason I don't have kids on my own...but apparently that's not enough.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Oh and just to add on I could edit my post but whatever, my G-ma also lectured me about my weight today. Everyone else around me can see that I am the unhealthy sort of skinny right now which is why it is vital for me to be EATING right now. My doctor even said so and my Grandma is just like
o wow you lost weight make sure you never gain back what you used to be

lolol what was wrong with what I used to be bitch

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Ishtar said:
That white people cannot handle spicy food is the oddest stereotype- not that it's terrible.

lmao, I chuck a shitton of sambal on my bread at lunch and people are like 'OMG WTF R U DOING SO MUCH!111' and I'm like 'stfu bitch this is weak shit and tasty instead of spicy'.

Same with mustard. I'm all up for a good wad of Groninger mustard, fuckers.

Wasabi beats me though, :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom