Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fangu

Great Old One
What a night. >_<

As usual, Halloween was a total disaster. I got there, and they were already super busy. I couldn't even get to the computer to punch in because of all the orders that kept coming in.

Then some lady came in for a pick up, and it wasn't ready, but she was told it was about to come out of the oven. .. about 10 minutes later she asked again, and I asked about it and got the same answer (which I was unaware that she got before)... it was about 10 MORE minutes later that the lady got pissed off (rightfully so) and wanted to know what was going on with her order because she had to go.

It was then that I found out that we gave her pizzas to the wrong person :'(
So I had to explain it to her and she was not happy obviously. She wanted me to give her a "voucher" for a free pizza for next time. I told her she could have a free one next time but I couldn't really give out vouchers. All this time, the phones are ringing off the hook and we're getting further behind on orders. The lady finally left... and then I got a phone call from the people who ended up with HER order instead. They said they were coming back to return it and were 5 minutes away. OF COURSE AFTER THE LADY LEFT :monster:

Actually, the lady came back in for some reason and wanted us to do something for her to comp her. I told her she could have a free one next time so idk what she came back for :shifty:
But I told her the people who got her order were coming back, and she decided to wait. And she kept going on and on about how horrible it was for us to tell her her order was almost ready when it wasn't. Personally I agree, but I assumed everyone knew what they were talking about. I learned my lesson.

I had to call the store owner in to come help us, and by the time he showed up, we had slowed down so we looked stupid for calling him :monster: Then we had some drivers take the wrong orders with them so we had to deal with that.

THEN the credit cards weren't going through and we had to use this little tiny credit card thing that was hard to use because the numbers kept sticking :sigh:

Eventually later on the credit cards started working again, but because the little machine we were using isn't integrated into the computers, I think I screwed up when counting the till because we were short almost $50 >_<

the funny thing is, after ALL that, it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Honestly, as far as Halloweens at pizza parlors go, this was probably the best one I've had... so that should tell you how bad the others were :monster:
Oh lord, reading that had me instantly flashbacking to my 4,5 years working at a pizza place. You almost had me sweating there. I mean it was an okay job with a lot of good colleagues, but it sure was stressful at times. You have all my sympathy when that job gets stressful.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
So I was just talking to my mom on the phone. I told her I was expecting a package. She asked me what it was. I told her it was a video game. She groaned and told me to stop spending money on that crap.

*sigh*

now looking forward to getting elder scrolls and assassin's creed in the mail :sadpanda:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
A guy on Neogaf is giving away a copy of Uncharted 3 for whoever draws his favorite funny Uncharted picture and there's not even any point in me entering because no ps3 ;_;

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Do it, then put a picture/s up for sale on Craigslist or something similar. If you can't sell your artwork for the price of a PS3 (seriously, I can't see why the hell not), then keep trading up.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Bumped into the "Slow Hawke" bug. Now my mage is useless and I have to repeat a lot of gameplay OTL

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
fucking stupid drivers

fucking stupid incompetent coworkers

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
So I was just talking to my mom on the phone. I told her I was expecting a package. She asked me what it was. I told her it was a video game. She groaned and told me to stop spending money on that crap.

*sigh*

now looking forward to getting elder scrolls and assassin's creed in the mail :sadpanda:

Yeah, stop spending money on that crap, :monster:. Beer is a much better investment.

Which reminds me, :monster:.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Beer is gross :awesomonster:

WE'RE THROUGH!

WHY ARE BOYFRIENDS SUCH EFFIN' RETARDS AT TIMES????!

HMGF

zRGBm.jpg

Fangu

Great Old One
Haha :lol:

Actually, this was yours standard argument. Like, yelling. Took us 18 minutes to make up. We're getting good at this :P

crack

Donator
LATE REPLY BUT

I look almost completely white so when I tell people I'm half they give me this incredulous "What? Are you really?" No bitch, I'm lying. I wanted to impress you that much.
LIES YOU CAN'T BE ASIAN NOT WHEN YOU LOOK WHITE

and PLEASE get your dogs to stop barking neighbor.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Yop's post seems inappropriate in this thread considering I laughed my tits off at it.

OT: Blasted fireworks kept my son awake til midnight. YOU FUCKERS.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
OT: Blasted fireworks kept my son awake til midnight. YOU FUCKERS.

Fireworks are fucking shit. I mean, the professional displays are sometimes impressive, or you know. The ones they do at new year in fuckin Sydney or Singapore or something. But those crappy £15 quid a box ones? Who the hell is impressed by that?

Also, annoying is those fucking nobhead asbo types who are all like 'huuur durr lets set off fireworks in the middle of the fuckin street in daylight' Twats.

EDIT: I do apologise for the excessive swearing in this post.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Excessive swearing? You should have heard my rant when the big fella was finally in bed. The biggest injustice about knuckle-draggers being allowed to buy fireworks is that none of the wankers manages to blow a limb off when they ignite the touch paper whilst holding their cheap vile paint stripper/beer/antifreeze concotions.

CUNTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom