Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I feel more isolated from basically the whole world than I can remember feeling in maybe eight years. Mostly this is because I tend to be so short-tempered with everything right now that I am fairly certain I will end up saying untactful things to people if I am forced to interact with them. Apparently people are starting to be offended by my confrontation-averse behaviour as well. I'm not really sure what I can do to solve this, because I'm reasonably certain that I would have offended them more if I had actually spoken to them. Ugh.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Women in Love

JUST FUCK OFF D.H LAWRENCE

I don't want to have to read 500 pages in twelve hours why

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
When people piss you off really, really badly and then act as if there's nothing wrong. No, don't just come and sit next to me, I'd rather not see you at all for the next 10 days at least.

Also pissing other people off because of what the people who pissed you off were doing to piss you off and now won't speak to me lolz. life.

god i missed complaining

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
victoria's secret sends me an email that is titled 'what's even better than halloween candy' and it has like a 5 for $26 panty deal

YOU FUCKERS I CAN'T EVEN EAT PANTIES >:[

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I'm not sure what exactly is going on in my intestines, but it smells terrible.

/tmi

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
I am so fucking pissed off. Its the fifth day that pipe's been drawing off water. Everytime we call they dont "know anything" when I for a fact know they have made two orders. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THESE GUBERNAMENTAL COMPANIES?!?!

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I WANT TO BUY SOMETHING OFF STEAM SALE but I ONLY HAVE 7.50 ON MY CARD

sadofeisu-desu

also hmmm

owells.jpg

this is slightly depressing

Last edited:

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
i just want to stop caring
i see you fucking everywhere

it's so humiliating to think about how hard you work at ignoring me

i kinda don't want to be on tumblr anymore really, or maybe i just need to hop fandoms until this inevitably happens again

i'm so done, so so done

it all makes me hate myself more than anything else, i'm absolutely ashamed that i care so much. i'm ashamed that i wonder about your thoughts, then feel embarassed for even thinking about you.

and then it hurts me so bad that i feel the urge to come and spew about it somewhere i know you'll never be

sometimes i wake up in the morning and i don't want to be me anymore.

Alexia Ashford

SOMEONE IN THE CORRIDOR?
AKA
Konneh
Alright here goes.
Today at work I was talking with a couple of my co-workers; a couple of older ladies.
The conversation started about someone coming in to Walmart with a Micheal Jackson costume and it went from that to scandals to OJ somehow. Well the older of the two ladies said "I don't understand why a white woman would want to go for someone like that." meaning a black man. I was just standing there, like what? And expected my other coworker to be the same way. She proved me wrong by agreeing with her.
They continued on to say that whites should stay with whites and blacks with blacks. The older of the two said, "I'm not prejudice, but they should stay on their own sides of the fence," to which the other quickly agreed.
When I tried to say that race had nothing to do with good healthy relationships and that you can't tell on the phone if someone is black or white or hispanic or whatever just from an accent or lack thereof.
They agreed with the not being able to tell the difference on the phone, but then the older woman replied to it with what I'd quoted before.
I was so disgusted I had to leave the area and go on break whereupon I texted my outrage.

That's just disgusting to think like that.
Who the fuck cares what race the person you love is?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
tonight was depressing
also I have to go back to my Dad's house probably tomorrow or the next day
I'm really not looking forward to it

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Alright here goes.
Today at work I was talking with a couple of my co-workers; a couple of older ladies.
The conversation started about someone coming in to Walmart with a Micheal Jackson costume and it went from that to scandals to OJ somehow. Well the older of the two ladies said "I don't understand why a white woman would want to go for someone like that." meaning a black man. I was just standing there, like what? And expected my other coworker to be the same way. She proved me wrong by agreeing with her.
They continued on to say that whites should stay with whites and blacks with blacks. The older of the two said, "I'm not prejudice, but they should stay on their own sides of the fence," to which the other quickly agreed.
When I tried to say that race had nothing to do with good healthy relationships and that you can't tell on the phone if someone is black or white or hispanic or whatever just from an accent or lack thereof.
They agreed with the not being able to tell the difference on the phone, but then the older woman replied to it with what I'd quoted before.
I was so disgusted I had to leave the area and go on break whereupon I texted my outrage.

I love ignorance

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
oh my god i hate stupid shit like that

there were these two black girls that came through my line at work talking about how "white people shouldn't be allowed to adopt black babies because they aren't black they can't teach them about their culture"

really

yeah any kid is better off in foster care/starving than being raised by someone of a different race

i wasn't aware that families were about race and not about unconditional love and support

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
That's so fucked up. When I went to the Falls, my bestie is black and her bf is white. They were getting a lot of looks by so many people and the shit was not friendly. Fortunately, no one had the balls to say anything and we were way too fucking drunk in the lineup to get into the club to hear the girls talking shit. :lol:

Pisses me off: Finding out the only dude worth my time at the club was the fucking security guard. Talked to him throughout the night, shameless flirting and for some stupid, dumb reason, I didn't have enough sense to get his #. He waited by the door for me before he left for the night and I was too stubborn to go up to him before he left.

I regret everything. -_- He was so perfect

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Alright here goes.

It's technically good for people to get out of their 'own sides of the fence' and intermingle, because it apparently breeds kids with better immunities to diseases and other medical conditions due to all the new genes the kids will get that they wouldn't if their parents were the same race.

My parents were an interracial couple (and grandparents before them), but I don't know if they suffered any kind of discrimination for it.

OT: look out for me in the news, because I might have killed a bitch by the end of today.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Whenever I get a fever, this weird contageous thing appears in the corners of my mouth. I had one last week and now is back. Hdjajdnfhthrusiiwosn I HATE IT SO MUCH!
And This is the sixth day the water pipe is broken and I got no water. Expect moar from the chronicles of Jessie's broken pipe :3

Fangu

Great Old One
Awww :(You should make them come to Minnesota, to see what it's really like.

Because you know what happens when we get three or four inches of snow?

We wake up early to shovel out because we are still expected to be to work on time the next morning.

:P
Ditto Norway.

Plus, shoveling yourself a new parking space when you get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom