Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
@ Aaron's post on previous page: You're diplomatic to a fault every time. Wave the banhammer and be a dick about it. Tell them to go fuck themselves, the whole saga reminds of the little bastards at school who'd take a kids toy and ruin it for a laugh, all the time claiming to be 'just playing'.

Tempted to sign up there now to observe and prod.

EDIT: OT: Just realised yesterday would have been my ninth anniversary with my ex. I am annoyed by this but I'm not sure why.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Fool's Gold tl;dr.

This is why I've always opposed a FFOF merger with anything (in the half dozen times it's come up). We almost did it with FFR back when, but it would've been a clusterfuck of epic proportions for the reasons outlined above.

Speaking of, where the fuck did Edman bugger off to? He was an okay guy and helped me in my early programming days :monster:. (and now I realize he sucked at it, despite being able to get work and a decent living out of it and having the motivation I still lack).

@thread, a complete lack of motivation to do much constructive stuff in my spare time (except perhaps go to the gym, but other than me looking excellent and able to walk stairs, it hasn't done much else for me).

Might be cause by baww rant #2, pretty much constant nagging pain / soreness in forearms, back, neck, etc that just never goes away. Which is caused by a shitty posture - despite my best attempts at correcting it, but it's difficult even with specific muscles being trained etc. I've had a shitty posture all my life, but it's only bothering me physically in the past few years or so, if even that. Second cause: Shitty bed / pillow / things, and I cba to replace it yet because I want a place of my own first and a huge bed so I can fantasize about what it's like to share it with someone while wanking uninspiredly. Third cause: Life behind a computer screen due to a lack of anything else to do.

Wanted: A life, :monster:. Or more like an instant personality change into someone likeable and able to make and keep contact and friends and such which somehow everyone else seems magically able to without actually conciously aware of it.

Baww rant #3, I dun like complaining about myself and it's highly ineffective, :monster:.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
This probably isn't what you want to read, but I laughed my arse off at that bit about your bed.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Mission accomplished :monster:. I had a particular gif in mind with that, but I guess this one will do just as well:

unbelievable-things-unbelievable-10611284-450-393.jpg

Looks uncomfortable though :monster:.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Meeting was at 4:00, my professor is not Fuking here. My mom thinks I'm God so Iknow at what time she will be done. Rageeeee

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
My friend agrees to take me to work and then goes
"lol I'm coming home late"
FUUU so I might be late to work. *sigh* I mean I can call in and tell them but of course this bad luck would happen to me and it still looks pretty bad coming in late. 8I

Fangu

Great Old One
Which is caused by a shitty posture - despite my best attempts at correcting it, but it's difficult even with specific muscles being trained etc. I've had a shitty posture all my life, but it's only bothering me physically in the past few years or so, if even that.
I had a shitty posture all of my teen years. Then I started doing ballet. I had my passport made when I was 16, it says 167 cm. I am now officially 168 and a half :P

Tina Armstrong

Rockstar
AKA
Fackbito, RedGloves, Eileen Galvin, Saria, Lady Croft
Idk my friend is giving me these really weird vibes...
like she wants to sleep with me?!?!?!?

Oh god. What is this

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I am beginning to crave power more and more. I was always one to be pretty fine to have a surfer mentality and ride the wave. Not so much as time goes by.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Expecting a majorly busy hectic day................and nothing like that at all. It's like my adrenalin reserves and ingenuity were cheated.

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
So I had a severe bout of nausea last night when I got a migraine. I finally got to sleep but woke up a bit early today and was struck with another bout of nausea. Coke and Antacids aren't helping it, only thing that seems to work is pickle juice. It was so bad I wanted to cry ;_;.

I hope this stops later today >_<

~ Raz

Tina Armstrong

Rockstar
AKA
Fackbito, RedGloves, Eileen Galvin, Saria, Lady Croft
Mom, dad. Please leave me the fuck alone for ONE SECOND

Ace said:
Received my Math test grade. I just wanna cry until I got no more tears left.
I FEEL YOUR PAIN. It's horrible.. I'm always avoiding my grades as far as I can.

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Oh god FUCKING DAMNIT. My Grandma AGREED to give me a ride to work, and she refuses to fucking take me now because I'm at my Mom's house and she HATES my Mom. So now I am fucking fucked over because I no longer have a way of getting there. No one else is around to take me out there... and I don't want to get fired because of this fucking bitch going back on her god damn word. I am beyond pissed. I hope I never have to see her wrinkly piece of shit face ever again. I feel like crying. If I call in... idk... I don't want to get fired this is such bullshit.

Ugh sorry bad mood
It's so stupid how immature people can be. Yeah, my Mom divorced your son. EVERYONE is over but YOU. Get the fuck over yourself, you bitter old bitch.

edit: Also both of my paychecks are partly going to other people paying them back.
1. For the damn hospital bill that I shouldn't have to pay for
2. For the phone bill that shouldn't have charged me for texting to Puerto Rico I hate you tmobile
3. Gas money
So much for saving my damn money HUUUUR by the time I pay all that stuff off I'll have just enough to buy revelations and god damnit I'm doing it. I deserve something non stressful in my life jesus.

Let's see my moving out piggy bank has about 4 dollars in it LOL IM ON MY WAY. *headdesk*

Last edited:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
seriously, wtf. I want to punch your fucking grandma in the face.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
If you weren't so damned far away I'd gladly drive ya to work little sis, sucks that I can't help :(

My father had to put the family dog to sleep today.
She was very sick and in pain the last year or so with her hips, and recently she got a lump. Today she coughed up blood. Doctor said the surgery needed would be painful and costly and there wasn't a good chance it would even help at her age. My dad made sure she got extra special treatment, so she was asleep and in no pain.

I just... thought she had more time. She was a good dog.

I'll miss you Billie. Thank you for thirteen years of loyalty and friendship. <3

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
That's awful. At least you had a good long time with her and were able to choose to end her suffering.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
My father had to put the family dog to sleep today.
She was very sick and in pain the last year or so with her hips, and recently she got a lump. Today she coughed up blood. Doctor said the surgery needed would be painful and costly and there wasn't a good chance it would even help at her age. My dad made sure she got extra special treatment, so she was asleep and in no pain.

I just... thought she had more time. She was a good dog.

I'll miss you Billie. Thank you for thirteen years of loyalty and friendship. <3

You have my sympathies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom