Not open for further replies.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
aw, I'm so sorry brooke. ;.; I've had to do that; I know how hard it is. *hugs*

Fangu

Great Old One
When I was 18 I took our dog to the vet to put her to sleep. My mom just couldn't do it. It was one of the worst but strangely also one of those days of my life I remember as good somehow, because I got to be with her to the very end - as far as I could go, I was there to see her off, and that was a good thought. Like standing at the fence waving your kids off to school or something.

It's a horrible decision to make, but if there is no quality life left for the dog, then it's best to let them go. But it is horrible horrible. Gosh I'm tearing up.

13 is a good age.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
My ride tonight being 45 mins late to pick me up because they forgot about me.
*deadpan stare*
I need to learn to drive like right now lol. I already failed my drivers test twice ugggh I blame the asian in me. loljk
Also Brooke I am so sorry *hugs* :c

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
megavideo+limits.jpg

qoj2gw.jpg

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Fucking
Egg Dragoon
in Sonic Generations. It was a cool boss until it took for fricken EVER to beat. I really hate bosses that go on that long. I really hope the last boss isn't as bad. Man that was frustrating.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
That (dead dog) reminds me of our cat. He was like 13 or 14 too, we had him since I was... 3 or so, :monster:.

He was found dead in a corner somewhere by a neighbour (who was a complete dick by the way, the type that feigns illnesses like brain cancer to get attention and government money). I went forth with gloves and a box to pick his stiff corpse up. And the box was too small. Cue people staring oddly at me while I prance back home with a cat's dead legs sticking out the box, :monster:.

His death wasn't as shocking or emotional to me / us as our guinea pig was ten years (or so) earlier though, :monster:. Of course, we were all adults then.

I wonder what'll happen if our dog dies. One does get much more attached to a dog than a cat, I think. Because dogs are more derpy, 'specially ours :wacky:.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Hugs forever, wingman.

Just be sure to never forget all the good times you had together.

I started crying again this morning. I'm just so glad my dad was home when it happened. He travels a lot and has to have other people look after her when he's gone. She would have been happiest with him with her.

I think it's just still shock. I've never had to have an animal put down, at least not one I'd remember. Once we had a puppy I didn't really care for and never grew attached to because we only had her for a week or so, but my dad told me he took it to a farm when in reality it had to be put down. It was sick, couldn't hold anything in, nothing that the doctors could do. Didn't find that out though until years later and when I did it didn't bother me.

Had some cats run away. One cat ran away and we found out was hit by a car right outside of our house when the lady who hit her came and told us.

I guess what I'm getting at is I've never had an animal grow old and need to be put down because they couldn't go on.

I think I'm going to go out and get my kitty lots of toys today to make myself feel better.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
who the fuck thought it was a good idea to open the door and block it open when it's four degrees fahrenheit above freezing?!

Tina Armstrong

Rockstar
AKA
Fackbito, RedGloves, Eileen Galvin, Saria, Lady Croft
I have this old classmate that I still have contact with (thanks to Facebook, etc.)
We aren't really friends, we just know each other.
Umm... he have these weird opinions about women. When we went to the same school/class he always talked about how men are much better than women in every way. He even got the other boys in class to take his side.

He talked about us girls in a negative way. He would call us fat, ugly.. whatever.
He brought up one of my insecurities infront of everyone.
Told me that I was fake.
And all this rambling about women being nothing more than a piece of shit.

And today he posted this long ass essay about how men are much smarter/better.. And I lost it. I can't handle things like this. I started to shake, and felt like crying because of my anger. You know why? Because I was stupid enough to try and argue with him about it. He pointed out that I'm dumber because I study Games/Movies-artistic in general, and that he will probably have a better job than me in the future. You can't argue with him. He tries to make you feel worthless. How can I prove him wrong? Because he certainly doesn't think he's wrong about anything.

I'm aware that he's been brain washed by his family though. They are all the same.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I'm really upset right now and I really need someone to talk to before I do something stupid but all I have is my phone amd shitty phone MSN and it just won't work for this

God what I wouldn't do for a hug right now

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
I started crying again this morning. I'm just so glad my dad was home when it happened. He travels a lot and has to have other people look after her when he's gone. She would have been happiest with him with her.

I think it's just still shock. I've never had to have an animal put down, at least not one I'd remember. Once we had a puppy I didn't really care for and never grew attached to because we only had her for a week or so, but my dad told me he took it to a farm when in reality it had to be put down. It was sick, couldn't hold anything in, nothing that the doctors could do. Didn't find that out though until years later and when I did it didn't bother me.

Had some cats run away. One cat ran away and we found out was hit by a car right outside of our house when the lady who hit her came and told us.

I guess what I'm getting at is I've never had an animal grow old and need to be put down because they couldn't go on.

I think I'm going to go out and get my kitty lots of toys today to make myself feel better.
=(
I'm so sorry, hun. I cried for weeks when my kitty died. If there is a bright side here at all, at least you know it was her time to go.

My cat was used as fuckin target practice. I hope the motherfuckers died in a fire somewhere.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I'm really upset right now and I really need someone to talk to before I do something stupid but all I have is my phone amd shitty phone MSN and it just won't work for this

God what I wouldn't do for a hug right now

I wish I could help you brother

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
my monitor is ruined and I am having difficulty replacing it

derp

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee